Epi Cycle Questions

Swolljaboi

Awards
I'm planning an epi cycle in about a month. I have everything I need for cycle and pct already. Planning to dose 40/40/40/40/40/50. I train first thing in the morning in a fasted state right now. I'm running a calorie deficit of 200-500 caps. I know I should dose preworkout so would it be a good idea to eat something small with that pre wo dose?

Also I'm curious as how I should approach cardio on cycle or if I shoukd ditch it completely. I'm currently doing 15 minute HIIT after lifting.

Last question. I am contemplating throwing in Stano for 7 weeks at 600/800/800/800/800/800/800. How beneficial or worth the extra cash would this be? Thanks in advance.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Spread doses through the day, one being preworkout is fine. Food is not necessary with it.

Cardio is probably ok to come off of when starting, add it back in later on if you want to drop weight further.

Stano would help a lot with lethargy on cycle, which dies come with Epi. Just be sure to get your joint support or healthy fats daily as the combo can be rough that way.

Here is a cost effective option if you decide to add Stano
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/ironflex-supplements-stanozane.html

Coupon code AM5 for an extra 5% off.

Good luck with the cycle!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Epi half life is 6-8 hours so take a dose every 6 or so with the biggest in the morning. It's not fast acting enough to really make a difference preworkout (aside from placebo which could be very powerful)

And Idk how many cycles you've done, but I'd say get the stano and hold onto it. Reason being is you don't really know how epistane will effect you when it comes to lethargy. For example, I felt like a boss when I ran epistane, which isnt necesarily typical. But I didn't need a base for lethargy, you might be the same

U might have some blood pressure issues the first week or so with hiit training. But ater they subside, you'll be fine. The real problem with cardio and especially hiit is the calf pumps or back pumps you'll probly get. Those will hurt like a mofo

Swolljaboi

Awards
The only cycle I've run was crap I got from a local supp shop last year before I had really done enough research. It was a blend of epi tren and hexadrone. I realized the doses were much lower than they should be when I was already a week or two in. I did pick up a little strength on that cycle but nothing near what a proper dosage would have given. I didn't experience any negative sides on that run except mild shutdown and libido loss.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Save 20% off EP15TANE, TR3N, and Furaza-300 till the end of March 27th by using coupon code: AMOLYMPUS20.

These are the items needed to dominate your cutting season.

Shop Now - Nutriverse