How long till I pass a drug test?

jman6

Awards
I did 2 and a half weeks of epistane at the beginning of January and didn't use a SERM. Should I be able to pass a drug test for anabolics now? Or how much longer

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the drug test for?

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
If its not for a sports related thing. PEDs won't show up on drug tests.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's for sports....
I don't know if anyone have exact answer to that question, but look at this detection time chart: http://www.steroid.com/steroid_detection_times.php

According to that chart, most orals have detection times between 3 weeks and 2 months. It's safe to assume that detection time of Epi is pretty similar to those compounds too.

Better compete in organizations that are not tested by the way!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I don't know if anyone have exact answer to that question, but look at this detection time chart: http://www.steroid.com/steroid_detection_times.php

According to that chart, most orals have detection times between 3 weeks and 2 months. It's safe to assume that detection time of Epi is pretty similar to those compounds too.

Better compete in organizations that are not tested by the way!
He wants that unfair edge yo. Tis the age of instant gratification and least work for highest reward

jman6

Awards
Onion knight. You probably couldn't even get into a sports organization that tests.

Mystere3

Awards
It depends on the type of test.

The NCAA and other organizations will do a test/epi test ratio as a screening test before sending samples for gcms which is far more expensive. If you haven't used since jan your ratios are likely normal.

Viking23

Awards
I played in college a majority were on gas. I never used and now when I look back I totally regret it. I was able to compete with the juicers so I can only imagine what I could have done on gear.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I played in college a majority were on gas. I never used and now when I look back I totally regret it. I was able to compete with the juicers so I can only imagine what I could have done on gear.
Don't lie, you where on dat der celltech. most powerful anabolic available

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
He wants that unfair edge yo. Tis the age of instant gratification and least work for highest reward
It's not unfair. He is doing everything in his power to be successful. Steroids add a lot more work and stress to my life actually lol but a higher reward yes.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
It's not unfair. He is doing everything in his power to be successful. Steroids add a lot more work and stress to my life actually lol but a higher reward yes.
So according to you, it's fair to use steroids in a competitive environment where they do aas tests. If everyone does it, it's ok... right?

Would u feel it's still fair if he was competing in a local, tested powerlifting meet where a future isnt really impacted too much. But he's still cheating compared to the other natural competition?

how bout u let him shine some light on the situation before assuming he's being scouted for the nfl.

I'm not anti steroid btw, just curious now

jman6

Awards
They defiantly do add a bunch of stress

Mystere3

Awards
NCAA style testing is a joke and probably the majority of d1 athletes are using gh at the very least. Take a look at clay Matthews who gained 70 lb of solid muscle in two years or brian Cushing, lol.

It is what it is, though. People want to see freakish athletic feats.

jman6

Awards
So according to you, it's fair to use steroids in a competitive environment where they do aas tests. If everyone does it, it's ok... right?

Would u feel it's still fair if he was competing in a local, tested powerlifting meet where a future isnt really impacted too much. But he's still cheating compared to the other natural competition?

how bout u let him shine some light on the situation before assuming he's being scouted for the nfl.

It's for college sports, and your analogy is bad. A local powerlifting meet wouldn't bring much to your future so there would be no point.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say. A huge amount of athletes are on gear, especially at a high level. So it may or may not be fair, but who cares? Cheating? cheating is covering yourself in lube so the other team cant tackle you. Steroids are a battle in themselves man.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say. A huge amount of athletes are on gear, especially at a high level. So it may or may not be fair, but who cares? Cheating? cheating is covering yourself in lube so the other team cant tackle you. Steroids are a battle in themselves man.
Cheating as defined by the Merriam-Webster dictionary: "to break a rule or law usually to gain an advantage at something."

Whether your morals reflect that of the rules is person related, but taking steroids in college athletics is 100% cheating. You could rationalize it by saying, "almost everyone else is doing it," but that doesn't mean you're not cheating.

I played college baseball and there were only a few of us not on gear.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cheating, huh, its a bunch of baloney.

Im a cheater. Haters gonna hate

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Substituting a substance for work ethic and determination. Good luck in your future.

Life isn't all about winning, it's about how you win.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Substituting a substance for work ethic and determination. Good luck in your future.

