Thoughts on Anavar?

DNA24

Awards
I've been looking into Anavar and haven't found too many threads regarding it. I'm looking to cut/harden up while keeping weight gain to a minimum. I'm at 194-196, looking to stay under 200 while lowering/bettering body fat %. Originally I had planned on taking EQ, but have been researching Anavar a lot more. What are your thoughts? Thanks.

Future_Juicer

Awards
I've been looking into Anavar and haven't found too many threads regarding it. I'm looking to cut/harden up while keeping weight gain to a minimum. I'm at 194-196, looking to stay under 200 while lowering/bettering body fat %. Originally I had planned on taking EQ, but have been researching Anavar a lot more. What are your thoughts? Thanks.
I would suggest not wasting the purpose of anabolics to try and cut down body fat percentage. Clean up your diet and work hard for the minuscule task you are trying to complete.

DNA24

Awards
I would suggest not wasting the purpose of anabolics to try and cut down body fat percentage. Clean up your diet and work hard for the minuscule task you are trying to complete.
i guess I shoulda been more informative/clear, please don't comment unless you have experience with these compounds and useful informative knowledge. I'm 7 (of 16-20) weeks in on a Test E cycle and have gone from 182-184 to 195, that's the reason for trying to limit weight. My diet and training are already on point.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
i guess I shoulda been more informative/clear, please don't comment unless you have experience with these compounds and useful informative knowledge. I'm 7 (of 16-20) weeks in on a Test E cycle and have gone from 182-184 to 195, that's the reason for trying to limit weight. My diet and training are already on point.
Ever heard of google? Go give it a try instead of flaming people on here.

DNA24

Awards
Ever heard of google? Go give it a try instead of flaming people on here.
Again, "Thoughts on Anavar". Just looking for input from someone who has used Anavar and their experiences with it. Maybe someone who has used both EQ and Anavar and can recommend one over the other. I wouldn't be on here asking about different compounds if I didn't already do extensive research about it. I trust the experiences of the forum members here and the ability to ask them specific questions.

Mystere3

Awards
It's fantastic if it's real. Winny might be better for your purposes though.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Again, "Thoughts on Anavar". Just looking for input from someone who has used Anavar and their experiences with it. Maybe someone who has used both EQ and Anavar and can recommend one over the other. I wouldn't be on here asking about different compounds if I didn't already do extensive research about it. I trust the experiences of the forum members here and the ability to ask them specific questions.
Never done EQ, but I like anavar to finish a cycle for some "tidying up". Everyone generally has a different opinion though. I'm cycling prop for 10-12 weeks with a 2 week M1T kicker (might chuck it in again after a 2 week break depending how I feel) and then 6 weeks of var and Winstrol at the end to run a week past the prop. Maybe mixing goals, not too bothered as it's worked in the past for me for what I wanted.

What's your budget, how long do you plan on running it for and at what dose?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Most Var on the market is fake... you would be better off going another direction.

DNA24

Awards
Never done EQ, but I like anavar to finish a cycle for some "tidying up". Everyone generally has a different opinion though. I'm cycling prop for 10-12 weeks with a 2 week M1T kicker (might chuck it in again after a 2 week break depending how I feel) and then 6 weeks of var and Winstrol at the end to run a week past the prop. Maybe mixing goals, not too bothered as it's worked in the past for me for what I wanted. What's your budget, how long do you plan on running it for and at what dose?
I've seen adding it towards the end of a Test cycle to be pretty common. That "tidying up" is exactly what I mean. I'm fairly flexible budget wise, I'm not too limited financially and would rather spend the extra couple bucks for the better product. It seems everyone runs it over the final 6-8 weeks of there cycle, would you have a better recommendation? And as far as doses, I've seen anywhere from 50-100 mg daily. I'd rather start lower and increase as necessary, what dosage do you stay around? Thanks for the info bro.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Most Var on the market is fake... you would be better off going another direction.
Agreed. I've had stuff that was great at 50mg that I paid a bit for, and other stuff that was cheaper and did nothing even at 100mg a day.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
I've seen adding it towards the end of a Test cycle to be pretty common. That "tidying up" is exactly what I mean. I'm fairly flexible budget wise, I'm not too limited financially and would rather spend the extra couple bucks for the better product. It seems everyone runs it over the final 6-8 weeks of there cycle, would you have a better recommendation? And as far as doses, I've seen anywhere from 50-100 mg daily. I'd rather start lower and increase as necessary, what dosage do you stay around? Thanks for the info bro.
You're better spending more and getting real stuff, depending on your source etc.

I tend to run it for the final 6 weeks at 50mg per day and depending how I'm feeling I might up it to 100mg for the last 3 - 4 weeks if I feel there's more to be had. If I'm happy, I leave it at 50mg (less is more and all that cr*p). But I always up it in the final week(s) whilst the ester is clearing before PCT to make up for the declining levels. So for prop, that's 100mg ED for a week. For E, that'd be 100mg ED for 2 or 3 weeks before going straight into PCT.

