Cycle info Help - m1t,test,deca

mmadragon

Awards
Body Info

Weight: 245-250lbs
Height: 6'6

Previous Cycle Info
DBOL kick star (200pills) 60mg/daily... Test 400 x3 1ml/every 3.5 days , Deca 300 x3 1ml/every 3.5 days
PCT

Did exact same cycle recently - I just finished about 3 weeks ago - have been coasting with just test 400
I want to continue with no PCT to get bulky for summer, then do hardcore PCT

I wanted to do same cycle, up deca to 1.2ml/every 3.5 days, stay at test 1ml/every 3.5 days
but I wanted to kick start with M1T
Let me know what you guys think - also how to go about dosage of M1T (ive heard 3-4 week max cycle, of 5-20mg per day - and I thought based on my size I should be at about 20mg daily)

ive heard great things about m1t and I do understand it is very toxic, I don't drink at all which will help, and I plan to take milk thistle and liv52 (also whats best milk thistle extract product out there)

THANKS

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like a strong cycle.

I've never used M1T (and I won't ever used it) but I know several people who have used it and they love it. It just needs to be treated with respect.

Better start it low and ramp it up to 20mg/day if you can handle it that high.

I'd definitely use TUDCA or UDCA instead of milk thistle and liv52.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Sounds like a strong cycle. I've never used M1T (and I won't ever used it) but I know several people who have used it and they love it. It just needs to be treated with respect. Better start it low and ramp it up to 20mg/day if you can handle it that high. I'd definitely use TUDCA or UDCA instead of milk thistle and liv52.
Full agreement. Mt is a waste of a product. You can get TUDCA and NAC supps cheap. Why start at the top of a dose? See how low you can grow on and up the dose when growth stops.