Caber question

juiceyyy91

Awards
Hey what's up I have been trying to treat my gyno been on .5 mg caber 2x week and 2.5mg letro per day and 75mg Raloxifene per day. I am running test tren(700mg) and hgh (5iu). I am not noticing decrease in puffy nipple or the gland. Someone mentioned to me to take .5 mg caber every day until starts to subside then cut back. What is your opinion on this? Thanks in advance :)

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'd lower ur test to around 100-150mg. If it's only puffy then it's not quite gyno and will probably go away once u lower test or drop tren. Personally I'd lower test and drop the ralo. Once u take away test u won't have any estro or very little. Caber takes a few weeks to kick in, that is if it's real.

juiceyyy91

Awards
Well I do have gyno I got lumps under nips have had since puberty I turned 23 today... I just trying to kill it it's really annoying, I think the letro is giving me migraines though so I might have to drop it

juiceyyy91

Awards
Drop it down to a lower dose than what I am taking right now

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well I do have gyno I got lumps under nips have had since puberty I turned 23 today... I just trying to kill it it's really annoying, I think the letro is giving me migraines though so I might have to drop it
Well considering you can't kill gyno without surgery, all you can hope to do is reduce inflammation. You're running high doses of steroids while hoping to eliminate gyno... i don't know what you are thinking. What you're running now is keeping inflammation from increasing as well as new tissue formation.

juiceyyy91

Awards
Well considering you can't kill gyno without surgery, all you can hope to do is reduce inflammation. You're running high doses of steroids while hoping to eliminate gyno... i don't know what you are thinking. What you're running now is keeping inflammation from increasing as well as new tissue formation.
That's definitely not true. You can get rid of gyno without surgery. I know many people who have and have not gotten It back. Also, that is why I am taking letro + Raloxifene + cabergoline. Letro to destroy estrogen (so I won't get any estrogen sides) Raloxifene to block any estrogen that I do have from attatching to the breast tissue. And the cabergoline to combat any prolactin side effects the tren is causing and I just upped the caber to 0.5mg ed until puffiness in nipples goes down. So please tell me how new tissue can grow while blocking + destroy ing all estrogen?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
naw if its puberty gyno, that **** isnt going anywhere. and if you are gyno prone why would you pick a cycle with such high gyno risks. your obviously not destroying all estro or your nipples wouldnt be puffy. you should drop the tren compleatly and never run it again. pick compounds that are less likely to cause problems. mast, winny, var, eq. stay away from deca and tren. compleatly crushing estro isnt a good thing it will actually cause serious possible irreversible side affects later down the road. like permanent ED. im running 1g of test right now and my estro is only 65. thats a little high but its still with in range and there is no need to crush it. you need to get blood work done. your throwing all kinds of stuff at a problem and you dont actually know what the problem is.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's definitely not true. You can get rid of gyno without surgery. I know many people who have and have not gotten It back. Also, that is why I am taking letro + Raloxifene + cabergoline. Letro to destroy estrogen (so I won't get any estrogen sides) Raloxifene to block any estrogen that I do have from attatching to the breast tissue. And the cabergoline to combat any prolactin side effects the tren is causing and I just upped the caber to 0.5mg ed until puffiness in nipples goes down. So please tell me how new tissue can grow while blocking + destroy ing all estrogen?
You're right, what do i know.

juiceyyy91

Awards
You're right, what do i know.
I'm not saying that you don't know anything bro. So don't take it that way. Everyone's body is different and I'm just saying that I know a few people that have gotten rid of their gyno completely. And it has also been there since puberty.

juiceyyy91

Awards
naw if its puberty gyno, that **** isnt going anywhere. and if you are gyno prone why would you pick a cycle with such high gyno risks. your obviously not destroying all estro or your nipples wouldnt be puffy. you should drop the tren compleatly and never run it again. pick compounds that are less likely to cause problems. mast, winny, var, eq. stay away from deca and tren. compleatly crushing estro isnt a good thing it will actually cause serious possible irreversible side affects later down the road. like permanent ED. im running 1g of test right now and my estro is only 65. thats a little high but its still with in range and there is no need to crush it. you need to get blood work done. your throwing all kinds of stuff at a problem and you dont actually know what the problem is.
Ok thanks I have never knew that it could cause perm ed lol. That's a Lil scary. Lol.... I have always had puffy nips tho I think it's just maybe how my body is? Idk, lol, I have been off cycle with an ai and puffiness has not ever gone away :-/.. & u r right I do need to do blood work, accept I have no insurance and I currently am unemployed atm. So i am just having a rough ass time right now . The tren never bugs my gyno, It was the dballs that I were on that bugged it and made it in large. Once I stopped the dballs it stopped increasing in size. So should I drop letro to what dose and run for how long? Exemestane is on the way ordered it yesterday 60ml of 25mg/ml

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not saying that you don't know anything bro. So don't take it that way. Everyone's body is different and I'm just saying that I know a few people that have gotten rid of their gyno completely. And it has also been there since puberty.
If we are talking about early stage formation, you may have a chance. Your pubescent gyno, along with running AAS and creating more itssue, is not removable without surgery. The best you can hope for is decreasing inflammation.

There are plenty of guys out there who are fat, or simply have nipple sensitivity/swelling and think they have gyno, take Letro or Caber, reduce the E2 effects, and think they got rid of gyno. It doesn't work like that. I'm telling you this from a medical perspective.

juiceyyy91

Awards
If we are talking about early stage formation, you may have a chance. Your pubescent gyno, along with running AAS and creating more itssue, is not removable without surgery. The best you can hope for is decreasing inflammation.

There are plenty of guys out there who are fat, or simply have nipple sensitivity/swelling and think they have gyno, take Letro or Caber, reduce the E2 effects, and think they got rid of gyno. It doesn't work like that. I'm telling you this from a medical perspective.
I appreciate your input, my left lump is alot less than it was and right one is slowly getting smaller (I think its the Raloxifene) I ordered Exemestane and it should be here in a few days, so I will prob do another week on letro and taper down while adding in the aromasin and continue the Raloxifene. I'll save the letro for precontest.. if it does not go away I will save up and get the surgery but since it's very expensive and I don't have the money I really hope that I will be able to get rid of it this way.