Chlorovar EPG tren/hex

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Running CHLOROVAR. It consists of two compounds the first is trenavar at 15mg a capsule. The next compound is hexadrone at 50mg a capsule. I will be taking one capsule every 12 hours. My diet is to bulk. Let's see what I get out of this and keep on. My blood work is all normal as of now. I will be starting Friday.
On cycle:
Two caps CHLOROVAR
AI cycle support
Coq10
Gnc mega men (heart)
1200 hawthorn berry
100mg grape seed
200mg ala
3-4000 mg milk thistle 4times a day
1200-1800 nac Fish oil
Two three cannabis rips
Pct: Nolva 20/20/10/10
Anabeta elite
Erase(10 days worth)
Erase pro
Muscle tech androtest
Six star test powder
Tribulus
Fenugreek
cycle assist
Two to three rips cannabis
If anyone is interested in this product I will be giving you the best forum I can. This is my first so be nice, haha nah I don't care talk shizza! If you have any suggestions those well be considered thx my lifting brothers from different mothers!

Mystere3

Awards
30 of tren and 100 of hexadrone isn't going to do much; I bet you won't get much out of this cycle. Maybe add epi to this.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
30 of tren and 100 of hexadrone isn't going to do much; I bet you won't get much out of this cycle. Maybe add epi to this.
Yeah but I'm trying to bulk EPi ? So your saying get another bottle and run it higher then recommended?

Mystere3

Awards
Epi added to that would be great for a bulk. Better than adding more chlorovar.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Epi added to that would be great for a bulk. Better than adding more chlorovar.
Okay cool dude thx for the input! If you have anything else let me know. I was trying to get ten pounds out of this? This isn't my first cycle but the first were I have proper pct and know kind of what I'm doing

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grab some EP15TANE

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1800 mg of epistane for 48.95?

Nobody beats that price.

By the way our TR3N is 2700mg of tren and 42.95 before discounts. That's pretty legit, bro.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
1800 mg of epistane for 48.95? Nobody beats that price. By the way our TR3N is 2700mg of tren and 42.95 before discounts. That's pretty legit, bro.
You get what you pay for! I'm looking to pay a little less my man. For a little less.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
I don't think you know what you want, bro.
I was just gonna run the CHLOROVAR by its self then someone throws out there some EPi? so I'm looking into it. I'm on your website now reading up on it. I don't really wanna stack to much! What do you think tren30mg/hex100mg/30mgepi?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren at 30mg is useless. Tren and epi are best ran for at least 6 weeks.

The sweet spot for tren is 90-120mg, but some people will take 60 if their stacking with other compounds like epi, but regardless keep doing more research you'll find the right products!

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Tren at 30mg is useless. Tren and epi are best ran for at least 6 weeks. The sweet spot for tren is 90-120mg, but some people will take 60 if their stacking with other compounds like epi, but regardless keep doing more research you'll find the right products!
I used to just Take h-drol that worked great for me. I didn't need to research I already knew. That's long ago now. I knew it was under dosed but I haven't cycled in a while and thought id see how that worked out. I'm gonna run what I said in my last post but bump the EPi up in week two to three caps. Thx! I appreciate all advice and take nothing personal!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
of course man, good luck!

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
If anyone has anything else to add or subtract. Let me know.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can get 10% off of that EP15TANE at nutri-verse.com - they're giving 10% off discount codes to first time customers.

