RIP Mithras and Triumphalis

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What, is Iron Legion going to discontinue those? So soon after Mithras Nano came out?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Ya what are you talking about? I have some triumphiellis coming right now tho ;)

johnnybeegood

Banned
Awards
yea, i find it to be strange too, but read about it on another board and Henry confirmed it. they will be focusing on their transdermal line; i'm not sure why they are discontinuing the orals.

Hard.Gainer

Hard.Gainer

Awards
Wow just as I was thinking id use triumphalis for my next cycle lol. Do they have a TD line the same as their oral line or are they different?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently they have only transdermal dienolone and 11-ketotestosterone.

There is no point to make transdermal 17a-alkylated steroids.

I don't know if there even is any other brands that make methyldiazirinol (Triumphalis). I know a few that make pure dimethandrostenol but I don't know about quality of those products. It's a shame - I haven't tried it yet.

I know that we have legit dimethandrostenol but it's stacked with methylstenbolone so it's really not the same.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm happy I already ordered! I might just save that bottle of triumphiellis for the future. It's amazing how fast these products go.

bel1

Awards
well kinda sucks was waiting for the general response on the nano mithras before stocking up, since mithras really didn't do much for me.. oh well probably have to pass on it since im way stocked atm

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Celtic plans to add Triumph to their line.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently they have only transdermal dienolone and 11-ketotestosterone.

There is no point to make transdermal 17a-alkylated steroids.

I don't know if there even is any other brands that make methyldiazirinol (Triumphalis). I know a few that make pure dimethandrostenol but I don't know about quality of those products. It's a shame - I haven't tried it yet.

I know that we have legit dimethandrostenol but it's stacked with methylstenbolone so it's really not the same.
Dimethandrostenol/mithras seems to fail as stand alone(unless you dose it very high50mg +)

It shines stacked....m-sten and dimethandrostenol combined> win win;)

Olympus labs Stenadrol. 5mg of msten, 4 mg of dimethandrostenol per cap.

120 caps per bottle!!!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dimethandrostenol/mithras seems to fail as stand alone(unless you dose it very high50mg +)

It shines stacked....m-sten and dimethandrostenol combined> win win;)

Olympus labs Stenadrol. 5mg of msten, 4 mg of dimethandrostenol per cap.

120 caps per bottle!!!
Stenadrol should be very potent and versatile product indeed. Some users have reported that dimethandrostenol acts almost like masteron or halotestin and gives a good sense of well-being along with dryness and good gains in strength. Throw in some msten and enjoy ;)

I know that one member here bought Stenadrol already - maybe we'll see him doing a log...

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stenadrol should be very potent and versatile product indeed. Some users have reported that dimethandrostenol acts almost like masteron or halotestin and gives a good sense of well-being along with dryness and good gains in strength. Throw in some msten and enjoy ;)

I know that one member here bought Stenadrol already - maybe we'll see him doing a log...
Looking forward to that log. Like I said, as a stacker it shines...solo not so(at least not at this doses)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW. That stinks :(

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone used both Trumphalis and dimethandrostenol?

How do they compare and which is more potent?

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards

Ive used them both quite a few times, they arent really all that similar.

Triumph is really similar to hdrol or epi in terms of its mildness and the amount of LBM you are likely to put on. However it has some pretty powerful nutrient partitioning properties similar to superdrol and really fills your muscles up with glycogen giving you a nice pumped 3d appearance at all times.

Mithras/dimethandro is really an OTC halotestin as far as I am concerned. It makes me hard as nails and makes me very strong but without much weight gain at all.

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
mod edit: read the rules.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
I'm def grabbing two or three bottles of triumph to stock up. Prob my favorite ph

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We from olympus labs have d1methadrol (same ingredient as mithras)

10mg caps x 120;)!!!!!!!!

Can't get better than that.

Our 'triumph' clone will come out soon;)

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Have you any idea on price point and release of triumph clone?

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
It would be interesting if anyone gets around to making nano clones. While I highly doubt it, it really made a difference.

I am truly sad that these products are behind us.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am truly sad that these products are behind us.
Doesnt sound like they are behind us.....

We from olympus labs have d1methadrol (same ingredient as mithras)

10mg caps x 120;)!!!!!!!!

Can't get better than that.

Our 'triumph' clone will come out soon;)

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
I am sure there will be quality clones. There are already a few poping up as you mentioned. Hopefully they keep the same level of quality as users got from IL.

