Mechabol vs epi for recomp/cut

Mystere3

Awards
I haven't seen too much info on this comparison, anyone have any input into how the two compare for a longer cycle? I'd be stacking either with triumph, trest, and tren for 6 weeks.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Never done mechabol

Epistane was the absolute shiznit and I'd definately stack it with tvar and trest or stano In the future

Mystere3

Awards
There seems to be really few logs on mechabol; I have some so was pondering it vs epi with my cycle.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've ran both. Pretty similar IMO.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Love mecha over epi.. Joints don't dry out nearly as bad. Originally clostebol before it was methylated was a great hardner for pre contest and honestly the methyl version isn't far off.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Never done mechabol

Epistane was the absolute shiznit and I'd definately stack it with tvar and trest or stano In the future
Epi plus stano or 5alpha test will have you dry and hard as hell. Im running trendione / low dose 4ad / 5alph test into the last 6 weeks of contest prep which will be high dose 5alpha test 30mg epistane.. maybe keeping the tvar in depending. Damn fun cycle at 150 mg trendione in that stack!

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Subbed for this.

Planning late spring/early summer cycle and curious as to answers.

Leaning towards my first Epi cycle.

Mystere3

Awards
Hm, if I ran mech, I'd prolly run it for 6 weeks at 50/50/50/50/75/75 with triumph for 4 at 45, just don't know how'd that compare to epi at 45/45/45/45/60/60.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I'd suggest starting at 75-100mg.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
oyvind Anabolics 31
stann123 Anabolics 7
DrolFIGHTER Anabolics 9
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 2