You don't have to choose one or the other. Add the substance to hardwork and determination. There is no magic pill. The steroids aren't the only thing that makes you stronger and bigger and faster. You have to have a good diet, and training regimen. And you have to work your ass off. Otherwise they don't make much of a difference. I know a dude who tried to get a pill to do it all and he just got fat.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
So cheating is only immoral because only some do. If everyone juiced, would it level the playing field and therefore even the odds again?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
So cheating is only immoral because only some do. If everyone juiced, would it level the playing field and therefore even the odds again?
Life isn't fair. You learn that the second you get slammed by a guy who fights in your weight class but is strong as a guy 5 classes above you. No excuse you make about how he's cheating can change the fact that he is a winner, and you a loser. So place the blame on their lack of morals and that their mommy didn't teach them cheating is wrong. But in reality, its you who is making excuses for why they are where they want to be.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Life isn't fair. You learn that the second you get slammed by a guy who fights in your weight class but is strong as a guy 5 classes above you. No excuse you make about how he's cheating can change the fact that he is a winner, and you a loser. So place the blame on their lack of morals and that their mommy didn't teach them cheating is wrong. But in reality, its you who is making excuses for why they are where they want to be.
Well said.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
But if you cheated, wtf is the point in the first place. You must be part of this instant gratification wave of kids growing up in America

i guess dignity and morality don't exist anymore guys

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Iv seen you write on threads about you doing steroids I believe? I know iv seen you give advice on steroid usage. Insulting me does not change the fact that some athletes will use steroids. Actually, a huge amount of athletes will. And like I said. Life isn't fair bud. So you can hold on to this excuse that they are cheaters but it doesn't matter when you get floored by a guy who is bigger faster and stronger. But seriously this is my opinion you can have yours. Don't try and insult me just because our opinions differ. It's immature.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Steroids don't mean you are bigger faster and stronger. They mean you have an advantage. I can gain more naturally than most guys/athletes I know who do gear because they are idiots and won't work hard. I don't support cheating in any sport. Sure everyone else is doing it but that's not how I live my life. You can do great things without breaking rules. I'm not gona insult anyone or tell them what to do but if you are going to use then compete in a sport where it's banned it's cheating. At least own up about it and be honest. I'll respect that more. If that's what you think you have to do, do it. Your life.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Steroids don't mean you are bigger faster and stronger. They mean you have an advantage. I can gain more naturally than most guys/athletes I know who do gear because they are idiots and won't work hard. I don't support cheating in any sport. Sure everyone else is doing it but that's not how I live my life. You can do great things without breaking rules. I'm not gona insult anyone or tell them what to do but if you are going to use then compete in a sport where it's banned it's cheating. At least own up about it and be honest. I'll respect that more.
The advantage you speak of comes from being bigger faster and stronger my friend lmao. It doesn't matter of you do gear if your a twig, then you don't have an advantage lol I'm not talking about fat 15 yo kids that want to get big and don't eat right and don't know how to train. I'm speaking of real athletes. You are incorrect about gaining muscle faster than a steroid user. You could be experiencing beginner gains. Anyone who trains hard correctly, does gear, and has a solid diet will gain much faster than a natty who trains hard.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't play sports.
I use aas. I am a cheater. I break the rules set for me by nature. If you use aas, the same goes for you, and you are also a cheater.

If you use them, the majority of people will also think this about you.

If your in this sub forum, you most likely use aas.
If you think cheating is wrong, then you are basically discounting all the hard work put in for your gains.

You are the pot calling the kettle black.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
So you guys are pretty much saying the same thing as someone that says "It's only illegal if you get caught"?.
No...it's not really like that.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
So you guys are pretty much saying the same thing as someone that says "It's only illegal if you get caught"?.
It's more like this...get over it. Because there will always be steroid users. You argument to two people on a forum makes no impact. Compete natty and rub that in everyone's face like all you people do. "Yaaa I'm a NATURAL bodybuilder, no big deal". But then the guy on gear comes in and it no longer matters what you say. Because all people have to do is look and they can choose who is more successful. So again, get over it.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
i have naturally high testosterone and gh levels. God made me a cheater.
Ya, some people are just on a higher level ;)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Taking a steroid doesnt mean work ethic goes away. It just means the potential of the body just got increased. We can take this argument all the way down to regular old supplements such as creatine, beta alanine and preworkouts. Without them, ur body wont get quite as big or strong. Ur dedication wont be quite as good. So where does ur logic draw the line and why?

Sure, u CAN get lax on steroids but ur results will reflect that too. Try and tell pro bb'ers that they dont have work ethic and determination, lol.

I find it ironic how people cherry pick stuff just to make sure they can feel good about their position on the subject. Everything should be allowed. More elite players take PED's than u realize anyways. So really, its more unfair now than it would benif they just allowed the use of steroids in sports. We know it can help level the playing field and we also know that steroids wont make average athletes as good as above average athletes who also use them. Bodybuilding and powerlifting have already proven this. Not everyone that takes roids are turning into Cutlers, Colemans and Heaths, lol. No, less than 1% of users even have a shot at the pros.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, how the fcuk is that the same? Is your reading comprehension all messed up?

Cheating is cheating. If you use aas, you are a cheater. Regardless.
If you don't use aas, or want to, I'm not sure why your in this subforum
I don't know how much simpler I can make it, if you were here in person, I could speak real slowly accentuating my lips an all. But this is the best I can do.

