Dianavar , Lmg-25 stack .

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Gday guys im 5 days in on EPG Dianavar & LGI Lmg25 stack . Ive never suffered gyno or any mad sides before , even when on high dose oils , anybody done a stack similar ? Dose as written on the bottles 3 caps each spread out evenly .

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're stacking mentdione and M-LMG. Be careful and be sure to have a good AI!

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Ive got a couple of bottles of nolva xt by man , ive just never had gyno issues . Even whilst on superdrol a few yrs back before the ban in the u.s ( lived there for 8yrs ) i never suffered . But u never can tell whats gonna happen with new products i guess .

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive got a couple of bottles of nolva xt by man , ive just never had gyno issues . Even whilst on superdrol a few yrs back before the ban in the u.s ( lived there for 8yrs ) i never suffered . But u never can tell whats gonna happen with new products i guess .
It'd be better to have something like Aromasin on hand. You'll regret if you don't have if you get gyno.

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Hey mate what do u think about alpha 20 by lgi ? I brought 2 bottles when i purchased the 2 of lmg and the dianavar . I researched it prior , it looks like a good test base , was thinking it'd go good with lmg next run , like test & deca cycle ?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey mate what do u think about alpha 20 by lgi ? I brought 2 bottles when i purchased the 2 of lmg and the dianavar . I researched it prior , it looks like a good test base , was thinking it'd go good with lmg next run , like test & deca cycle ?
It's nothing like a test base. It's methyl-1-androstenediol, a precursor to M1T.

It will shut you down hard. You'll feel lethargic and your libido will take hit. You will blow up though but I'd never run it without testosterone or TR3ST. It's harsh stuff.

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Wow ok , once again mate cheers . Im on a pain killer thats totally screwed my t-levels & raises your "E" . I get a liver function test & bloods done mandatory every 3 months as it can rape the liver too . I take liv52 , nac , transform /forged ( double dose ) , hawthorn berry & liver tonic a couple times a day plus i take chlorophyll daily aswell . I knew it is harsh , is it worse or on par with superdrol do you reckon ?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow ok , once again mate cheers . Im on a pain killer thats totally screwed my t-levels & raises your "E" . I get a liver function test & bloods done mandatory every 3 months as it can rape the liver too . I take liv52 , nac , transform /forged ( double dose ) , hawthorn berry & liver tonic a couple times a day plus i take chlorophyll daily aswell . I knew it is harsh , is it worse or on par with superdrol do you reckon ?
It's comparable to Superdrol in terms of toxicity. Gains from M1A will probably be more wet though.

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Cool . Im in a bulk now , i did raptor redux last cycle as a stand alone , it was ok for recomp i guess , now that summers gone & autumn's here its time to bulk ! Definately my favorite time of year , i'll be bulking longer this year ( till around mid-september ) . Only prob with living here in Aus is the " new crackdown " on performance supps . Totally ****ed it up for all , was hard before , even harder now ! Gonna check out Aromasin & see if its something i can get here . Cheers .

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into TR3ST. It's perfect for bulking and it acts as a "test base". It's not 17a-alkylated so it can be stacked with other compounds.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Look into TR3ST. It's perfect for bulking and it acts as a "test base". It's not 17a-alkylated so it can be stacked with other compounds.
I've heard trest=gyno basically unless you take an AI and SERM while on cycle? Thoughts?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard trest=gyno basically unless you take an AI and SERM while on cycle? Thoughts?
A guy on this board said that he ran it at 120mg/day without any kind of AI and didn't have any issues so I think it's safe to say that it's bullsh*t. All of us are individuals, some people just handle aromatizing steroids better than others.

I always recommend to have an AI on hand, no matter what you're running (hell, it'd be stupid to NOT have one on hand - they are fairly cheap and if you don't need it, you can always save it for future use).

Even H-Drol can give you a gyno - gyno is a result of hormonal imbalance. All steroids are causing hormonal imbalance - that's how they work!

If you don't want to use research grade AI's, I'd recommend to go with transdermal formestane - I think that it's just as good as Aromasin. I like Formeron by Black Lion Research. I am prone to gyno and Formeron has been enough even when I was on high-ish doses of several aromatizing steroids (injectables and orals).

From research grade/prescription AI's I prefer Aromasin over Arimidex. It doesn't destroy your lipids like Adex does.

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
No mate im not gyno prone . Ive done high dose injectables before with no issues . As for my liver , its in check . With the meds i have to lower the dose gradually so i dont have problems . Lovin the stack except for the bloated feeling . Cheers .

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Hey guys ive been trying to see if anybodys done a LMG , Alpha20 stack before ? It looks " on paper " like it'd work out ok . I just cant seem to find any reviews on it as a stack . Maybe since im new here , im not looking in the right area ?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Hey guys ive been trying to see if anybodys done a LMG , Alpha20 stack before ? It looks " on paper " like it'd work out ok . I just can seem to find any reviews on it as a stack . Maybe since im new here , im not looking in the right area ?
I personally wouldn't....that's just me. Alpha is strong. But if you can't find logs here google it! :)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I think alpha by itself would be great and if you want a longer cycle you could bridge into something that would make it a full 8 week cycle. Like alpha bridged into dmz or sdmz 2.0. If you want it to be strong. I like the idea of bridging into dmz though! And you could run trest for the full 8 weeks. I'm getting jealous thinking about this cycle lol
Trest
25/50/50/50/50/50/50/75
Alpha
Idk whatever dose you want for 4 weeks
Dmz
0/0/30/30/45/45/45/45

I think This would be good!

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I just ran a ~5 week cycle of an alpha 20 clone, and it was awesome. I put on, and kept, 22 pounds, and went up in strength on all lifts. It brings a bit of lethargy, but I didn't really have any other sides. It'll act nothing like a test base though... Run something like Trest or stano with it to keep libido up and lethargy down if you want.

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Cheers guys , lookin into tr3st , seeing if my supplement guy can hook it up . Im 1 week exactly into EPG Dianavar , LGI Lmg25 & im loving it ! Feeling definately ALPHA MALE & at 38 yrs of age going on 39 in afew months its great ! I was going to do d-var , lmg & alpha20 but after researching it thought it'd be wise to keep my liver from moving to another zip code .

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Yeah mate . As in he owns a store . Dunno what country your in but here in OZ its hard to get alot of supplements , let alone quality .

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
No worries mate . Yeah a couple of months ago there was a huge media draw towards whats been dubbed " the coward punch " . Its guys who get drunk & or mixed with drugs , ie : ice etc abd king hit innocent victims . Heroes hey ... Well the media ran with it stating it has to do with the rise in AAS use in younger guys & that was it ! Screwed it for all of us who dont act like ****wits . My mate owns an online store here in OZ , had to pull it due to attention from this b.s so i stocked up on what i could get . Customs are near impossible now to get anything thru . Alot if "backyard " labs cooking AAS , but **** that ! If i told you the prices too , mate you'd laugh for sure . I miss the U.S , i lived in A.Z afew yrs ago , 10 mins from mex border .