Dermacrine+Formeron+Prolactron

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Is that a good stack for some lean mass gain/fat loss , and maybe reduce gyno ?
I'll add a fat burner too , like alphamine or compound 20.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
I'm in week 3 with osta of this. Mild don't expect more than 5 pounds lbm added x gels and a gda uppp from 177 to 185 which seems like a lot but I cut down low carb style so don't take the weight gain as lbm only.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Sorry , i dont understand english perfectly .
Mild = medium right ?
Didnt understand that part "x gels and a gda uppp " , you take exactly the 3 same products? not more?
You gained 8 lbs?? lean muscles??

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
No one took Dermacrine here and can tell me if he had good effects??

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't use Dermacrine if you want to reduce gyno. If anything, save either the Forma or Prolactrone for after your Derma run. Run one of those alongside Derma if you want.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Sorry , i dont understand english perfectly .
Mild = medium right ?
Didnt understand that part "x gels and a gda uppp " , you take exactly the 3 same products? not more?
You gained 8 lbs?? lean muscles??
No not all lean glycogen retention, I cut 25 pounds off low carbon wi eca . So bulking now, I can be up as much as 7 pounds after first carb up. I'm weighing around 185 today. Dermacrine will not in my opinion have good effects, medium would be a overstatement. Lightest compound I've ever taken. I'm taking a glucose disposal agent , x gels the anabolic fatty acid, dermacrine more for wood, ostarine and formeron. Formeron solo I have done many times, for fat loss, alpha attitude, I think it blows dermacrine out of the water but stacking derm and form is slightly better. My appetite is up from the derm. I use it when I bridge into a cycle. I'm doing my xgel, gda derm form ostarine cycle for six weeks into a short cycle with real testim gels. Like I said the effects of dermacrine are this, slight libido increase slightly above trib, fadogia, herbals, better performance in that dept. more energy, slightly more positive attitude, and pronounced appetite increase. Muscles no. My weight gain is not all lean like I said glycogen increase, some is lean but not all. Nobody on any cycle gains pure lbm, there are many components to weight, fecal matter, glycogen, water retention, sodium, factors if i gain 6 pounds prior to my real cycle il consider 3 to be lbm

Mystere3

Awards
Do you actually have gyno? Or just lack of pectoral development? You've never run a cycle right?

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Not that I think it will but stano, formeron, might help gyno. Might research it. Definite fat loss

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
I've gone up as high as 8 pumps. It's dhea and some additions. At least formeron is a real androgen. Increases igf, hardens adds vascularity, makes my hair thicker. Gives wood at the right dose, to much and it does the opposite. That's why I stack it with derm. It gives me the ability to up it. If you put derm on your nads you will get the best don't conversion. Or just pop stano with it for some aggression. Also derm helps me sleep good. It's a great base to a cycle. But barely barely a compound. I whole hartedly believe on sns x gels you can gain more lbm solo

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
I think you should do 2 pumps daily of formeron, 1 on your back and one between your legs. And 5 pumps derm, one on the nads. A gda supp like need2 slin, na rala or whatever u like I use slin sane per carbs, carb cycle. And if you want add x gels or ostarine. Personally 6 x gels pure workout is better and safer than ostarine in my opinion. 6 weeks the derm and form. 7 weeks with the x gels. Start daa when you drop the form and derm. Add erase or any 7 keto product keep the gda up. Eat for a pound a week gain. Weigh your self consistently time wise. Should be up 5-7 pounds by the end. Leaner. You will be very sore all the time on x gels. That's why I like them in pct. helps me realize I'm still anabolic even though I'm off androgens

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Well guys , i have 2 bottles of dermacrine , 1 of erase pro , 1 of formeron , 1 of formasurge , 1 of alphamine , 1 of inhibit P , 1 of Prolactron , don'(t have Xgels etc , and no more money :)

So , should i do 6 weeks 5 P/day + 4 weeks formeron 2 P / day ? ( i shouldn't add prolactron ? )
Yea i have a small gyno , from puberty , and my nipples are quite big , hope it will reduce it..

never did any PH cycle , but i bought some epistane for august september maybe.

Thanks , and hope i'll get some lean muscle gains while on dermacrine ( 2lbs is already good ).

