First cycle! 1-andro

prebzmaister

Awards
Ok Guys, Im all new in this game, have been trying to read myself up on this stuff, and dont wanna do anything too crazy, since it's impissible to get any good stuff into Norway.

So I was thinking of running 1-andro from AMS, and I want to put on the absolutly maximum amount of lean mass that is possible.
1. what doses should I take?
2. how should i cycle it
3. would it be an option to stack it with DAA.
4. would i need a PCT, other than DAA and maybe Controlled labs blue up?

My stats atm. is 5.9 feet high, 190lbs, about 12% bodyfat, and 6 years of training experience.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you're from Norway, I'd order your supps from UK. I'm from Scandinavia too.

AMS 1-Andro is a very mild compound. I think recommended dose is 2 caps (or 2ml) per day but most guys like to run it higher. It can be run for 8 weeks easily.

Save DAA for PCT. You'll be shutdown anyway. PCT is when you need supplements like DAA.

You'll need a SERM like Nolva or Clomid for PCT. Natural aromatase inhibitor/test booster like SUP3R PCT is a great addition too and it'll make your PCT easier.

I'd consider running EP15TANE as a first cycle. It was my first cycle too and I loved every second of it. One bottle is enough for full 6 weeks at 30/45/45/45/45/45. It's pretty mild in terms of side effects but it's definitely much more potent than 1-Andro.

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
My 1st cycle was 1 Andro, different brand. Good results but nothing major. I'd go with Epi like he said ^^^ above or Halo. I've never ran Epistane, but I'm on Halo now. I think either or would be better than the Andro for a first cycle. The Andro gets costly due to high dosing needed, but only my opinion.

prebzmaister

Awards
well my biggest problem, is that pro hormones are banned in Norway, even if i buy them from UK. I've found a hole in the druglist which makes it possible for me to get 1-andro easily, but I bet EPI5STANE would be much more difficult. Haven't read too much about Epi, but isn't it methylated pro hormone? and also not a natural one?

Let's say I would be taking 800mg of 1-andro a day or maybe up to 1000mg, what kind of gains would I be looking at?
And wouldn't AMS AROM-X RDe be enough as a PCT for 1-andro?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There is no such thing as a natural prohormone/steroid - at least not the one that works. They're all synthetic.

I PM'd you!

prebzmaister

Awards
Ok, so I've decieded to stay with the 1-Andro.

Most SERMS are also illigal in Norway, so i would need to to a cycle which is safe enough to not give me gyno. My normal test levels are freakin low (around 9-10), would this be a problem in the PCT phase?

and could Erase Pro which is a AI or DS Triazole, together with DAA and ZMA, be enough PCT for a cycle like this:

week 1-2: 300mg a day
week 3-4: 600mg a day

prebzmaister

Awards
ordered today two boxes of AMS 1-dro, and one box of AMS arom-x for PCT, together with two boxes of DAA and two boxes of controlled labs blue up.

great if someone would give any advice about how I should put up the dosages.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ordered today two boxes of AMS 1-dro, and one box of AMS arom-x for PCT, together with two boxes of DAA and two boxes of controlled labs blue up.

great if someone would give any advice about how I should put up the dosages.
Start 1-Andro at recommended dose and up it weekly until you can feel it. It's very mild product - I would've ordered 3rd bottle. With 2 bottles you could do something like this for example:

2/3/4/4/4

I'd start DAA on the last week of your cycle. Run Blue Up at recommended dose, start it at day 1 of PCT. Run Arom-X at recommended dose - I'm not sure how strong AI it is but IMO it's always good to taper it down in the end of your PCT so do just 1 cap (or 1ml if it is liquid) for the last week of your PCT.

prebzmaister

Awards
okey, will order a third bottle, how should the dosage look like then?

prebzmaister

Awards
2/3/4/4/4/4/4 is what I'd do :)
read that 600mg is a usual dosage? too high or something?

forgot to mention that I prob gonna get test on perciption from a doctor because of my low normal levels (9-10)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

forgot to mention that I prob gonna get test on perciption from a doctor because of my low normal levels (9-10)
Are you aware that 1 cap or ml of AMS 1-Andro has only 20mg of 1-DHEA?

You should read logs from other people so you'll have at least some idea of how to use it and what to expect from it :) 2 caps/day is recommended dose but many guys run it at 4 caps or 4ml/day.

prebzmaister

Awards
Are you aware that 1 cap or ml of AMS 1-Andro has only 20mg of 1-DHEA?

You should read logs from other people so you'll have at least some idea of how to use it and what to expect from it :) 2 caps/day is recommended dose but many guys run it at 4 caps or 4ml/day.
Sorry for my lack of knowlage, I've been trying to get a grip of the facts.

yeah I'ved read that the body absorbs about 20mg of the 100mg capsule, so what I meant was like 6 caps?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah I'ved read that the body absorbs about 20mg of the 100mg capsule, so what I meant was like 6 caps?
It's not about absorbation. It's about how much active ingredient there is. There is 20mg of 1-DHEA, not 100mg of 1-DHEA.

Sublingual relivery supposedly gives better results than traditional oral delivery mg/mg. RDe's are not capsules, they are sublingual tabs.

4 caps/day seems to give a good dose for most people. Then again, 1-DHEA is a 2 step precursor to 1-testosterone so don't expect too much.

infraredline

Awards

300mg will deliver good results, there's a study done on 1-andro that showed 300mg delivered phenomenal results.

You would need to get finaflex 1-andro or iron mag labs 1-andro rx to dose it like that though, idk how well AMS's 1-andro compares dosage wise so I'll let other people chime in on that.

prebzmaister

Awards
300mg will deliver good results, there's a study done on 1-andro that showed 300mg delivered phenomenal results.

You would need to get finaflex 1-andro or iron mag labs 1-andro rx to dose it like that though, idk how well AMS's 1-andro compares dosage wise so I'll let other people chime in on that.
how much of a difference would it be? have already ordered 3 bottles of AMS, so I suppose i would only neeed to take more, but then again, I guess I would really be needing a SERM if I was to take such high doses.

infraredline

Awards
how much of a difference would it be? have already ordered 3 bottles of AMS, so I suppose i would only neeed to take more, but then again, I guess I would really be needing a SERM if I was to take such high doses.
I couldn't tell you the comparison between the two but I would imagine that the difference their delivery system has is a bit over exaggerated. I have no basis for that statement I'm just assuming, like I said I'll let someone else chime in on the difference between the two.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have used sublingual epiandrosterone (1-Alpha) and regular epiandrosterone (Stano-Drol). The difference is crazy.

25mg of sublingual epiandrosterone felt like 200mg of regular epiandrosterone in capsule form.

prebzmaister

Awards
I couldn't tell you the comparison between the two but I would imagine that the difference their delivery system has is a bit over exaggerated. I have no basis for that statement I'm just assuming, like I said I'll let someone else chime in on the difference between the two.
I actually think the same, but I guess I would just have to stick with the plan and hope I see at leas some gains. Would be pretty satesfied with gaining about 6 lbs and maybe drop 2% bodyfat. nothing too crazy. but hey, 10 lbs and no fatloss would be a killer victory also.