That MuscleTech product is worthless by the way. Better use something like SUP3R PCT during post cycle therapy - unlike new formula of Erase Pro, it still has Arimistane in it! :)

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
You can get 10% off of that EP15TANE at nutri-verse.com - they're giving 10% off discount codes to first time customers. That MuscleTech product is worthless by the way. Better use something like SUP3R PCT during post cycle therapy - unlike new formula of Erase Pro, it still has Arimistane in it! :)
Dammit so the new erase is not AI? And thx I just got muscle tech for the daa

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dammit so the new erase is not AI? And thx I just got muscle tech for the daa
It is an AI but not Arimistane.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trying it now, seems to be equally effective.
Cool - I read few guys saying that it doesn't work but many guys judge AI's only from joint pain and drying out effect.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Cool - I read few guys saying that it doesn't work but many guys judge AI's only from joint pain and drying out effect.
I loved the old erase! I have not tried the new one. I hope it works. Pes has a good rep.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I loved the old erase! I have not tried the new one. I hope it works. Pes has a good rep.
I liked the old one too. Never got to try Erase Pro though.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
I'm excited to run a proper pc. I should get to keep most of my gainz!!

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Cycle starts when EPi gets to me. I purchased some! Thx guys. I'm about to get swole!
Cycle:
Tren 30/30/30/30
Hexadrone:100/100/100/100
EPi:30/45/45/45
????????

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle starts when EPi gets to me. I purchased some! Thx guys. I'm about to get swole!Cycle: Tren 30/30/30/30Hexadrone:100/100/100/100EPi:30/45/45/45????????
I think you should definitely extend the cycle to 6 weeks.Epi 30/45/45/45/45/45 (1 bottle is enough)+ whatever trendione and hexadrone you have. Honestly, trendione at less than 60mg/day is a waste.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
I think you should definitely extend the cycle to 6 weeks.Epi 30/45/45/45/45/45 (1 bottle is enough)+ whatever trendione and hexadrone you have. Honestly, trendione at less than 60mg/day is a waste.
Okay I'll run that until the bottle is gone. Thx! I knew it was under dosed. I've never done tren and after I got the bottle and researching Realized it was undeR dosed. I didn't really want to buy another bottle. Thx again

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay I'll run that until the bottle is gone. Thx! I knew it was under dosed. I've never done tren and after I got the bottle and researching Realized it was undeR dosed. I didn't really want to buy another bottle. Thx again
If you haven't ordered EP15TANE yet, you could buy a bottle of TR3N. 90x30mg/bottle and price is affordable - expecially with that 10% off discount at nutri-verse.com.

Then you could dose it properly!
EP15TANE 30/45/45/45/45/45
Trendione at 60-90mg/day
With a little bit of hexadrone

Well that'd be a good cycle - even though I'm sure that you'd enjoy even Epi solo.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
If you haven't ordered EP15TANE yet, you could buy a bottle of TR3N. 90x30mg/bottle and price is affordable - expecially with that 10% off discount at nutri-verse.com. Then you could dose it properly! EP15TANE 30/45/45/45/45/45 Trendione at 60-90mg/day With a little bit of hexadrone Well that'd be a good cycle - even though I'm sure that you'd enjoy even Epi solo.
It's on it's way already. The tren and hex are in te same pill together. Do you think I could get some good gains though with what I got?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's on it's way already. The tren and hex are in te same pill together. Do you think I could get some good gains though with what I got?
You'll get good gains from Epi solo - of course it's possible that trendione and hexadrone can add something to it even at low doses. With those that you have I'd probably do it this way if you really think that you want to throw trendione and hexadrone in too:

- Epi 30/45/45/45/45/45
- Chlorovar 0/0/3/3/3/4

More fun towards the end of the cycle.

Or you could just save the Chlorovar, buy an additional bottle of TR3N and run those two as your next cycle.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
You'll get good gains from Epi solo - of course it's possible that trendione and hexadrone can add something to it even at low doses. With those that you have I'd probably do it this way if you really think that you want to throw trendione and hexadrone in too: - Epi 30/45/45/45/45/45 - Chlorovar 0/0/3/3/3/4 More fun towards the end of the cycle. Or you could just save the Chlorovar, buy an additional bottle of TR3N and run those two as your next cycle.

damn what to do what to do? I guess I have time to think about it.

IMBIGAFJK

Awards
Cutz, curious to know. Are yu running the old or new version of chlorovar ?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apparently the new version because it has trendione and hexadrone in it. Both are relatively new compounds.

