Cycle setup help and planing

Mobile1

Awards
Hello! Let me start of with a quick overview.... Im 23, 5'8'' only 138lbs! Im looking to put on some muscle and need help. I have been lifting for over 2 years taking some basic protein supplements pre work out etc, i have a fairly good diet and i eat fairly healty too. I am VERY active always moving and doing something through out the day!! I have been doing a lot of research and my mind is boggled back and forth from reading so many things.

I am still doing research and i have seen a lot of good info on this forum. Any information that you guys can give on a good starter stack and what PCT and other supplements to pair with it would be great! I looked at the helldrol starter stack and a few others but im reading to also pair with with a few others things......
I dont know enough and I am in search of some one to point in the right direction and set me up (i am willing to paypal someone a few buck that knows what there talking about for guidance and a good cycle) :)

Thanks hope to learn more and get some lean mass put on

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Take a protein shake after your workout to bro, helladrol is a good first cycle. Or epistane. No need to stack yet man. But if you want stack it with stano at 800mg Ed give or take. Will make for a good cycle but at 138 you will prob hurt yourself halfway through the cycle. At 138 your doing something wrong. And instead of using anabolics to fill that spot you should figure out the prob (diet) and fix it. Otherwise you'll loose all your steroid gains. Good luck

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Hello! Let me start of with a quick overview.... Im 23, 5'8'' only 138lbs! Im looking to put on some muscle and need help. I have been lifting for over 2 years taking some basic protein supplements pre work out etc, i have a fairly good diet and i eat fairly healty too. I am VERY active always moving and doing something through out the day!! I have been doing a lot of research and my mind is boggled back and forth from reading so many things.

I am still doing research and i have seen a lot of good info on this forum. Any information that you guys can give on a good starter stack and what PCT and other supplements to pair with it would be great! I looked at the helldrol starter stack and a few others but im reading to also pair with with a few others things......
I dont know enough and I am in search of some one to point in the right direction and set me up (i am willing to paypal someone a few buck that knows what there talking about for guidance and a good cycle) :)

Thanks hope to learn more and get some lean mass put on
You need to work on diet first at 138 you have a lot of room to grow natty first.

Mystere3

Awards
Yeah focus on increasing your calories a bit and growing as much as possible natty.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Take a protein shake after your workout to bro, helladrol is a good first cycle. Or epistane. No need to stack yet man. But if you want stack it with stano at 800mg Ed give or take. Will make for a good cycle but at 138 you will prob hurt yourself halfway through the cycle. At 138 your doing something wrong. And instead of using anabolics to fill that spot you should figure out the prob (diet) and fix it. Otherwise you'll loose all your steroid gains. Good luck
He's totaly right at the end there. If you can't even grow heavier than that by yourself, anything you gain from the cycle will be gone within 2 months

Mobile1

Awards
Thanks for the insight guys... i started lifting about 2 years ago and when i started i was only 123lbs so over 2 years i have deff put on weight and its basically all muscle i know its not much (7lbs a year) and i eat like crazy! lol i eat 4 nice meals a day. just putting weight on has always been tough that's why i started to consider this

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
Meat & Potatoes are you friend. Lots of them. And cover your potatoes in PB lol

stann123

stann123

Awards
Thanks for the insight guys... i started lifting about 2 years ago and when i started i was only 123lbs so over 2 years i have deff put on weight and its basically all muscle i know its not much (7lbs a year) and i eat like crazy! lol i eat 4 nice meals a day. just putting weight on has always been tough that's why i started to consider this
Your not eating like crazy if you only have 4 meals a day, if your not growing... Eat more

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Meat & Potatoes are you friend. Lots of them. And cover your potatoes in PB lol
This ^ and add lots of peanut butter!!! Im not kidding.

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
How often do you lift? If your lifting 5-6 days a week, I would cut back. Focus on compound lifts, 4 days a week on, I was always light and in the gym 24-7. I didn't put on any size til I trained less and ate more. You don't grow in the gym.
PB, Cheese, Milk, Potatoes, Eggs, are my fab 5 for growth. If you wanna stay lean, throw a bit of cardio in, it might help you eat more to if you don't do it a lot.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Cheapest and simplest way to do this if you struggle to eat 6 times a day is to drink milk. All day. Every day. 4 - 5 litres minimum. And watch some dirty weight come on right there. Then start to tweak things as you become more understanding of diet and training to bulk.

If I were to drink 5 litres a day of the milk I've just pulled out if my fridge so that I can write this, that alone would be...

2,450 cals
85g fat
240g carbs
180g protein

That ratio is approximately 50:35:15 (and for someone at your starting weight would give you all the protein you need right there). If you can manage another 1,500 - 2,000 calories a day through your meals (3 meals at 500 -700 calories a pop) then you'll definitely gain weight. It's not perfect by any means, but for someone who's so far away, it's an ideal place to start while you learn about what to substitute in and out, how to manipulate your diet, and how to eat differently to meet your specific goals.

I'd hit the nutrition and training sections of this site for a bit mate; I think you've possibly been looking in the wrong place. PM me if you want though.