Correct me if im wrong please

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
After having this msten for so long, since I made this thread I have finally started after having it for so long and all the reading about it and good advice from people like macdady & mxcrew350 and some others today was the day ! Started the msten at 8mg a day
I have blockade on cycle support, Additional liver tonic pills, (milk thristle)
PCT Liquid clomid I'm going to buy some test boosters & THINKING about also ordered assault labs 3x pct just to add to my clomid. More the better right ?
Msten 8/8/12/16
Clomid = 35/ml ? 35/35/35/35 ?
I don't see myself getting up to 20mg of msten, it's my first day and I feel, hot in the head a little nothing serious, but full of energy, held myself back from going back & bi's since I'm sore from yesterday ? Do I really need rest days on a cycle ? My day job is very physical, carry 30kg bucket in each hand a lot of the day it's like time under tension for my bies all day ! They are sore somedays but it does cause growth. Give us some feed back fellas Thanks

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that you'll be disappointed with that cycle. 4 weeks at that dose is not going to blow you up.

This is how I'd do it:
Methylstenbolone 10/15/15/15/15/15
Clomid 50/50/25/25

Milk thistle is pretty much worthless for liver support purposes. Better go with something that has TUDCA in it - for example AR1MACARE PRO.

SUP3R PCT is a good test booster/AI to add to any PCT protocol.

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
I think that you'll be disappointed with that cycle. 4 weeks at that dose is not going to blow you up. This is how I'd do it: Methylstenbolone 10/15/15/15/15/15 Clomid 50/50/25/25 Milk thistle is pretty much worthless for liver support purposes. Better go with something that has TUDCA in it - for example AR1MACARE PRO. SUP3R PCT is a good test booster/AI to add to any PCT protocol.
I can't go 10 I'll have to go twelve because there 4mg pills bro

The Liq clomid is 35/ml do I just halve the ml's to round it off ?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then I'd probably start at 12 and up it to 16 and keep it there for total of 6 weeks.

Use oral syringe to measure your liquids. 1.5ml is 52.5mg and 0.7ml is 24.5mg :)

M

Mystere3

Awards
I think 5 weeks is a better cycle length for msten, it's pretty harsh.

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
It works too. I definitely recommend to get bloods done after every cycle.
After week 2 I'm gunna add the lmg -25 and run with the msten at 75mg ? It's non methylated. It may bloat but it will assist in keeping my size on threw pct??

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After week 2 I'm gunna add the lmg -25 and run with the msten at 75mg ? It's non methylated. It may bloat but it will assist in keeping my size on threw pct??
75mg of M-LMG sounds good. You'll always lose some size during PCT - at least water and glycogen retention.

Your libido may take bad hit from LMG... I'd definitely use TR3ST instead of it. It is more anabolic and your libido will skyrocket - and it'll help with lethargy too.

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
75mg of M-LMG sounds good. You'll always lose some size during PCT - at least water and glycogen retention. Your libido may take bad hit from LMG... I'd definitely use TR3ST instead of it. It is more anabolic and your libido will skyrocket - and it'll help with lethargy too.
Man, I'm on day 5 no sides or anything. But on the 2nd day I trained back. And it wasent a long session but my lats still haven't recovered and I've never had this before ? My proteins high from a lot of different sources but still very badly sore.. And I have blood stretch mark lines on my front delt. It could be from how wide I did my lat pull downs but Iduno..

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
75mg of M-LMG sounds good. You'll always lose some size during PCT - at least water and glycogen retention.

Your libido may take bad hit from LMG... I'd definitely use TR3ST instead of it. It is more anabolic and your libido will skyrocket - and it'll help with lethargy too.
Tr3st would be my weapon of choice too.

LMG can leave you with a limp knob....water weight, which you'll lose after you stop using it.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, I'm on day 5 no sides or anything. But on the 2nd day I trained back. And it wasent a long session but my lats still haven't recovered and I've never had this before ? My proteins high from a lot of different sources but still very badly sore.. And I have blood stretch mark lines on my front delt. It could be from how wide I did my lat pull downs but Iduno..
Odds are that your back will be okay. Just wait few more days.

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
Hey guys !! Thanks for the advice
I ended running my msten and lmg at
Msten 4/8/12/16/16
Lmg 100/100/100/100

How do I dose my liquid clomi ? It's 35/ml
What else should I add to my pct? Is it nessary for a test booster ?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys !! Thanks for the advice
I ended running my msten and lmg at
Msten 4/8/12/16/16
Lmg 100/100/100/100

How do I dose my liquid clomi ? It's 35/ml
What else should I add to my pct? Is it nessary for a test booster ?
Clomid at 50/50/25/25

Measure it with oral syringe. 50mg is approximately 1.5ml and 25mg is approximately 0.7ml.

I'd recommend to throw in SUP3R PCT too. It's cheap, it works and it makes your PCT more enjoyable.

4/4/3/3/2/1 is a good dosing protocol for it. One bottle is enough.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
After having this msten for so long, since I made this thread I have finally started after having it for so long and all the reading about it and good advice from people like macdady & mxcrew350 and some others today was the day ! Started the msten at 8mg a day I have blockade on cycle support, Additional liver tonic pills, (milk thristle) PCT Liquid clomid I'm going to buy some test boosters & THINKING about also ordered assault labs 3x pct just to add to my clomid. More the better right ? Msten 8/8/12/16 Clomid = 35/ml ? 35/35/35/35 ? I don't see myself getting up to 20mg of msten, it's my first day and I feel, hot in the head a little nothing serious, but full of energy, held myself back from going back & bi's since I'm sore from yesterday ? Do I really need rest days on a cycle ? My day job is very physical, carry 30kg bucket in each hand a lot of the day it's like time under tension for my bies all day ! They are sore somedays but it does cause growth. Give us some feed back fellas Thanks
Since your clomid is a research solution I would keep it at 50 mgs and probably taper the last week to 35

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
Since your clomid is a research solution I would keep it at 50 mgs and probably taper the last week to 35
What a amazing first cycle! Msten and lmg. It was amazing!! Exept for the lethargy was very bad. It makes me feel bad for those heroin addicts out there lol !
Everything grew, strength went up. But I did feel sometimes that I could've done this naturally. But hey we don't all have patients..
I think my next cycle will be test e 12weeks. But if anyone from Australia will know how hard it is to obtain. And it is 300 a vial

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

Banned
Awards
Along with the other guys, I'd recommend trest (or M14) over LMG.

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
Is the clomid suppose to taste like vodka ? & it says not for human consumption on it

(Ar-r)

K

kolejorg

Awards
All research chemicals say not for human consumption. Otherwise they would be admitting it's for human use. Which it's not. It's for your rats. Or maybe your dog with breast cancer.... But yeah it all that's funky. Probably in an alcohol suspension. I would dose it before bed.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
All research chemicals say not for human consumption. Otherwise they would be admitting it's for human use. Which it's not. It's for your rats. Or maybe your dog with breast cancer.... But yeah it all that's funky. Probably in an alcohol suspension. I would dose it before bed.
Yeah, mine says ill get shakey, light headed, warm, ill vomit, then ill die XD