Deciding on a PH...HELP!

Patsfan073

Patsfan073

Awards
24/5'8/180 Ive only took one prohormone back when I was 20. It was called microdol, and I cant really complain about the cycle. I was bulking, and I put on about 8-10 pounds. Back in 2011, I did real gear. Test E at 600mgs a week for 12 weeks. Haven't touched anything sense. I do like the reviews from hdrol, epi, and msten. Maybe a stack of something? I would like to bulk again but keep it more dry where I can shred a little fat also. My body fat is also a little high ( I drink too much beer haha)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Methylstenbolone (Stenabol) is great for bulking. Stack it with TR3ST and you'll feel great, your libido will skyrocket and you won't have issues with lethargy. TR3ST is the most potent nonmethyl out there.

Stenabol at 10/15/15/15/15/15
TR3ST at 50/75/75/75/75/75

And you'll blow up.

Patsfan073

Patsfan073

Awards
Nice. I like the sounds of that. So your telling me the TR3ST will actually increase my libido during a cycle? Interesting. And would you choose Sten over epi?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. I like the sounds of that. So your telling me the TR3ST will actually increase my libido during a cycle? Interesting. And would you choose Sten over epi?
TR3ST will definitely increase your libido during a cycle. And your joints will love it too.

I personally wouldn't choose Sten over Epi but many guys prefer it over Epi for sheer size gains. I respond extremely well to Epi though.

Good protocol for Epi would be 30/45/45/45/45/45. Only one bottle of Olympus Labs EP15TANE needed for that.

You can get EP15TANE and TR3ST from nutri-verse.com - they are a board sponsor here and they're giving 10% off discount codes for first time customers.

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
I wouldnt say sten over epi. But also, your diet/training and cardio should all be manipulated before doing another cycle. Drinking too much beer isnt something you want to have a problem with while on a liver toxic PH, or any other compound for that matter. However If I would reccomend anything, I love epi @40-60 mgs a day for 6 weeks.

Patsfan073

Patsfan073

Awards
Your right. I need to slow it on the beer. This cycle needs some planning first. Probably giving it a couple months. I just wanted a base for the idea...the prohormone/stack to use. But with all the research and positive feedback about epi, I think im going to go with that, and throw the TR3ST in with it! Wouldnt I need 2 bottle of epi if i run it for 6 weeks at that high a mg? This cycle could get pricey woooo

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your right. I need to slow it on the beer. This cycle needs some planning first. Probably giving it a couple months. I just wanted a base for the idea...the prohormone/stack to use. But with all the research and positive feedback about epi, I think im going to go with that, and throw the TR3ST in with it! Wouldnt I need 2 bottle of epi if i run it for 6 weeks at that high a mg? This cycle could get pricey woooo
No. 45mg/day is definitely enough with Epi and only one bottle of EP15TANE is enough for full 6 weeks.

I never noticed any additional benefits from going over 50mg/day with Epi.

Patsfan073

Patsfan073

Awards
Should I start with 30....like 30/30/40/40/40/40 or just bang it out 40 all the way :naughty:

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should I start with 30....like 30/30/40/40/40/40 or just bang it out 40 all the way :naughty:
I'd run it at 30mg/day for the first week and up it to 40 (45 if you go with OL Epi, it's the most affordable one) at week 2 :)

Patsfan073

Patsfan073

Awards
Damn TR3ST is pricey huh. Well I know you know your sh!t so I'm going with it. No tired feeling and increase Libido? Hell yeah.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn TR3ST is pricey huh. Well I know you know your sh!t so I'm going with it. No tired feeling and increase Libido? Hell yeah.
It's still half the price of other companys trestolone so not that pricey :) You'll enjoy that cycle! Are you going to log it? I'd def follow your progress!

Feel free to PM me if you need any help!

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
Do your research bud, dont take my or anyone elses advices solely, just figure out your goals and decide whats best for you. Also id like to add that he has mentioned hes a very good responder to epi, so when he says 45mg is enough, thats what works for him. I need a little more. My old training partner took 70mgs and everything was fine until he ran into joint issues. I agree to assess and go from there. Go make some gains

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do your research bud, dont take my or anyone elses advices solely, just figure out your goals and decide whats best for you. Also id like to add that he has mentioned hes a very good responder to epi, so when he says 45mg is enough, thats what works for him. I need a little more. My old training partner took 70mgs and everything was fine until he ran into joint issues. I agree to assess and go from there. Go make some gains
Yeah, doses are individual but most guys like it at 40-50mg range at solo cycles - stacked even 30mg/day may be enough. I know few guys who have ran it at +100mg/day but I'm pretty sure that those guys think that more steroids = more gains, no matter what.

