best prohormone for cutting?

A

axwolf22

Awards
what is the best prohormone for cutting? I would be on a extreme caloric deficit. thank you guys! also im not a responder to epistane so that's out of the question.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk why somebody would want to take a PH to cutt when you could do the same with a good diet. Might take a lil longer but is much healthier.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Furaza-300, and as always....diet is key

Save 20% off EP15TANE, TR3N, and Furaza-300 till the end of March 27th by using coupon code: AMOLYMPUS20.

These are the items needed to dominate your cutting season.

Shop Now - Nutriverse

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk why somebody would want to take a PH to cutt when you could do the same with a good diet. Might take a lil longer but is much healthier.
To gain lean mass while cutting. Well actually that's what I'm going to do but many just use it to conserve muscle mass.

A

axwolf22

Awards
I use prohormones while cutting to maintain mass... and I really need to get in shape for my future job which is in 3 months. So I'll be in a huge caloric deficit.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Epistane & 5alph test is my go to cutting supplements. But I have ran Furuza in the past it just has a high price tag to run it a good dose.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epistane & 5alph test is my go to cutting supplements. But I have ran Furuza in the past it just has a high price tag to run it a good dose.
Affordable Furaza-300;)

Save 20% off EP15TANE, TR3N, and Furaza-300 till the end of March 27th by using coupon code: AMOLYMPUS20.

These are the items needed to dominate your cutting season.

Shop Now - Nutriverse

A

axwolf22

Awards
is furaza 300 a good product? anyone took this product before?

A

axwolf22

Awards
damn I wish it wasn't that expensive =/ so would I be able to run full dose for at least weeks with one bottle or do I need 2?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn I wish it wasn't that expensive =/ so would I be able to run full dose for at least weeks with one bottle or do I need 2?
That's what turned me away from it. I'm running tr3st and headrol for my lean bulk.

M

Mystere3

Awards
Furaza 300 is enough for a run with one bottle.

A

axwolf22

Awards
i'll get the bottle... if I like it during week 3 ill order another one and up the dosage and run it for an extra 2 weeks or so =)

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
How fast does Furaza kick in?

M

Mystere3

Awards
Pretty fast, should see effects within a week.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Pretty fast, should see effects within a week.
Wow that's impressive. Results of this compound are fat loss vascularity it sounds like, any strength gains in your experience?

M

Mystere3

Awards
Yeah, it's like a legal winny.

I might toss some in my cycle when is start the dmz, we'll see. I have a few bottles of lgi still.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yeah, it's like a legal winny.

I might toss some in my cycle when is start the dmz, we'll see. I have a few bottles of lgi still.
Ill be bridging from sdmz 2.0 (1 cap ed with an extra 15mg dmz) into epi with either trendion or faraza...which would you do for a recomp? Tren or faraza?

M

Mystere3

Awards
What's the cycle layout going to be like?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
What's the cycle layout going to be like?
Well I want to use the sdmz first so I don't finish the 8 weeks feeling like death. Something like this
Sdmz
1/1/1/1
Extra dmz
15/15/15/15
Epi
0/0/30/45/45/45/45/45
Tren
0/0/0/0/60/90/90/120
Or furaza
0/0/0/0/300/300/300/300

The idea is that once the sdmz gains stop the epi will be kicking in and at the same time epi is kicking in I will use tren or furaza. I only want to buy one bottle of tren or furaza so that's why it's 4 weeks. What you think?

trinitypt3

trinitypt3

Awards
Stano is another good option for cutting cycles. I am running it for mine.

M

Mystere3

Awards
I would run furaza, less sides. Looks good.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run furaza, less sides. Looks good.
This^

Tr3n comes with more possible sides. Not a problem with the right support "supps""....but still....furaza would be my choice in this case.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
This^

Tr3n comes with more possible sides. Not a problem with the right support "supps""....but still....furaza would be my choice in this case.
Ok thanks, I'll do that then. Damn expensive though even with the discount lol

trinitypt3

trinitypt3

Awards
If that fits your wallet then good to go if not there are always options. Make it work for you.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Furaza-300, and as always....diet is key Save 20% off EP15TANE, TR3N, and Furaza-300 till the end of March 27th by using coupon code: AMOLYMPUS20. These are the items needed to dominate your cutting season. Shop Now - Nutriverse
I think I'm gonna grab a bottle of furaza to stack with my var at the end of my recomp

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking. Hmmmmmm what you guys think? Go for it or to much?

Epi 6 weeks
Tr3st 8-10 weeks
Furaza 6-8 weeks
Lean cuts 8 weeks

This looks like beauty and I am going for it. Well maybe lol. Haven't buy the Furaza yet.

M

Mystere3

Awards
Looks good except 10 weeks of trest is going to shut you down crazy hard so maybe go for clomid in pct.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good except 10 weeks of trest is going to shut you down crazy hard so maybe go for clomid in pct.
My go to serm is torem.

I don't think the tr3st will shut me down. I'm assuming of course.

M

Mystere3

Awards
Trest is pretty suppressive, it's a birth control medicine after all, haha.

A

axwolf22

Awards
Should I run 2 bottles of furaza 300 or stack it with something? Im just trying to lose as much body fat% as possible while maintaining my muscles.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should I run 2 bottles of furaza 300 or stack it with something? Im just trying to lose as much body fat% as possible while maintaining my muscles.
Use two bottles and stack it with something ex: Epi, Hdrol

P

pimppapa1977

Awards
stack

Use two bottles and stack it with something ex: Epi, Hdrol
cant remember where I read it on this forum but someone stated Epi and Fur 300 would be pointless. Ill have to look for the thread.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cant remember where I read it on this forum but someone stated Epi and Fur 300 would be pointless. Ill have to look for the thread.
I don't see see why someone would say that. That's a good cut stack right there.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Furaza with 11 ketotestosterone would be a great stack. Throw in some formeron and you're golden