Cuttinf after bulk

chiduprasad

Awards
Just finished bulking with anadrol 100 mg (5 week cycle ) and now planning to cut.. I have few questione please help

1) best steroid/prihormone to cut after anadrol cycle?
2) should i wait for a week before i start cut?
3) any other suppliment to add aling with curtung steroid: sypplimet?
4) how lobg ahould i run it? Was looking for 4 weeks and then pct
5) can i start nolva 20 mg aling with cutting prohormine:sterord on 3rd week

Thanks very much in advance

Mystere3

Awards
You need to run pct for a month with novla, then wait another two months before you run any steroids.

Alternatively you could start a cut with anavar or whatever right now for 4 weeks before running pct and being off for 3 months after that.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Just finished bulking with anadrol 100 mg (5 week cycle ) and now planning to cut.. I have few questione please help

1) best steroid/prihormone to cut after anadrol cycle?
2) should i wait for a week before i start cut?
3) any other suppliment to add aling with curtung steroid: sypplimet?
4) how lobg ahould i run it? Was looking for 4 weeks and then pct
5) can i start nolva 20 mg aling with cutting prohormine:sterord on 3rd week

Thanks very much in advance
I would take some time to post cycle and solidfy the weight you just put on. If you jump right into a cut and drop your cals your body wont be able to support the newly added muscle mass. However if you want to stay in a surplus Epi is a fine choice just know it will take a couple of weeks for it to build up in your system and again you have a greater chance of loosing your gains. Thats the reason many people bridge orals with a week or two overlap when running longer cycles

chiduprasad

Awards
"Thats the reason many people bridge orals with a week or two overlap when running longer cycles" -

could you please eloborate this please, i am guessing the answer i am looking for is in this...:)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
"Thats the reason many people bridge orals with a week or two overlap when running longer cycles" -

could you please eloborate this please, i am guessing the answer i am looking for is in this...:)
OK so let's say you want to run an 10 week cycle using halo and epi. 6 weeks each compound using halo to bulk and epi to recomp. Both Halo and epi take two to three weeks to "kick in". At the five week mark you would start to take the epi so week 5 &6 you are running two compounds so that when you get off the halo epi is going full force. VS using halo up to week five THEN going on epi and having a week or two gap where you body is in limbo, just enough out side hormones to be shut down and not recover and too little to be effective. I hope this is coherent and helps man :) cheers

chiduprasad

Awards
perfect bro.:) in this case since i am on 5th week do you suggest for me to start with pct and use some fat burns to tone down?? instead of going for cutting prohormone? makes sense? let me know your suggestion as i am ending 5 week androl...or shoudl i jsut do onemore week of androl and start pct..

i am really confused with extensive research .. you sound knowledgeable.. so coming to you fo rhelpe:)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
perfect bro.:) in this case since i am on 5th week do you suggest for me to start with pct and use some fat burns to tone down?? instead of going for cutting prohormone? makes sense? let me know your suggestion as i am ending 5 week androl...or shoudl i jsut do onemore week of androl and start pct..

i am really confused with extensive research .. you sound knowledgeable.. so coming to you fo rhelpe:)
I am not a fan of cutting after a cycle. And I know Anadrol will cause you to retain water which I am guessing is one of the reasons you are feeling the need to cut. the length of your cycle is up to you but when you do finish up I would recommend starting PCT with a SERM some DAA and something with Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione (aka the old erase). I would structure my diet to be clean but in a caloric surplus to mitigate muscle loss. If you jump right into a cut you are more likely to loose a majority of your muscle and strength gains.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
I am not a fan of cutting after a cycle. And I know Anadrol will cause you to retain water which I am guessing is one of the reasons you are feeling the need to cut. the length of your cycle is up to you but when you do finish up I would recommend starting PCT with a SERM some DAA and something with Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione (aka the old erase). I would structure my diet to be clean but in a caloric surplus to mitigate muscle loss. If you jump right into a cut you are more likely to loose a majority of your muscle and strength gains.
^^^this. Unless you are on a much longer cycle with a test base and have used A Bombs as a kicker and want to tidy things up towards the end.

Edit: tidy things up whilst still on cycle. I've never cut during PCT - seems to make zero sense to me.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
If u go straight into a cut u'll lose everything u gained. And if uve been running Abombs at 100mg for 5 weeks u would be ready to get off. I don't think ur androl is real. I mean it's probably something, dbol more than likely, but I doubt it's androl.

chiduprasad

Awards
Its androl from bioquest... I myself am surprized have zero sides in week 5 at 100 mg.. I myself delt its not legit... But have gained good 8-10 lbs

I ran only androl...since more of it is warer weight am thinking will run epistane so that quality mass is gained and definition is on

Any comments?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A watery steroid...

Just give it time and you'll "cut up" nicely. The water you'll lose will look like you just cut down, lol.

Seriously, to keep the gains while cutting, you need to keep calories high, cleaner than usual and start adding cardio during fasted hours to burn some extra fat off.

1 hr of cardio daily for 3-4 weeks in the morning and before bed will do the trick.

Eat tons while ur at it. Raise ur fiber intake at every meal.

chiduprasad

Awards
this is great..will do that... will epistane help?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is great..will do that... will epistane help?
Well of course it'll help but I dunno if its worth the extra stress on ur body since u just ran 5 weeks of abombs.

Ur call. Personally, I'd transition to a stricter diet, non-androgen related supps and cardio for fat loss. I wouldnt deviate calories much since the cardio will increase expenditures by itself.