But I agree, it's always better to do some research!

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
I completely agree. Like I always say Diet, training and cardio should all be manipulated before looking to drugs or increasing the drugs. There is no argument there in my opinion. I train with npc competitiors and have seen some ridiculously stupid and dangerous cycles and they dont look miles better than the guys with moderate doses, even tho they are taking miles beyond the other guys doses. More drugs equals more gains to some extent, but with more health issues and sides manifested. Go hard has surely pointed you in the right direction OP!

Patsfan073

Patsfan073

Awards
This may be a stupid question, but what exactly is a wet bulk? Meaning you gain a ****load of weight, assuming over 10 lbs and a lot of it is water weight?

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
Yes, the 'wet' that is referred to in describing a product means that it is not a 'dry' compound. (not being funny).
In other words the compound aromatizes causing excessive water bloat.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This may be a stupid question, but what exactly is a wet bulk? Meaning you gain a ****load of weight, assuming over 10 lbs and a lot of it is water weight?
Yeah, it'd be wet bulk if you stacked something like TR3ST, test and dbol.

Epi is a dry compound and it'll have synergistic effects with TR3ST. You won't be a waterballoon, lol... But better have an AI like Formeron or Aromasin in hand, just in case.

Patsfan073

Patsfan073

Awards
Just like what dbol does lol. So basically during my cycle all that way I get excited about, I have to realize a lot is coming off after. Compared to a dry, where you tend to keep more of your gains because it's less water. So taking Epi would be more dryer than the sten correct?

Patsfan073

Patsfan073

Awards
I kind of like being a water balloon. You look bigger obviously but obviously water balloons eventually have to pop...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I kind of like being a water balloon. You look bigger obviously but obviously water balloons eventually have to pop...
Your muscles will be full of glycogen, no matter what you run :)

Stenabol and Epi are both pretty dry compounds. TR3ST can be more wet but not for everyone.

Patsfan073

Patsfan073

Awards
True. I just feel like I wanna do tr3st/Epi or tr3st/ sten just because I would like to try out the tr3st since I've heard good stuff about it from people and yourself. And I would run that 5 to 6 weeks. 4 is pointless.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True. I just feel like I wanna do tr3st/Epi or tr3st/ sten just because I would like to try out the tr3st since I've heard good stuff about it from people and yourself. And I would run that 5 to 6 weeks. 4 is pointless.
Epi is milder than Stenabol in terms of side effects so maybe you should go with it this time. You'll blow up with Epi/TR3ST stack anyway. 6 weeks is the way to go, like I said earlier this is how I'd do it:

EP15TANE 30/45/45/45/45/45
TR3ST 50/75/75/75/75/75

And Aromasin or Formeron if needed. Better safe than sorry so buy a bottle and have it on hand. If there is no use for it, just save it for your next cycle :)

Patsfan073

Patsfan073

Awards
Sounds good to me. Thanks for the advice/help. I'm going to plan this cycle a little more and get my diet in check and maybe in a month ill give it a go. I'll PM you if I have a question!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good to me. Thanks for the advice/help. I'm going to plan this cycle a little more and get my diet in check and maybe in a month ill give it a go. I'll PM you if I have a question!
Sounds good. Good luck to you!

Mystere3

Awards
They're both dry.

Also just because a compound is dry doesn't mean you're going to keep all the gains, a lot will be muscle glycogen or that you won't bloat.

Wet isn't necc bad. I love dbol, it's my favorite oral, you feel great on it.

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
You definitely have everything you need here thanks to GoHard, but just a little advice yes get that diet cleaned up. I know were all human and your boys wana go have a beer and sh!t, but in reality you buy the crap, drink it and feel pretty cool for a few hours and its gone. And how much do you spend on drinks? $30-50? Thats a tub of preworkout or protein powder brah! But I promise you that if you get these things in check and bust your a$$ for the 6 weeks youll have something to be proud of that doesnt go away. Youll be bustin out of your shirts and your boys will now call you asking to go to the gym hahah. I dont mean any harm or offense and I dont know you. But this sh!t aint for everyone. And I hope you make some serious gains!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're both dry.

Also just because a compound is dry doesn't mean you're going to keep all the gains, a lot will be muscle glycogen or that you won't bloat.

Wet isn't necc bad. I love dbol, it's my favorite oral, you feel great on it.
Yeah and wet compounds like Dbol and TR3ST are good for joints too.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The reps for Olympus are starting to remind me of Need. 2. Build. Muscle.

This is not a good thing and makes me wonder.