If you're just looking for tidying up, my opinion is that it's ideal. I haven't done every compound available though so others may be able to shed light on something more suitable. I'm hoping to really shred for the summer (for the first time ever) so I'm running it at 350mg/week (700mg for last week while ester clears) with Winstrol 350mg/week. Daily injections are a pain though.

Mystere3

Awards
I also like anavar at the end of cycles, winny is perhaps better for a pure cut, though.

DNA24

Awards
You're better spending more and getting real stuff, depending on your source etc. I tend to run it for the final 6 weeks at 50mg per day and depending how I'm feeling I might up it to 100mg for the last 3 - 4 weeks if I feel there's more to be had. If I'm happy, I leave it at 50mg (less is more and all that cr*p). But I always up it in the final week(s) whilst the ester is clearing before PCT to make up for the declining levels. So for prop, that's 100mg ED for a week. For E, that'd be 100mg ED for 2 or 3 weeks before going straight into PCT. If you're just looking for tidying up, my opinion is that it's ideal. I haven't done every compound available though so others may be able to shed light on something more suitable. I'm hoping to really shred for the summer (for the first time ever) so I'm running it at 350mg/week (700mg for last week while ester clears) with Winstrol 350mg/week. Daily injections are a pain though.
Thanks bro. Did you keep most of your gains after PCT? I read gains are still visible/noticeable weeks and weeks after you cycle is complete. I can only get it in pill form, not injectable, does that matter? Thanks again.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. Did you keep most of your gains after PCT? I read gains are still visible/noticeable weeks and weeks after you cycle is complete. I can only get it in pill form, not injectable, does that matter? Thanks again.
Didn't know you could get it injectable?! Sure you've looked into this?!

Keeping gains are somewhat diet and PCT dependant, but it's doesn't instantly blow you up like some compounds, so in theory it is easier to keep I guess?!

For me, I tend to keep in a fairly decent shape post cycle; the hardest thing is consuming enough to keep what you've made whilst ensuring you're not covering your it up with a layer of fat you've worked so hard to take off towards the end of your cycle.

It's why for me cutting cycles tend to be harder to judge. Tricky balance and I'm no expert on how to do it but have found what works for me. Might be worth heading to the diet and training forums for that?

DNA24

Awards
Didn't know you could get it injectable?! Sure you've looked into this?! Keeping gains are somewhat diet and PCT dependant, but it's doesn't instantly blow you up like some compounds, so in theory it is easier to keep I guess?! For me, I tend to keep in a fairly decent shape post cycle; the hardest thing is consuming enough to keep what you've made whilst ensuring you're not covering your it up with a layer of fat you've worked so hard to take off towards the end of your cycle. It's why for me cutting cycles tend to be harder to judge. Tricky balance and I'm no expert on how to do it but have found what works for me. Might be worth heading to the diet and training forums for that?
my bad, misread it, the daily injections your talking about is Winnie.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tbol is a great option for your goals, good to start or finish with, and it likely won't be faked afaik

DNA24

Awards
Tbol is a great option for your goals, good to start or finish with, and it likely won't be faked afaik
i have to check my source and see if I could get that, for some reason I don't recall that being readily available. Thanks for the suggestion.

DNA24

Awards
^^^agree 100% with this. I've preferred it at the start, but it's a good option.
Unfortunately, Tbol is not an option from my source. If someone wants to PM me a reliable online source domestic to the U.S., that has Tbol. Based on what I can get, it's really either Winnie, Eq, and Anavar. I'm leaning more towards Anavar over EQ, with my only concern being the Var isn't dosed properly or completely fake. I've never had a quality issue with this source before, but that doesn't really mean anything.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, Tbol is not an option from my source. If someone wants to PM me a reliable online source domestic to the U.S., that has Tbol. Based on what I can get, it's really either Winnie, Eq, and Anavar. I'm leaning more towards Anavar over EQ, with my only concern being the Var isn't dosed properly or completely fake. I've never had a quality issue with this source before, but that doesn't really mean anything.
Would love to, but that's breaking rules and I'm European based.

You'll be totally fine with Anavar for what you want mate. Enjoy!

DNA24

Awards
With my main concern being the potency/authenticity of the Anavar that's available to me. I've decided to go this route. I added 400 mg's of EQ this week, which I plan to run for the next 12-16 weeks with a low Test E dose. Based on progress, will prolly bump the EQ to 600 mg. In the mean time, I have a trusted friend running the same sources Anavar. Based on his results/feedback, I might add 50-80 mg of Anavar daily over the remaining 6-8 weeks of the total cycle. Think the Var will be over-kill? Thoughts? Thanks fella's.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Edit. Just saw you went with eq and you're increasing cycle duration...

Run the var for like 6-8 as high dosed as you can afford/tolerate