Metacort and nolva = possible gyno

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been searching around alot but still am looking for more feedback. After a 4 week S1+ cycle I started pct with metacort. All seemed well but after 10 days I noticed maybe a little swelling under my right pec. After much reasearch and some replys to a thread I posted I started nolva at 40 ED. But here is my question. I continued with the metacort as well. After a week I am still having some soreness similiar to the symptoms of DOMS (delayed onst muscle soreness) my nips are not itchy and there are no lumps or anything like that. The soreness is mainly on my right pec but I am probably causing some by to much self examination. Should I stop the metacort and just use the nolva its a liquid from Physical enhancement or continue to use both? I am currently dosing nolva at 20 per day split into two doses. I have never had any problems in the past and have only used 6-oxo for pct. As I stated in another thread this was the first trans cycle. I know these questions seem to be asked often but I want to be as informed as I can. I am at day 20 of pct, the dosing of the metacort was the label dosage 2 times per day. Thanks

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
I would just use the Nolva for PCT for two reasons. First, Nolva along w/ Clomid is what should be used for PCT. Sure there are other options like 6-OXO etc, but Nolva is pretty much the best. Secondly, why continue the use of metacort if that's what you think is causing this?

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have stopped the metacort, and have continued with nolva I will be tapering down this week to 10 mg for the next week, no more sides since stopping 6OXO