Furazadrol Info Needed

gibbons2

Awards
I'm not planning on running a cycle of ANY prohormone for years, but I'm curious. I always see that this prohormone hardly is toxic at all, but limits gains. also, it may be okay not to run serm if low dosed, etc? any info on any of this is needed. these are things I've read, don't quote me on it!

Mystere3

Awards
I think if you ran it at 100 you wouldn't need a serm but you prolly wouldn't make any gains either. Prolly true of stano solo at 600.

pimppapa1977

Awards
I am interested in Furuza-300 as well .I am not going to state the company's name (Begins with M), but I ran a similar compound last year. The lower back pain I received on it twice was so debilitating I had to stop it, no matter how much taurine or H20.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am interested in Furuza-300 as well.
Furazan raws are pretty expensive to produce so it's possible that you got something else than Furazan. Some companies don't do post-production testing.

It's pretty mild and it shouldn't cause back pumps like many methylated compounds do.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any reliable sources for clomid? all looks fake to me
It's against board rules to ask for sources. But if you're going to do scientific experiments with your rats, check sponsors of this board.

gibbons2

Awards
any other info? such as dosing and what kind of test booster to take?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any other info? such as dosing and what kind of test booster to take?
About dosing what?

Run FURAZA-300 at 300mg/day. Longer is better with this hormone IMO - I'd run it for 8 weeks.

Clomid 50/50/25/25 or Nolva 20/20/10/10 is good for PCT. SUP3R PCT is a great OTC AI/test booster for post cycle therapy. I'd dose it this way (only 1 bottle is needed):
- Days 1-19 4 caps/day
- Days 20-26 3 caps/day
- Days 27-34 2 caps/day
- Days 35-41 1 cap/day

It has Arimistane, L-Dopa and several natural testosterone boosters in it. The reason for tapering the dose down is to avoid possible estrogen rebound.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions :)

Freeman500

Awards
Not a very good drug IMO. Very expensive to run at 300mg/day (from what I've seen 250mg/day is the minimum effective dose and I think you could go 500+ but that's just way too much money) and you're not gonna see much growth from it.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a very good drug IMO. Very expensive to run at 300mg/day (from what I've seen 250mg/day is the minimum effective dose and I think you could go 500+ but that's just way too much money) and you're not gonna see much growth from it.
It is not the most potent prohormone on the market, but it is relatively safe compared to 17a-alkylated compounds and that makes it a good beginner compound and a great stacker. Axis Labs advertises that their Furazan clone can decrease SHBG. If Furazan really can suppress SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin), it means that FURAZA-300 could make your other compounds more effective.

I can try to look if I'll be able to find any research data to back up that claim.

gibbons2

Awards
About dosing what? Run FURAZA-300 at 300mg/day. Longer is better with this hormone IMO - I'd run it for 8 weeks. Clomid 50/50/25/25 or Nolva 20/20/10/10 is good for PCT. SUP3R PCT is a great OTC AI/test booster for post cycle therapy. I'd dose it this way (only 1 bottle is needed): - Days 1-19 4 caps/day - Days 20-26 3 caps/day - Days 27-34 2 caps/day - Days 35-41 1 cap/day It has Arimistane, L-Dopa and several natural testosterone boosters in it. The reason for tapering the dose down is to avoid possible estrogen rebound. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions :)
thanks for the info! much appreciated. I've heard that furazadrol won't do much compared to others as well. I'm just paranoid of getting gyno from another prohormone, that's all

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the info! much appreciated. I've heard that furazadrol won't do much compared to others as well. I'm just paranoid of getting gyno from another prohormone, that's all
Furazan is very mild compared to 17a-alkylated compounds but if dosed properly, it'll definitely do something :)

In theory you could get gyno from any compound (gyno is a result of hormonal imbalance) but the risk of gyno with Furazan is very small.

gibbons2

Awards
Furazan is very mild compared to 17a-alkylated compounds but if dosed properly, it'll definitely do something :) In theory you could get gyno from any compound (gyno is a result of hormonal imbalance) but the risk of gyno with Furazan is very small.
that's what I've heard which is why it's making me curious. thanks for the info