Trestolone Acetate in grapeseed oil

Rocktown

Awards
So I got a random email from a research chemical company that said they just opened and that they were selling some chemicals dissolved in pure grape seed oil. The one that caught my eye the most was Trestolone Acetate. Is this to good to be true? Also, I assume, despite the package saying "not for injection" that it would be for injection. Correct?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One new company indeed opened about a week ago. They are good to go.

"Not for injection" is there due to legality issues.

Of course you can still go with oral trestolone. In oral form it is almost three times cheaper mg/mg.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Wtf wow they are riding a tight rope of legality...

Rocktown

Awards

Of course you can still go with oral trestolone. In oral form it is almost three times cheaper mg/mg.
Yeah, I figured it was like "not for human consumption" on other research chems. Isn't Trestolone Acetate more biologically available through injection? Or would the price difference between the oral and the injectable make up for the increased dosage needed for oral consumption? To be honest I've never crossed over into injectables. I'm sure it will happen eventually, but I guess if I could put it off I might... If I can get the same gains.

00S4Boy

Awards

Not if you bought tons of grams of powder when it was being sold at 19.95 a gram and just brewed it yourself.

If olympus can maintain their price point and have their products tested by patrick arnold I would be more willing to purchase.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I figured it was like "not for human consumption" on other research chems. Isn't Trestolone Acetate more biologically available through injection? Or would the price difference between the oral and the injectable make up for the increased dosage needed for oral consumption? To be honest I've never crossed over into injectables. I'm sure it will happen eventually, but I guess if I could put it off I might... If I can get the same gains.
Yes, it is more effective through injection. But it is still fairly active through oral administration as well. Injectable > transdermal > oral is the case with most nonmethyls with MW < 300g/mol.

00S4Boy: Yeah, $19.95/gram was a good price for raw powder. PA is not the only one who does testing.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
If this is the same email I got, which was on tuesday, I really wouldn't trust them. Theyre main company took a fat dive in respect in the last year for imPurity. If u know what I mean

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is more effective through injection. But it is still fairly active through oral administration as well. Injectable > transdermal > oral is the case with most nonmethyls with MW < 300g/mol.

00S4Boy: Yeah, $19.95/gram was a good price for raw powder. PA is not the only one who does testing.
There is a site with Trestolone Base Powder for like 25 bucks per gram right now. And you are correct PA is not the only place to test but give the weight his name carries with so many people its worth it to test with him so you can say PA approved lol.

Rocktown

Awards
If this is the same email I got, which was on tuesday, I really wouldn't trust them. Theyre main company took a fat dive in respect in the last year for imPurity. If u know what I mean
If their partner company is who I think it is I got a bunk serm from them once. I just didn't even realize these Grapeseed oil solutions were available. So I'm pretty interested. I might do a google search and look for a different company. I'm pretty new to this aspect of body building. So I've still got a lot to learn.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
naw, it didn't last long lol. i wish somebody would come up with trest cyp, dienolone cyp and desoxy cyp or any longer ester than acetate. i hate all of that frequent pinning.
BA over on phf was talkign about a Trest cyp a while back but I have not seen anything in some time on it.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
The guys behind the grape seed oil compounds are good people..

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
The guys behind the grape seed oil compounds are good people..
I have a guess as to who but i have not looked into it much yet.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I have a guess as to who but i have not looked into it much yet.
Yeah they are very well known. I would not base this sight off of purity solutions. But I have some Trest and DTA in grapeseed oil coming so I can let you know!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Yeah they are very well known. I would not base this sight off of purity solutions. But I have some Trest and DTA in grapeseed oil coming so I can let you know!
I have my eye on that DTA if powder was still out there i would skip the oils but its easy this way so still worth it. I'm trying to decide if DTA would work to finish off a contest prep like mast p... but leaning toward giving the DTA a shot or going with what has always been good to me low dose epi.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I have my eye on that DTA if powder was still out there i would skip the oils but its easy this way so still worth it. I'm trying to decide if DTA would work to finish off a contest prep like mast p... but leaning toward giving the DTA a shot or going with what has always been good to me low dose epi.
Yeah my experience with DTA was veins

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Yeah everyone is saying dry and hard. How was the hunger?
Well I was carbless a lot of days till 6PM so as you can imagine I was feeling fairly hungry but I was also running trest so hunger was already out of this world

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
considering what people were asking for the desoxy and dienolone powder, its not a bad deal really. and it save the trouble of home brewing.
That's my opinion too

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I'm just waiting for reports on Dienolone. Wondering how it'll feel dose for dose compared to Tren?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I'm just waiting for reports on Dienolone. Wondering how it'll feel dose for dose compared to Tren?
Never ran that one but the old PH Xtren was great, nothing like tren but great...

Not that I would ever run tren I'm just guessing.

jbeltmann

Awards
Bump for anyone that has tried this yet. Debating whether I should wait for the cyp to come out...

Rocktown

Awards
^^^ agreed. I would like to hear some personal experience from some one. I'm starting my 3 cycle of orals this weekend, but I wouldn't mind getting away from orals if I could find a source (im not asking for sources) other then the big guy with the back pack at my gym... His stuff obviously works, just I don't know what kind conditions it's brewed in. He might have a dirty bathtub. Lol.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I'm currently running it. I've run IM Trest before and this stuff is legit!

jbeltmann

Awards
I'm currently running it. I've run IM Trest before and this stuff is legit!
Is it annoying pinning every day or eod? I've heard good things but I'm considering waiting for the cyp to come out

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it annoying pinning every day or eod? I've heard good things but I'm considering waiting for the cyp to come out
I'd inject with slin pin if ED injections are required. Don't know if that oil is smooth enough for it though.

jbeltmann

Awards
I'd inject with slin pin if ED injections are required. Don't know if that oil is smooth enough for it though.
I can get test cyp thru a slin pin(25g gauge?) but it isn't the easiest to push thru. A little curious to see how trest cyp would be...

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Its not annoying at all. I do ED with 25 gauge needles

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I can get test cyp thru a slin pin(25g gauge?) but it isn't the easiest to push thru. A little curious to see how trest cyp would be...
Slin pins are usually 29-31 gauge

jbeltmann

Awards
Gotcha. I've heard the term but I'm a little new to all this since I started trt in Feb. Trying to educate myself better on what gauges work best for what. Maybe my Google searches were too specific but I'll keep trying.