If I remember correctly, the old formula had H-Drol and prostanozolol.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
It says both are the sweet spot? Idk man if I fell into a sales pitch or not!! I will find out. It's a fatty stack now. I'm excited to start. Glamis this weekend! Then my EPi should be coming mid week! Yeah!!!

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
So the new version of CHLOROVAR and EPi ( Olympus labs) can't wait to get this started!!

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Are you going to log it? Enjoy your cycle;)
Thx! I was planning on it. I was excited just for CHLOROVAR but couple people told me to add EPi. So I did.im excited to try three new compounds(to me). I was an h-drol junkie! And m-drol one cycle.

Hex:100/100/100/100/0/0
Tren:30/30/30/30/0/0
EPi:30/45/45/45/45/45

Then starts pct!! Trying to keep them gainz!

Mystere3

Awards
Sounds like a nice cycle. I actually really like hexadrone, I think it's underrated.

Mystere3

Awards
I ran it at 200 with other compounds. Seemed to stack well.

IMBIGAFJK

Awards
It says both are the sweet spot? Idk man if I fell into a sales pitch or not!! I will find out. It's a fatty stack now. I'm excited to start. Glamis this weekend! Then my EPi should be coming mid week! Yeah!!!

Nice.. Gd luck with The cycle man. Let us know how its all coming along bro

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
What do you guys think about me adding in formeron at week three?

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Lethargy! Idk if it's not from coffee but I've only been on cycle for six days. I may have to kick the CHLOROVAR if it gets worse. I'm hoping it's coffee detox! Other then that. Everything is going good. I'm lifting normal and eating normal. Everything is going good. I'll do my weight Wednesday to see if I gained anything yet?!? Also my last workout I felt more pumped then usual. It may just be me but I think it's already kicking in!!!!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Lethargy! Idk if it's not from coffee but I've only been on cycle for six days. I may have to kick the CHLOROVAR if it gets worse. I'm hoping it's coffee detox! Other then that. Everything is going good. I'm lifting normal and eating normal. Everything is going good. I'll do my weight Wednesday to see if I gained anything yet?!? Also my last workout I felt more pumped then usual. It may just be me but I think it's already kicking in!!!!
No no no. Dont kick the the chlorovar. Just toughen up man. Sacrifice for the gainz ;) when I get the lethargic feeling I just tell myself in my head (or out loud lol) to quit being a b!tch and get the hell out of bed. ;) if your bp is under control you can have a small amount of stims when you feel bad :)

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
No no no. Dont kick the the chlorovar. Just toughen up man. Sacrifice for the gainz ;) when I get the lethargic feeling I just tell myself in my head (or out loud lol) to quit being a b!tch and get the hell out of bed. ;) if your bp is under control you can have a small amount of stims when you feel bad :)
Yeah I had some green tea when I got home and feel better now. I really wasn't expecting to feel it this early but, three compounds? I should have known better. Thanks so ill man up!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yeah I had some green tea when I got home and feel better now. I really wasn't expecting to feel it this early but, three compounds? I should have known better. Thanks so ill man up!
Ehh that's not the worst 3 compound stack. It's intermediate IMO. You'll be fine bro :) but really, watch for sides and do what you need to do, if that means dropping compounds or stopping your cycle so be it :)

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Ehh that's not the worst 3 compound stack. It's intermediate IMO. You'll be fine bro :) but really, watch for sides and do what you need to do, if that means dropping compounds or stopping your cycle so be it :)
That's why I was wondering about formeron? But I don't wanna stack to much **** if I don't need to. It was just the better safe then sorry ?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
That's why I was wondering about formeron? But I don't wanna stack to much **** if I don't need to. It was just the better safe then sorry ?
Your not stacking more than you need to IMO. Sdmz3.0 is stacking more than someone needs lol use formeron if you want, doesn't hurt. Unless you already have sore joints from low estrogen. But I play it by ear while on cycle. And use what I need to. Your cycle looks fine. Don't get yourself worked up lol