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
The blr reps are real into there dosing of 3 prolactrone a day. Don't take erase pro on cycle save it for pct with daa. Prolactrone if u want. I'd use it in pct for the libido properties or on a tren type compound. Gh effects from any l dopa supp suck.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EphedraBoy is just a child. He really shouldn't be using any of this stuff at his age.
I agree. He already admitted that he has some kind of anxiety problems.

I suggest him to read product warnings of every supplement he is taking... "Consult your physician before using this supplement if you have any medical conditions like anxiety..."

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Young guys make bad decisions better we help than let him harm himself.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Dermacrine + formeron + prolactron is dangerous at my age?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How old are you
He is 20.

To OP: Any hormones can be dangerous if you don't know how to use them properly - and judging from the amount of threads you've started lately, you have no clue of what you are doing. You are just buying every supplement out there and you want to run them simultaneously - how you'll be able to tell which one does what?

Better do some research for few months and stick with whey protein and creatine until you know how to use them correctly.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
He is 20.

To OP: Any hormones can be dangerous if you don't know how to use them properly - and judging from the amount of threads you've started lately, you have no clue of what you are doing. You are just buying every supplement out there and you want to run them simultaneously - how you'll be able to tell which one does what?

Better do some research for few months and stick with whey protein and creatine until you know how to use them correctly.

I'll use dermacrine + formeron for 1 month properly.
Then after , i'll use a small AI + test booster ( STR3NGHT maybe ) .

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll use dermacrine + formeron for 1 month properly.
Then after , i'll use a small AI + test booster ( STR3NGHT maybe ) .
STR3NGTH is not a test booster! It's 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin, a natural anabolic. It will not help to restart your natural testosterone production.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Do you actually have gyno? Or just lack of pectoral development? You've never run a cycle right?
He showed me a pic and he def does NOT have gyno.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, he posted a pic on other thread. No gyno, just puffy nipples. His only problem is that he thinks too much :)

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I struggle with anxiety and would caution against epi and tren products as they make my anxiety really shine. Wish you the best of luck.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Anxiety on trens for me, not on any other compound. Just do 6 weeks 4 weeks blow. 2 form 4-6 derm pumps. Daa for ct with erase. Prolactrone or strength thrown in. But you will need a pct daa is a must on the natty route or a serm. If u want simple than use daa

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
I do have DAA , and nolvadex tamoxifen.
I still don't know if i start the cycle the 1 st of april , or in july.
I'm scared to have depression/anxiety after the cycle , cause in june , i go to holidays in Asia with friends , if i'm depressed , won't be good at all..

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm scared to have depression/anxiety after the cycle , cause in june , i go to holidays in Asia with friends , if i'm depressed , won't be good at all..
Start your cycle after your holiday. No point doing a cycle before it if you're planning to get hammered several times a week.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Good, star after your trip or during. Anxiety in pct shouldn't be bad on Nola, clomid makes me act strange, not womanly like people say but eradic. Happy , sad , excessively nice. Nolva doesn't bring my boys back so great but with a Nolva derm cycle I think you CPU
D easily get away with daa and erase. Maybe 5 mg tamoxifen if you wish. Or feel you need it. Also adaptogens help my anxiety ashwaghanda does wonders for mine. Also you,can take pregnenalone in pct, it's in derm and several natty products. Form and derm are so so mild I think your way overreacting. If you have to think about it this uh you may as well just scrap it. Run erase and daa with something else Ike I said x gels or anabeta , I like original anabeta but not anymore. Look into adaptogens they help the body handle stress in excessive times like pct.mashwaghanda is like happy pills for me.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Ok , just bought some ashwaghanda :)
I'll start cycle after my trip , but i'll do formeron + prolactron + dermacrine + alphamine in like 10 days , for 4 weeks .
I'll keep the other bottle of derma for july stack with epistane.

For 4 weeks dermacrine/formeron cycle , i won't need PCT/serm , right ?

For the DAA , i heard too much people said they got puffy nipples etc , i don't wanna use it , even if i got a bottle , i already have some kind of bitch tits , don't wanna mess more with this.
Ashwaghanda makes you feel good? better mood?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll need a PCT. Not a SERM though.