Water gain.... where does it go?

tommyboy

Awards
I was just sitting around and got curious. Where does all that water gain go when you first get on a cycle? Does it go to your muscles and make them look bigger? Thats why we allways look a lot bigger when on???? If so thats kinda cool just wish it stayed Lol!!!

Cause I mean we can gain up to like 6 pounds of water!!!!

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
It goes everywhere. If you're lucky, most will go into the muscles as as they pull in more glycogen,and also into blood volume. But depending on the compound used, a lot can go into your joints,and under your skin and all over your body in the spaces between your muscles and internal organs. That's where the infamous "bloat" comes from.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Yea i dont like looking like i got stung by a bee and allergic to it.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
nah, i don't like it either. "pseudo-gains" is what i call em.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha Beelze, I love the quote from victory.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yes some people dont like it, Ive always kept my intake short and low dosed, so Ive never really bloated, personally if I cant feel it (fluid) in my hands, then its okay. Some people really dont shrink too much and I think thats the idea for powerlifters,(and myself) to gain muscle and keep it, as natural as possible. Thats why I think PS, PH were ideal, not quite juice, but enough to make keepable gains, its worked for me.