This is all. :smoker:

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Steroids don't mean you are bigger faster and stronger. They mean you have an advantage. I can gain more naturally than most guys/athletes I know who do gear because they are idiots and won't work hard. I don't support cheating in any sport. Sure everyone else is doing it but that's not how I live my life. You can do great things without breaking rules. I'm not gona insult anyone or tell them what to do but if you are going to use then compete in a sport where it's banned it's cheating. At least own up about it and be honest. I'll respect that more. If that's what you think you have to do, do it. Your life.
Ur genetics might also play a role in ur ability to gain size. And that is something u didnt earn. But, in the realm of sports, this is what is praised - the unique genetics of athletes. So really, the secret to the recipe of becoming the best has nothing to do with ethic and steroids. U can have both ethics and steroid use and never get there anyways without the right genetics. However, genetics WITH ethics will get u anywhere. Steroids may or may not help depending on the sport.

I'm just playin advocate here and pokin holes in the "steroids are cheating but everything else is ok" perspective. Holey perspectives arent good is all I'm saying. Sports policy needs to be consistent.

And btw, the being honest part - 100% agree with. It is cheating to do it because the rules outline it as such but I dont think there should be a moral connection that society attaches to it because that argument is very thin and weak.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Taking a steroid doesnt mean work ethic goes away. It just means the potential of the body just got increased. We can take this argument all the way down to regular old supplements such as creatine, beta alanine and preworkouts. Without them, ur body wont get quite as big or strong. Ur dedication wont be quite as good. So where does ur logic draw the line and why?

Sure, u CAN get lax on steroids but ur results will reflect that too. Try and tell pro bb'ers that they dont have work ethic and determination, lol.

I find it ironic how people cherry pick stuff just to make sure they can feel good about their position on the subject. Everything should be allowed. More elite players take PED's than u realize anyways. So really, its more unfair now than it would benif they just allowed the use of steroids in sports. We know it can help level the playing field and we also know that steroids wont make average athletes as good as above average athletes who also use them. Bodybuilding and powerlifting have already proven this. Not everyone that takes roids are turning into Cutlers, Colemans and Heaths, lol. No, less than 1% of users even have a shot at the pros.
They have no logic my friend. They just want to make excuses and pretend things aren't the way they are.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They have no logic my friend. They just want to make excuses and pretend things aren't the way they are.
Ok, so let me make sure I understand this, are you saying that someone using a substance that is against the rules in the organization they are a part of ISN'T cheating?

Because if that's the case, it very literally is cheating.

I don't particularly see anything wrong with the use of AAS, and I'm aware of the fact that most athletes that are competing at a high level are using. But, it is most definitely cheating. (unless you compete in an untested sport)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The advantage you speak of comes from being bigger faster and stronger my friend lmao. It doesn't matter of you do gear if your a twig, then you don't have an advantage lol I'm not talking about fat 15 yo kids that want to get big and don't eat right and don't know how to train. I'm speaking of real athletes. You are incorrect about gaining muscle faster than a steroid user. You could be experiencing beginner gains. Anyone who trains hard correctly, does gear, and has a solid diet will gain much faster than a natty who trains hard.

Ur genetics might also play a role in ur ability to gain size. And that is something u didnt earn. But, in the realm of sports, this is what is praised - the unique genetics of athletes. So really, the secret to the recipe of becoming the best has nothing to do with ethic and steroids. U can have both ethics and steroid use and never get there anyways without the right genetics. However, genetics WITH ethics will get u anywhere. Steroids may or may not help depending on the sport.

I'm just playin advocate here and pokin holes in the "steroids are cheating but everything else is ok" perspective. Holey perspectives arent good is all I'm saying. Sports policy needs to be consistent.

And btw, the being honest part - 100% agree with. It is cheating to do it because the rules outline it as such but I dont think there should be a moral connection that society attaches to it because that argument is very thin and weak.
You guys are f0cking ignorant and can't read so I am going to try and spell this out one more time for you nicely. If you want to continue to change my words and misinterpret what I'm saying feel free but you are making an argument with me over something I didn't say or mean.

I said steroids can't replace work ethic. If you are going to use them you better have work ethic. Too many people think they can use them as a short cut. Don't try to convince yourself that every highschool and college athlete and gym meat head juicing up is already doing everything perfect and has the passion drive and work ethic to get there naturally and just wants to use gear to optimize their performance. Those people exist but they are far and few between. I'm not talking pro athletes. They are pro because of a combination of genetics hard work and what they out into their body. Is that clear?

