Epi question on cycle.

C

Clurich

Awards
Currently running my first cycle of epi I'm almost gonna wrap up my first week dosed at 30mg. My question is I have some nipple tightness somewhat. Is that all in my head or could that be symptoms of something's serious? I had some pubertal gyno, could that be epi doing its thing and getting rid of it? Would appreciate input from you more experienced guys.

Thanks!

S

stillchillin

Awards
Currently running my first cycle of epi I'm almost gonna wrap up my first week dosed at 30mg. My question is I have some nipple tightness somewhat. Is that all in my head or could that be symptoms of something's serious? I had some pubertal gyno, could that be epi doing its thing and getting rid of it? Would appreciate input from you more experienced guys.

Thanks!
I'm not a doctor or scientist but I belive epistane will stop/reverse gyno. It's supposed to be one of a few steroids that you don't have to worry about gyno on cycle. Just make sure your pct is in check for afterwards. I'm sure a more knowledgeable person will give you advice on the matter when they come across this. Or you can do some research with Google something like "effects of epistane on gyno"

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a doctor or scientist but I belive epistane will stop/reverse gyno. It's supposed to be one of a few steroids that you don't have to worry about gyno on cycle. Just make sure your pct is in check for afterwards. I'm sure a more knowledgeable person will give you advice on the matter when they come across this. Or you can do some research with Google something like "effects of epistane on gyno"
Keyword "supposed." Epi can cause gyno, seen many flare ups during the cycle but nothin that bad. Pop some arimistane or letro and should
Go away. But I never heard of gyno being tight, it's usually a puffy nip or
Lump

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
The whole epi "reverses" gyno thing is bs imo.

chadder7on

chadder7on

Awards
I would say that it's definitely all in your head. Ignore it and definitely don't play with your nipple. If you have any signs of a lump/soreness it's probably in your best interest to drop the epi and begin PCT, just keep it in your head that there are very few cases of people developing gyno in the middle of an epi cycle. If anything its usually rebound gyno post cycle.

C

Clurich

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys. I noticed I don't feel it unless I'm thinking about it. While I'm at work busy there is no feeling at all.

C

Clurich

Awards
Just to be clear I am running am planning on running 30/40/40/40/40/40.

I have seen conflicting make ups for pct. I already have nolva on hand.
Should I run the nolva 20/20/10/10 or 40/40/20/20?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to be clear I am running am planning on running 30/40/40/40/40/40.

I have seen conflicting make ups for pct. I already have nolva on hand.
Should I run the nolva 20/20/10/10 or 40/40/20/20?
Definitely 20/20/10/10.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi is quite dry, maybe you're losing a lot of water in that area causing the tighteness?

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
This whole "epi stopping/reversing gyno" myth has to stop. People who think epi has direct anti gyno properties are uninformed - the only study I've ever seen (that they typically reference) is one in which the unmethylated parent compound (which has different binding affinities) was used to treat breat cancer, but they never mention that masteron (DHT) had the same effect in the same study. Androgenicity is itself anti-estrogenic in terms of gene expression. Epi isn't magical, it's just a good steroid.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This whole "epi stopping/reversing gyno" myth has to stop. People who think epi has direct anti gyno properties are uninformed - the only study I've ever seen (that they typically reference) is one in which the unmethylated parent compound (which has different binding affinities) was used to treat breat cancer, but they never mention that masteron (DHT) had the same effect in the same study. Androgenicity is itself anti-estrogenic in terms of gene expression. Epi isn't magical, it's just a good steroid.
I agree. Gyno reversal properties of Epi is just a rumour from early advertising, from the time it first came out.