Rebound Gyno from EPI - Possible solution

FranARG

Awards
Hello everyone..
On octuber 2013 I was on my PCT for an EPI and Stano cycle. Everything was OK, till I had a internal bleeding in my stomach and almost died.
Relax, it was not totally related to gear, so everything is cool.

BUT, since I landed in the hospital for 10 days, I had to stop my PCT cold turkey.
I came back in about 60 days, and everything was OK (libido, no gyno, etc.)

BUT around 20 days ago, I started feeling a small lump behing my right nipple. It was quite painful also. Around day 5 of having this thing, I was sure it was gyno developing...so I did a little research and found out this study (Treatment of gynecomastia with tamoxifen: a doubl... [Metabolism. 1986] - PubMed - NCBI). Basically, it says that tamoxifen (nolva) is good against gyno. I was a little skeptical about it, since all I read on this board is that gyno cant be tamed or cured with Nolva, but I decided to give it a shoo.

I have been taking Nolva (20mg ED) for 15 days, and the lump is a lot smaller (reduced to half its size, but it was not BIG to start with), and I almost feel no pain, I really need to press my nipple to feel any pain, and even so is very very mild.

I will continue for 5 more days at 20mg ED, and then reduce to 10mg ED for ten more days. I hope it keeps getting better...I will post results later on.

I hope that this experience serves anyone else that is having this problem.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
How did you get the internal bleeding?
"Relax, it was not totally related to gear, so everything is cool" , explain us

FranARG

Awards
I had a birth malformation (I did not know of it until it exploded). Basically, it was a malformed blood vessel in my esophagus that was cut because I felt sick and threw up like a motherfuc... because something on my pct made me feel sick.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
I had a birth malformation (I did not know of it until it exploded). Basically, it was a malformed blood vessel in my esophagus that was cut because I felt sick and threw up like a motherfuc... because something on my pct made me feel sick.
damn , that sucks bro.
I hope you're doing well now

FranARG

Awards
Yeah it sucked big time...Im good now, started lifting again on december, and recovering fast thanks god.
Thank you!