Epistane Second effects

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
During/after my cycle , will i get hair growth / join pain / changing of voice ?
Or it only happen when you overdose it , or with other steroids?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
During/after my cycle , will i get hair growth / join pain / changing of voice ? Or it only happen when you overdose it , or with other steroids?
It won't happen after, just during.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You won't know until you try it.

I've never experienced voice changes during any cycle.

Seriously though, if you have to ask questions like this, you are not ready to use hormones!

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
You won't know until you try it.

I've never experienced voice changes during any cycle.

Seriously though, if you have to ask questions like this, you are not ready to use hormones!
Well , i like asking questions , even if they can sound stupid , i want to be well prepared , and my parents don't know i'll take that.. so if i have a big change of voice for exemple , they'll see it

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well , i like asking questions , even if they can sound stupid , i want to be well prepared , and my parents don't know i'll take that.. so if i have a big change of voice for exemple , they'll see it
Are you 12?

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
If your still living at home with your parents your not ready for hormones.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Yikes.

Always get an uneasy feeling when I see guys under 20 lurking.

At 15 I would hope you're more concerned with losing your virginity than taking steroids.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yikes. Always get an uneasy feeling when I see guys under 20 lurking. At 15 I would hope you're more concerned with losing your virginity than taking steroids.
I'm pretty sure he was kidding lol

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Yikes.

Always get an uneasy feeling when I see guys under 20 lurking.

At 15 I would hope you're more concerned with losing your virginity than taking steroids.
Na was joking , i'm 21 .
But yea i do live with my parents , no money for living alone yet..

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
15yo guys using steroids? for real? at my age i thought i was the youngest one lol
nah i know some kid who is 17 and has done 4 cycles of epi already. id ask him about his endocrine system but then again what endocrine system?

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
nah i know some kid who is 17 and has done 4 cycles of epi already. id ask him about his endocrine system but then again what endocrine system?
Do you think he s in bad health ? if taken correctly , is it still dangerous ?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Damn He must of started at 15 or 16? One of The only reasons I have a problem with people ages 17-20 doing PH/AAS is because they very rarely do it correctly. I know a kid who also started young (not really sure about his age atm) but the kid did everything on point (not overdosing, serm for pct, ect.) , so I kept my mouth shut. But to each his own.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Do you think he s in bad health ? if taken correctly , is it still dangerous ?
It's dangerous at that age...but you cut down on risk dramatically by doing it correctly. However there is still going to be damage to the endocrine system regardless. So yes either way its dangerous.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
think about it, at that age your endocrine system is just starting to ramp up your sex hormone production (puberty) and if you interrupt it with synthetic hormones, you shut it down. Honestly, they may bounce back faster than us since they are younger, but I know for a fact that messing with any developing system is a no no. To be honest men could still go through puberty until age 24, sh1t my epiphyseal plates didnt close until i was 20.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Your parents will see it anyways. There's definitely a size difference when you're on cycle. Your muscles get all puffed up because of all that extra glycogen being shuttled in there. Do you walk around without a shirt on at home?

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Your parents will see it anyways. There's definitely a size difference when you're on cycle. Your muscles get all puffed up because of all that extra glycogen being shuttled in there. Do you walk around without a shirt on at home?
I think my puberty is finished , since i stopped grow since i'm 15 , voice didn't change since i m 15-16 too .. and still have no hairs on body ( i'm asian ).
Well , i thought that with 1 bottle of EP15STANE for 6 weeks , i wouldn't gain much lbs , i mean lean muscles.
Yea i wear a shirt at home

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
serms are estrogen agonists in bone. it has even been prescribed to stop growth in exceptionally tall girls. not enough research exists to say for sure what steroids and serms can do to teens but closure of the growth plates is the main one i'd be worried about. everything else is transient but that one could be permanent.
Sad , i'm already small .. :(

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Reps4jesus , clear your inbox , i can't reply anymore you're full

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Try foodibol. That should workout better for you. Up your calories make some home made 800 cal shakes workout hard and watch yourself grow!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Try foodibol. That should workout better for you. Up your calories make some home made 800 cal shakes workout hard and watch yourself grow!
Foodibol gave me gyno....or it was from all the mc Donald's....hmmm....better run letro.

Mystere3

Awards
The main reason kids shouldn't use PHs is that they don't need them. We ran a hormone panel on some 16 y/o kid the other day and his free test was like 3-4000.