critique havoc cycle

gibbons2

Awards
trying to plan a cycle for future:
RPN havoc- 10/20/20/30 (first cycle)

cycle support: cycle assist

PCT: nolva 20/20/10/10
AD-3 PCT by lecheek nutrition

anything you guys would recommend or change? I'm keeping havoc a bit low since it would be the first cycle. thanks

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Too low. Do 30/30/30/30 if you want to keep it short and mild. You're using a serm, so at least make it worth the cost of the cycle

To put it in perspective, my first epi Was 30/30/45/45/45/45

Mystere3

Awards
Waste of time if you're male.

Go 30-40 for 6 weeks.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Way too low! At least 30mg/day for 4 weeks but you'll want to up the dose and run it for 6 weeks, trust me.

I'd do either Havoc at 30/40/40/50/50/50 or EP15TANE (more bang for your bucks, one bottle is enough) at 30/45/45/45/45/45

Other than that, looks pretty good.

gibbons2

Awards
thanks for responses. how does 20/30/30/30 sound?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
thanks for responses. how does 20/30/30/30 sound?
Better but you could run 30 straight through. Epistane only has a 6-8 hour half life. So youre best off taking 3 doses a day

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guarantee that you'll want to extend the cycle to 6 weeks.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Way too low! At least 30mg/day for 4 weeks but you'll want to up the dose and run it for 6 weeks, trust me.

I'd do either Havoc at 30/40/40/50/50/50 or EP15TANE (more bang for your bucks, one bottle is enough) at 30/45/45/45/45/45

Other than that, looks pretty good.
x2!!

And I couldn't multi quote but yeah, PLAN for 6 weeks. you can always cut it short. When week 4/5 rolls around, you're gonna wish you had longer

gibbons2

Awards
thanks for the tips. I'll look to try and extend cycle. also I'll look into the one that's more bang for my buck also.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the tips. I'll look to try and extend cycle. also I'll look into the one that's more bang for my buck also.
Check nutri-verse.com - they're giving out 10% off discount codes for first time customers.

EP15TANE Perfect Cycle has pretty much everything what you need (except if you already have those other support supps and PCT products on hand) except a SERM. You can always throw in some sodium-D-aspartate like SNS DAA for PCT too (in addition to natural AI/testbooster + SERM) - it's cheap and it works.

gibbons2

Awards
Check nutri-verse.com - they're giving out 10% off discount codes for first time customers. EP15TANE Perfect Cycle has pretty much everything what you need (except if you already have those other support supps and PCT products on hand) except a SERM. You can always throw in some sodium-D-aspartate like SNS DAA for PCT too (in addition to natural AI/testbooster + SERM) - it's cheap and it works.
thanks man

gibbons2

Awards
wish I wasn't too young to cycle. always good to be prepared though!

gibbons2

Awards
how would you recommend dosing/times for epistane, cycle assist etc.?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spread it out evenly throughout the day.

gibbons2

Awards
would DAA be a better option in PCT over the AD-3 PCT?

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
I take my havoc 1/breakfast 2/lunch(preworkout) 1/dinner. Then I take my iron labs cycle assist 2/breakfast 4/lunch (preworkout) 2/dinner.

gibbons2

Awards
being concerned about gyno, would it be beneficial to taper off of the AD-3 PCT as well? and continue 2 weeks longer after serm is done?

Gearedup4

Awards
nah dont bother tapering off the ad-3,its all natural so theres no rebound like dropping a heavy synthetic estro blocker.

gibbons2

Awards
if only using havoc at 30mg throughout cycle, is 20/20/10/10 too much of nolva?