Safest Anabolics and Doses for Hormone Replacement Therapy

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
To summarize all of the research I have done, here are my thoughts. Could you guys comment to tell me what you think:

1. The safest hormones to get my testosterone up from 340 to 600 are:

a. Primobolan Depot (100 mg per week)
b. Testosterone Cypropinate (with nolvadex, as I notice immediate emotional lability)
c. Oxandrolone (10 mg a day)

(In that order)

Agree or disagree?

2. My reason for this is that oxandrolone has the best anabolic/androgenic ratio, mg per mg, of any known anabolic. But, I notice chest pains at the low doses I'm taking, and the research shows that any methylated pill will hurt the liver and heart immediately.

Dr. Yesalis, Hildebrant, etc. all mention that injectables are safer.

I like primobolan depot more than the testosterone, as I notice no emotional lability and it has 80% of testosterone's anabolic effects, 40% of it's androgenic effects, and much lower aromatization rates. Add some Nolvadex in it and you have most of the good and very little of the bad.

Some people instantly put down primobolan, due to it's availability from legitimate sources. But, I fly to Turkey fairly often, where counterfeiting medicines is highly illegal and every medication is sold over the counter at least 1/10th to 1/15 of the cost. So, a legit 100ml vial of primobolan is a mere $4.

3. Ironically, the oxandrolone I took had some bad side effects. Among them were:

a. Chest pains
b. I had more energy and drive to push through workouts better; but, my appetite also seemed to have fewer safeguards.
c. Weight gain (I gained 15 lbs in three months on 15mg per day; about 10 pounds of it was fat)

4. My goals are simply to get my lagging energy up; so, I had a medical reason to get on testosterone and want to stay on it, if possible.

I've noticed no problems with libido; but, I've always been a sort of "low energy" person. The testosterone definitely increases my drive. Andro seemed to convert to estrogen (even the supposedly non-aromatizable Halodrol-50) and made me much more emotionally labile and unfocused; oxandrolone has done the opposite and I got optimal grades. That tells me the anabolic part is good for me; but, the androgenic and aromatization is the severe negative.

5. I will reiterate I was prescribed testosterone by a military doctor, and was supervised by medical doctors overseas as I continued therapy with these substances. So, I worked hard to break no laws or do anything illegal, as I wanted not to be liable for any legal trouble. To my knowledge, I have done everything legally and want to continue to do so.

Tell me if you guys know differently.

Thanks

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Testosterone will up your testosterone levels. It's that simple.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'd use the recommended endo dosage: roughly 200mg test cyp per week.

I honestly didn't read anything else in your post. Sorry. Too long. If you want to go that in depth, talk to an endo.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have no idea what your post is asking, but the short answer is test will increase test the safest way. I don't think you understand how TRT works and the purpose, if you are essentially trying to raise your test levels a mere 200 or so points and simply trying to increase energy. You can likely accomplish this with more rest, better diet, and possibly looking into an OTC AI.

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
Basically, I'm looking to ask about primobolan depot vs. testosterone as a supplementary hormone, to get my levels optimal.

Why is testosterone better than primobolan depot? I notice a lot of emotional lability from Androgel; but, not from primobolan depot.

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
My buddy at work gets Test Cyp from his doc, 125 every 2 weeks. Idk the details , but my brother ran 125/week and his levels shot to 1150 after 3 weeks. Once again, idk the details or am I speaking from experience myself.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I run 120 wk split into 60 e3.5d. My bloods run consistent peaking at around 875-900 and then slowly drop to mid 600s on day of injection and e2 staying stable in the teens.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Basically, I'm looking to ask about primobolan depot vs. testosterone as a supplementary hormone, to get my levels optimal.

Why is testosterone better than primobolan depot? I notice a lot of emotional lability from Androgel; but, not from primobolan depot.
You asked how to get your testosterone levels higher. Testosterone does it. Primobolan is not testosterone.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like you're reading your info from a book... %'s, etc... lability? What you do skip leg day? You need labs to know what your blood levels are

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'd use the recommended endo dosage: roughly 200mg test cyp per week

I honestly didn't read anything else in your post. Sorry. Too long. If you want to go that in depth, talk to an endo.
Huh