The nano-particulation on the other hand will be very difficult to replicate.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
We have a unreal amount of Iron Legion Orals avaliable. we are stocked for a 3rd war lol

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards

Im currently on a stack of both , I would say Nano Mithras is more potent it makes me pee and dries the **** out of me lol , but I haven't taken them separately so I wouldn't know for sure. I think Triumph is a bit more of a bulker than the Nano but its still dries you out as well, I'm about done with my 6th week and gonna go on 4 more weeks on just 11KT and Formeron before jumping on to my pct. I gotta say though this has been the best cycle I've ever been on I gotta take some new pics. My past cycle were Cyanostane+Dymethezine +Halo Extreme it helped me out but felt like death towards the end of that cycle and also got really aggressive would not even touch that cycle again now that I've been on this I think I found something that works for me plus I feel great really no sides just now starting to feel a bit lethargic but I'm towards the end of my cycle. Also I didn't use any Formeron on cycle cause It didn't aromatize at all unlike the last cycle I had to throw in the forma on my third week cause my nipples started feeling a bit sensitive. I really hope someone makes the Nano Mithras liquid clone.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
My bad about the above boys ^. Must've typed in my pocket

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Triumph is more like epi in terms of cutting but has the fullness of Superdrol but not same strength. It's nutrient partitioning is superb. You can eat more carbs and still wake up leaner. Can be used for cutting recomp or bulk....
Nano Mithras is dry hard dense muscles with excellent strength qualities.
Mithras is excellent to stack with anything. But the two really do make for an awesome combo....

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Triumph is more like epi in terms of cutting but has the fullness of Superdrol but not same strength. It's nutrient partitioning is superb. You can eat more carbs and still wake up leaner. Can be used for cutting recomp or bulk....
Nano Mithras is dry hard dense muscles with excellent strength qualities.
Mithras is excellent to stack with anything. But the two really do make for an awesome combo....
How are they on the liver/kidneys etc?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're methylated so they are liver toxic

6 weeks should be the limit (although some push the envelope and run 8 weeks) but regardless, use your liver supps

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Nano Mithras felt very very clean compared to the capped version. Its more potent but the delivery method seems to feel less toxic. Thats not to say bloods wouldn't show differently.

always take care of your organs. Detox, stay "green" and drink water (4+ liters a day or more)

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive used them both quite a few times, they arent really all that similar. Triumph is really similar to hdrol or epi in terms of its mildness and the amount of LBM you are likely to put on. However it has some pretty powerful nutrient partitioning properties similar to superdrol and really fills your muscles up with glycogen giving you a nice pumped 3d appearance at all times. Mithras/dimethandro is really an OTC halotestin as far as I am concerned. It makes me hard as nails and makes me very strong but without much weight gain at all.
What kind of dosage do you run the Mithras at (not the nano version)?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Im planning a cut in the spring/summer and im liking the sound of the hardening effects, what is the common nano mithras dosing, im thinking like 1.5 ml for 4-6 weeks

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I might stock up on OL's version before this prohormone ban comes down upon us.

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
What kind of dosage do you run the Mithras at (not the nano version)?
I used the capped at 15mg to 25mg. I think 20-30mg is really the sweet spot.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used the capped at 15mg to 25mg. I think 20-30mg is really the sweet spot.
thanks Dave

Any idea if the AA rating of the two compounds? I'm sure Triumph's very low androgenic... I might be mistake

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
thanks Dave

Any idea if the AA rating of the two compounds? I'm sure Triumph's very low androgenic... I might be mistake
triumphalis is 300:20

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Olympus Labs has D1methadrol 10mg caps for 120 caps per bottle, I don't know how many mg would equal to .5ml of Nano Mithras particles though? Hopefully someone comes out with the liquid version. I really loved this stuff I've never taken masteron or primobolan but I would assume this is very similar cause it really gives those hard,dry lean gains more for aesthetics which is what im going for now.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Olympus Labs has D1methadrol 10mg caps for 120 caps per bottle, I don't know how many mg would equal to .5ml of Nano Mithras particles though? Hopefully someone comes out with the liquid version. I really loved this stuff I've never taken masteron or primobolan but I would assume this is very similar cause it really gives those hard,dry lean gains more for aesthetics which is what im going for now.
They say that 25mg of nano would be close to double in the pill version.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
very curious on this. what dose would give similar mast results?

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
They say that 25mg of nano would be close to double in the pill version.
im confused lol, so how many mg would equal .5ml of Nano ?

very curious on this. what dose would give similar mast results?
I never took Masteron but I would imagine this is very similar minus the hairloss and other side effects from masteron, I only took 1ml daily, .5ml 2x a day. Also I stacked it with Triumphalis at 45mg aday. I think Olympus Labs has me covered for my next run they have both Triumph and D1methadrol if Iron Legion stops selling them.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards

BrianP0523

Banned
Awards
i have not tried mithras yet but triumphalis was good stuff. made me a little moody but great nutrient-partitioning

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
Nano Mithras is 25mg/ml. Realistically I found 1ml of nano mithras much stronger than the capped versions, it also felt "cleaner" if that makes sense. I would assume that capped you would need 1.5x the dose to equal the same strength as nano mithras.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive used them both quite a few times, they arent really all that similar.

Triumph is really similar to hdrol or epi in terms of its mildness and the amount of LBM you are likely to put on. However it has some pretty powerful nutrient partitioning properties similar to superdrol and really fills your muscles up with glycogen giving you a nice pumped 3d appearance at all times.

Mithras/dimethandro is really an OTC halotestin as far as I am concerned. It makes me hard as nails and makes me very strong but without much weight gain at all.
Any hairloss reports on mithras?

xhrr

Awards
i have not tried mithras yet but triumphalis was good stuff. made me a little moody but great nutrient-partitioning
what mg did you run it at? I have a bottle of OL on the way.