The other point of discussion is cheating. If you compete and break a regulating rule... It's cheating. No other way to slice it boys! I'm not saying gear is wrong, it's awesome. I'm saying there is are appropriate circumstances for it. An if you want to break the rules do it! Go for it. I wish you luck. Im not taking away from you for doing what you think you need to in order to succeed. But make the distinction between what is fair or not. It's unfair that others break rules but does that change if its right or not for you? I understand these are hard questions for some people to wrap their minds around and humble themselves enough to consider but it's truth and part of life.

No the advantage I speak of is not being bigger stronger and faster. They don't do they. They give you an advantage to get to that point. You still have to work. But you get more out of what you out in with gear. Just like with good sleep diet and training. It's just another edge. It just happens to be illegal for some sports. I am not incorrect about what I said. How the hell would you know anyways? Did you even read what I wrote? Anyone can make natty gains doing things right and be better than a lazy douche on gear who won't train or eat. I have tons of friends on gear who are D1 athletes, we talk about this stuff all the time. Even the guys who are serious about training are weaker pound for pound with very few exceptions. Why? Because they don't know jack about training, diet, or taking care of their body.

Fueledpassion I believe I addressed your points in my first paragraph, so please don't quote me on saying things I didn't. If anyone is cherry picking its you guys choosing my words. Read my posts an understand then instead of taking offense. Not everything in the Internet is about getting butthurt and arguing. We can have a mature discussion.

For the record I agree with you on the rest of what you said. I'm not saying steroids are cheating. I'm saying using them in certain situations is cheating. It's true. But some people are okay with that to get to the top. I am no one to judge.

I'm done with this topic but thanks for being mature about it for the most part.

Good luck with your season to the OP too! Hope you test clean.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, so let me make sure I understand this, are you saying that someone using a substance that is against the rules in the organization they are a part of ISN'T cheating? Because if that's the case, it very literally is cheating. I don't particularly see anything wrong with the use of AAS, and I'm aware of the fact that most athletes that are competing at a high level are using. But, it is most definitely cheating. (unless you compete in an untested sport)
He can't wrap his mind around the fact that we're aware it is cheating and we're also aware that most people are using.

His logic is steroids aren't cheating, but lubing yourself up is. Oh lawd, not the precious lube, now that's crossing the line! Hell, he thinks if you call a person a cheater that's using steroids in a sport where it's prohibited you're just making up excuses. o_O.

All of this nonsense began over the the meaning of cheating. How can someone even argue that taking steroids in college sports isn't cheating? I want to hear some logic. Just incase I encounter his infamous "higher level," or might have to stand next to him in a room where people will denounce me as less successful.

Cliffs: if you take steroids in a sport or division where it's prohibited you're a cheater. I am no where close to being anti-gear. If I wasn't making great natty gains from hard work, structured programming and appropriate nutrition I would have started my cycle already. :)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
He can't wrap his mind around the fact that we're aware it is cheating and we're also aware that most people are using.

His logic is steroids aren't cheating, but lubing yourself up is. Oh lawd, not the precious lube, now that's crossing the line! Hell, he thinks if you call a person a cheater that's using steroids in a sport where it's prohibited you're just making up excuses. o_O.

All of this nonsense began over the the meaning of cheating. How can someone even argue that taking steroids in college sports isn't cheating? I want to hear some logic. Just incase I encounter his infamous "higher level," or might have to stand next to him in a room where people will denounce me as less successful.

Cliffs: if you take steroids in a sport or division where it's prohibited you're a cheater. I am no where close to being anti-gear. If I wasn't making great natty gains from hard work, structured programming and appropriate nutrition I would have started my cycle already. :)
I Never said it isn't cheating. however I very clearly said, get over it. :)

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
But is it cheating if everyone is doing it? I think you would be cheating yourself if you weren't. Like pro bodybuilding or strongman- if you aren't using aas you will lose most certainly.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, so let me make sure I understand this, are you saying that someone using a substance that is against the rules in the organization they are a part of ISN'T cheating?

Because if that's the case, it very literally is cheating.

I don't particularly see anything wrong with the use of AAS, and I'm aware of the fact that most athletes that are competing at a high level are using. But, it is most definitely cheating. (unless you compete in an untested sport)
Yeah that last paragraph captures my take as well.

Maybe we should take this down a few notches. People gettin mad it seems. Aint worth gettin mad about.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But is it cheating if everyone is doing it? I think you would be cheating yourself if you weren't. Like pro bodybuilding or strongman- if you aren't using aas you will lose most certainly.
And thats the other point I might have tried to elude. If they are doin it then I have a choice to get left behind in the sport or also risk getting caight and banned/disqualified.

Either way, yes, its cheating. No, its not anything else BUT that. Its not bad, its not wrong, its not even unfair, lol. Its a stupid illogical rule and thats it.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's still cheating if it's against the rules, just because everyone is cheating doesn't mean it's not cheating.

And Strongman isn't really applicable since it is an untested sport, but even then I know of some guys (and 1 pro) who don't use AAS and they do pretty well.