Female cutting stack advice

amberdawn

amberdawn

Awards
Hey,
I'm currently taking a clen and var stack in order to lose the last 10-20lbs of stubborn fat. This clen is completely different than what I've taken before - I'm not jittery on 100mg's at all and although i feel leaner I'm not seeing the results I want.
So I'm looking for something else to get me where I wanna be.
My diet is dialed in and I do a 5 day split with cardio 4-6x a week.
Im currently 140lbs and 18% bf.
I've gotten a ton of input from male BB friends such as taking hgh, aboleo, albuterol, revs, etc.
Looking for an outside opinion :)
Thanks!

Mystere3

Awards
Sarms triple stack (gw/ostarine/s4) would be my choice.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals? Losing the last few pounds, you want to be careful how aggressive you to depending on the goal.

amberdawn

amberdawn

Awards
What are your goals? Losing the last few pounds, you want to be careful how aggressive you to depending on the goal.
I was going to compete in June but i think i may post pone until Nov or next year.
Honestly I'm just looking to drop about 15 lbs and and get down to 12-15% bf ideally - and still maintain some lean mm

Mystere3

Awards
Triple stack will be perfect for that.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I was going to compete in June but i think i may post pone until Nov or next year. Honestly I'm just looking to drop about 15 lbs and and get down to 12-15% bf ideally - and still maintain some lean mm
Competing in which class?

How have you been taking the clen? 2 day on/2 day off? 2 week on 2 week off? It desensitizes your receptors quickly and needs to be cycled off, or taken with ketotifen. Have you tried HIIT? Sorry for the 20 questions, drugs can be much more problematic when taken by women so it's important to understand the goals and the tradeoffs.

amberdawn

amberdawn

Awards
Competing in which class? How have you been taking the clen? 2 day on/2 day off? 2 week on 2 week off? It desensitizes your receptors quickly and needs to be cycled off, or taken with ketotifen. Have you tried HIIT? Sorry for the 20 questions, drugs can be much more problematic when taken by women so it's important to understand the goals and the tradeoffs.
Fitness model.
I take the clen 2x a day, once in the morning, again the the afternoon, for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I'm up to 120mcg right now.
I take var once a day at 10mcg
For cardio I do fasted in the morning 3x a week and HIIT at night - typically sprints 4-6x a week.

Mystere3

Awards
GW50156 seems like exactly what you need.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey, I'm currently taking a clen and var stack in order to lose the last 10-20lbs of stubborn fat. This clen is completely different than what I've taken before - I'm not jittery on 100mg's at all and although i feel leaner I'm not seeing the results I want. So I'm looking for something else to get me where I wanna be. My diet is dialed in and I do a 5 day split with cardio 4-6x a week. Im currently 140lbs and 18% bf. I've gotten a ton of input from male BB friends such as taking hgh, aboleo, albuterol, revs, etc. Looking for an outside opinion :) Thanks!
Can u give me info on ur current diet pls? I'm sure with some adjustments u will c the results u want...
The stubborn fat shrinks best with diet....
:)