could use help picking a PH

Bigred93

Awards
im 168lbs, 6ft, 21yr old. Iv done about 4 cycles, halo test 25 (two times), xtreme mass, MORPH. I understand morph is a combo PH, and i think thats what im looking for again. i have diet and training pretty down pat. Im looking for size for the most part. Just came off of a cutting diet (was roughly 200lbs) and my calories are back are 4000 a day. I always run the doseage to the directions, but i typically run two botltles as it takes about 2 weeks for a PH to start kicking in. any input on a PH would be helpful, im right now looking into BEAST supa+halo.

sorry if this is beat to death im new to this forum.

LiftBigC

Awards
I wasn't trying to be rude. If you read other peoples steroid use that are 21 on this forum they all get flamed. But I'm sure someone with more knowledge will chime in shortly and give you some pointers, hopefully. Good luck.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
im 168lbs, 6ft, 21yr old. Iv done about 4 cycles, halo test 25 (two times), xtreme mass, MORPH. I understand morph is a combo PH, and i think thats what im looking for again. i have diet and training pretty down pat. Im looking for size for the most part. Just came off of a cutting diet (was roughly 200lbs) and my calories are back are 4000 a day. I always run the doseage to the directions, but i typically run two botltles as it takes about 2 weeks for a PH to start kicking in. any input on a PH would be helpful, im right now looking into BEAST supa+halo.

sorry if this is beat to death im new to this forum.
200lbs to 168lbs over what period?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 4000kcal/day (if that was where you started your cut too) you'll be fat again in no time.

If you really want to do a cycle, there is no need for crazy stacks. You are 6' 168lbs. Pick a single compound and stick with it. Epi would be my choice.

Bigred93

Awards
I dropped from 200ish to 168 in about 3 1/2 months. Iv never had a hard time cutting weight its always been the bulking i had a hard time with. You recomend epi? What doseage?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
30/45/45/45/45/45 works for most people. Check my sig - one bottle of our Epi is enough.

Bigred93

Awards
Now why do you say to run epi and not a duel, or run TR3 with it? My age or size?

Bigred93

Awards
And im obv gonna research epi but what should i expect while on this cycle? I typically get backne, and a little lethargic, but my sex drive seems to go up on a cycle.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I just find it hilarious you're 6' 168lbs after 4 cycles. And youre convinced you just want to run stacking compounds at your size. You made it pretty clear you're just the typical user lookin for a shortcut

Maybe you should pause for a second and find out why you aren't keeping the gains from the cycles? Unless you're strong as fuark. Then I'll shove my own foot in my ass

Bigred93

Awards
Onionknight. Your a clear cut idiot and a half. Im 168 at 5.9% bf comming off a cutting cycle. If you read above you would see that. Please attempt to put your virtual foot in my ass you twat. I have been 205 at 16% bf. i didnt sign up for this form to get lectured on shortcuts as any half brained moron would no these cycles are nothing without diet and proper training.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Onionknight. Your a clear cut idiot and a half. Im 168 at 5.9% bf comming off a cutting cycle. If you read above you would see that. Please attempt to put your virtual foot in my ass you twat. I have been 205 at 16% bf. i didnt sign up for this form to get lectured on shortcuts as any half brained moron would no these cycles are nothing without diet and proper training.
Actually you're a clear cut idiot. I said I would shove my own foot, as in my physical foot, up MY own ass if I was wrong. No part of that had to do with my virtual foot or your ass. Don't tell people to read when you clearly can't

99% of users are half brained morons looking for a short cut dude. So expect skepticism on any forum when you leave out details like you did

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now why do you say to run epi and not a duel, or run TR3 with it? My age or size?
It's usually a god idea to introduce just one new compound to your system because if you experience bad sides, you don't know which compound causes them.

I've ran Epi several times and it's great. I like it more than Dbol. Great gains in size and strength.

Bigred93

Awards
Okay i dont really care to argue over a forum

How long do you recomend running epi? 6 weeks? I typically run a 8 week cycle. Im on my iphone so when i get home il check your log