Mystere3

Awards
N 2 is def worse as they have two separate message boards where they only pimp their own stuff. That being said, some of their products are ok and others are garbage.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The reps for Olympus are starting to remind me of Need. 2. Build. Muscle.

This is not a good thing and makes me wonder.
Sorry that you think so, I'd hate to be like one of those guys so I'll pay more attention to my acts from now on. We are a new company and if no one educates people about our products, no one will buy them. When logs start popping out, there will be less need for us reps to spread the love - results will speak for themselves and satisfied customers will do the talking.

If I've ever given out bad advice, feel free to say it to me!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry that you think so, I'd hate to be like one of those guys so I'll pay more attention to my acts from now on. We are a new company and if no one educates people about our products, no one will buy them. When logs start popping out, there will be less need for us reps to spread the love - results will speak for themselves and satisfied customers will do the talking.

If I've ever given out bad advice, feel free to say it to me!
I payed attention to the company before there were reps and logs.

You have a signature, so there is no need to contstantly pimp your products hard.

I understand what your saying, I've been there, and I can tell you from personal experience pushing your products every chance you get only leads to disdain for the company, an creates haters when before, there were none.

If the products are good, people will talk. When I recommend a brand, it gets attention.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I payed attention to the company before there were reps and logs.

You have a signature, so there is no need to contstantly pimp your products hard.

I understand what your saying, I've been there, and I can tell you from personal experience pushing your products every chance you get only leads to disdain for the company, an creates haters when before, there were none.

If the products are good, people will talk. When I recommend a brand, it gets attention.
Yep, but we both know that you follow this industry much more than average guy.

I'll remember your advice though and I can see your point. I'm still pretty new to this whole rep game and I appreciate your words - I'll do my best to be as good rep as I can and I'm willing to take advice from respected veterans like you. I can assure that I'll keep your words in my mind!

In this industry there will always be haters, especially if a new company like us starts to sell something that used to to be sold only by one company in the past - I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
In a total unbiased opinion, the epistane at that price for a 6 week cycle of moderate/higher doses is the best deal Ive seen in a while, I usually have to buy 3+ bottles of havoc for my cycles.

Patsfan073

Patsfan073

Awards
I would love to try dbol. I know that sh!t is good. Ive just heard its pointless do you a cycle on its own. You blow up for a month then lose it all. Its needed with an injection, and I really dont feel like injectioning myself for 12 weeks again....

Mystere3

Awards
Better with test, yes. You could probably run it with tr3st.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Better with test, yes. You could probably run it with tr3st.
Better be sure to have a good, legit AI on hand with that combo. I don't think I would try it. Sense of well-being might be great though. I always feel good on Dbol.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Better be sure to have a good, legit AI on hand with that combo. I don't think I would try it. Sense of well-being might be great though. I always feel good on Dbol.
Agreed throw in some Topical Form. You can also pick up PCT Assist right now for $28.59 at GRN

Patsfan073

Patsfan073

Awards
For the Epi/TR3ST cycle, what would be the best OTC PCT.... SUP3R PCT?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you can't get a SERM, don't run that cycle. It will shut you down hard.

SUP3R PCT is a good addition to any PCT protocols, can't go wrong with it. Of course there are several other good products in the market as well.

E: Mystere3 beat me to it. Quick mofo.

Patsfan073

Patsfan073

Awards
I figured. Damn I haven't talked to my supplier in years. Tough to get nolva now a days. Online?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely need a serm bro. Lots of online pharmacies and research chemical sites to get them.

Add the sup3rPct. ...and you'll be good to go.

Patsfan073

Patsfan073

Awards
Thanks I'll def pick up some nolva. I'm pretty pumped for this cycle. I haven't touched anything in 2 years. I'm going to do some more planning with it and maybe start it in like a month. Epi and TR3ST. I'd like to pack on atleast 10 lbs

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks I'll def pick up some nolva. I'm pretty pumped for this cycle. I haven't touched anything in 2 years. I'm going to do some more planning with it and maybe start it in like a month. Epi and TR3ST. I'd like to pack on atleast 10 lbs
That's not unrealistic goal at all. If you were bigger than you are now back in the days when you used to cycle, prepare to really blow up. Muscle memory is a wonderful thing.

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
That's not unrealistic goal at all. If you were bigger than you are now back in the days when you used to cycle, prepare to really blow up. Muscle memory is a wonderful thing.
Absolutely agree there. Muscle memory plus an added anabolic will probably suprise you. That should be nonstop gains for the duration of your cycle

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Save 20% off EP15TANE, TR3N, and Furaza-300 till the end of March 27th by using coupon code: AMOLYMPUS20.

These are the items needed to dominate your cutting season.

Shop Now - Nutriverse