Epistane - Which is a solid brand?

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I am looking to purchase some Epi and I was wondering which is a solid, reputable brand to buy these days. I usually find LGI to be a solid product but I thought I would ask to see if there is a better choice out there.

Thanks

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I am looking to purchase some Epi and I was wondering which is a solid, reputable brand to buy these days. I usually find LGI to be a solid product but I thought I would ask to see if there is a better choice out there.

Thanks
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/ironflex-supplements-brawn.html

Top seller at Orbit, and several logs/reviews of Brawn here on AM, very affordable, quality option.

An extra 10% off right now with the code paddy10

Just over $20 a bottle.

kolejorg

Awards
I just picked up ep15tane from Olympus labs for a good price. Every review I've seen has been good. You'll see a lot of their reps pushing it around lately. But for the price I think that's probably the best way to go. I'm running lgi halo 25 and needed 3 bottles for a cycle of it. Got pricey using them.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs EP15TANE is good to go and it's the most affordable Epi clone out there. 120x15mg per bottle (equals to 2 bottles of other clones) for less than 49 bucks. And 10% off for first time customers at nutri-verse.com

RPN Havoc
Celtic Epi
LGI Epi

Those are good to go too. Compare prices and pick the cheapest one mg/mg. You'll probably end up buying one bottle of Olympus Labs EP15TANE - it's enough for full 6 weeker.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't use any other company than LGI for orals. That or any CEL product still laying around.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick replies. I appreciate the feedback. I'll do some shopping around of the suggestions and have some on order by the end of the day.

Thanks again.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the quick replies. I appreciate the feedback. I'll do some shopping around of the suggestions and have some on order by the end of the day.

Thanks again.
On top of those brands mentioned earlier you can also check Ironflex Brawn. Ironflex is good to go too. I speak only from personal experience.

Iron Labs Epi was great also but I think it's discontinued.

I'm sure you'll find the Epi clone that suits your needs best :)

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I've used vital labs epi 2times now and it's legit. plus it's a 120ct!!! usually 55.00-60.00

infraredline

Awards
-LGI

-Ironflex

-Celtic

-Olympus

You can't go wrong with any of those, however with Celtic you do get the added benefit of having Patrick Arnold testing their rates for quality which is a nice assuring factor.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Olympus labs
Ironflex
LGI

Top three choices. Solid companies, and if you dig, most have discounts and coupons! Hyde or Driven2lift can give you the discount coupons to orbitnutrition.com

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Olympus labs
Ironflex
LGI

Top three choices. Solid companies, and if you dig, most have discounts and coupons! Hyde or Driven2lift can give you the discount coupons to orbitnutrition.com

this all solid choices

Hard.Gainer

Hard.Gainer

Awards
Anyone have any feedback with EPI Smash from Blackstone labs?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any feedback with EPI Smash from Blackstone labs?
Yea I used it and had great results during a 6 week cut. I only used 2 caps per day (epi: 20mg 6-chloro: 60mg) and it was a lot more potent than I had anticipated.

Edit: If you can get it for a decent price I'd say go for it.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BSL is always good to go.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Is it only for brawn. I tried entering it to pick up some stanozane and it won't accept the code.
I would try again

It us good until Friday on any order for 10% off the total. If it still won't work throw a message to customer service and they will sort it out for you

Code is;
paddy10

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Olympus labs
Ironflex
LGI

We've always got the AM5 code for 5% off, but you should order this wk with paddy10 for 10% during our St. Patrick's Day sale - it'll be gone very soon tho!

Is it only for brawn. I tried entering it to pick up some stanozane and it won't accept the code.
That's strange, 'paddy10' should work for all products in cart right now - it's a general sale code. Only one discout code at a time tho.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Celtic/IBE is good to go.
They have been around a long time and always worked well for me.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
We've always got the AM5 code for 5% off, but you should order this wk with paddy10 for 10% during our St. Patrick's Day sale - it'll be gone very soon tho! That's strange, 'paddy10' should work for all products in cart right now - it's a general sale code. Only one discout code at a time tho.
I got it. Had to be all lowercase letters

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got it. Had to be all lowercase letters
Take advantage of it - 10% off's are usually only around holidays & such, so I always try to put my bigger orders in during the big sales. Why spend 10 bux on stuff you know you'll use when you can get it for 9? And don't forget to check out our new products & the Deal of the Day!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lgi is my go to co. If they carry the product

superman20

Awards
Rpn havoc is great! I've used it a couple times! Lots of strength gains!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Save 20% off EP15TANE, TR3N, and Furaza-300 till the end of March 27th by using coupon code: AMOLYMPUS20.

These are the items needed to dominate your cutting season.

Shop Now - Nutriverse

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why no stenadrol ??
Too much fun at once is bad for your heath!

You can still get 10% off of it if you've never bought from nutri-verse before :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutriverse made the promo....guess they just wanted to make a cutting stack.Still....amazing deal:)
True great deal .. Def picking up furzaMaybe NV will throw up stend there too .. Intriguing stack

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the coupon code? I want to make an order
New sale started today. Code AMOLYMPUS20 will give you 20% off. It works for EP15TANE, TR3N and FURAZA-300. It's valid until the end of 27th :)

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I want to try Olympus Labs yet but I've had very good experience with Havoc.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
In the same boat, I need to give them a try soon.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't go wrong with either. RPN Havoc was the first Epi clone I tried and it was great.