The cost of a Prohormone cycle

raal

Banned
Awards
even though a bottle of most ph is between 22-60 dollars you have to consider that a cycle support is needed which is another 25-40 dollars, joint support if you on a dry ph which is another 15-25 dollars(I won't add whey protein because if your working out whey protein is necessary.) You also will need taurine if your running a dry ph for calf/back pumps also you will probably need a something to combat lethargy too.Now for the PCT you will need a serm the lowest will probably be 40,also you will need a test booster(probably an AI too depending) and a estrogen fighter like a bromo 6 eg. Just because a prohormone is not methylated will not mean it will be cheaper it might cost even more below is a sample of 2 different ph cycles for noobs(no stacks included)

Halodrol 6 wk run
HALO-V by Vital Labs 50 dollars
(optional to preload)Lecheek Nutrition Cycle Armor 15 dollars
Tudca 30-40 dollars
Optional Dermacrine 40 dollars
now taurine 5 dollars
Nolvadex 40 dollars
Estrogenex 22 dollars
Redefine Nutrition PCT Revolution 24 dollars

1-Andro Finaflex
1-Andro Finaflex 2 bottles 27-40 dollars a bottle
Optional Dermacrine 40 dollars
Lecheek Nutrition Cycle Armor 15 dollars
Redefine Nutrition PCT Revolution 24 dollars
Estrogenex 22 dollars
Nolvadex 40 dollars

total cost 146-160 dollars

timper

timper

Awards
whats your point? only newbs buy all that crap in the first place. not being a smart*ss but its a total waste of money. there is only 2 things on your list that i would buy. halo and nolva. i never even heard of half of it. quit being a sucker. i may p1ss some people off but damn. i aint a rep and dont have a financial stake in selling people totally worthless garbage for a buck. so truth it is.........
So true, and I would keep the tudca cause I'm cautious but it comes out to like 120 bucks... Still don't see a point in this thread tho haha

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
whats your point? only newbs buy all that crap in the first place. not being a smart*ss but its a total waste of money. there is only 2 things on your list that i would buy. halo and nolva. i never even heard of half of it. quit being a sucker. i may p1ss some people off but damn. i aint a rep and dont have a financial stake in selling people totally worthless garbage for a buck. so truth it is.........
I like your way of thinking , cause i'm gonna try my first cycle , but costs so much..

If i use 1-6 week of EPISTANE 30 mg / day ALONE ( without anything liver supp etc) , then 6-10 week nolva , is it enough you think ? cause a LOT of people tell me to get some test booster for PCT , and taurine/fish oil/liver sup etc.. thanks

timper

timper

Awards
Grab some aegis or something. 40 bucks and it lasts 60 days and it'll have your liver covered 100%. Other then that all the other stuff isn't required like above mentioned

Edit:wait how old are you?

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Grab some aegis or something. 40 bucks and it lasts 60 days and it'll have your liver covered 100%. Other then that all the other stuff isn't required like above mentioned

Edit:wait how old are you?
AR1MACARE PRO is enough for liver sup ?
Don't know if you're talking to OP or me

timper

timper

Awards
AR1MACARE PRO is enough for liver sup ? Don't know if you're talking to OP or me
Ya that was meant for you, my bad. But ya sure arimacare pro takes care of everything, but it only lasts 4 weeks so you'd be better with two bottles of that.

Ended up kinda mixing you and OP up haha

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I like your way of thinking , cause i'm gonna try my first cycle , but costs so much..

If i use 1-6 week of EPISTANE 30 mg / day ALONE ( without anything liver supp etc) , then 6-10 week nolva , is it enough you think ? cause a LOT of people tell me to get some test booster for PCT , and taurine/fish oil/liver sup etc.. thanks
Why skip the liver support?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I made a mistake , i would take AR1MACARE PRO for 3pills/day.
I'd recommend to take full dose (4 capsules/day). But three is better than nothing...

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
Grab some aegis or something. 40 bucks and it lasts 60 days and it'll have your liver covered 100%.
if you take the recommended dose it's only a 30 day supply

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Yea , that's why.. if i take 6 weeks 30/30/45/45/45/45 of EPistane , i'll need 2 bottles of AR1MACARE PRO , but got only one( bought only one ) , so maybe i'll do 3/day , so i can use it for 40 days .

timper

timper

Awards
if you take the recommended dose it's only a 30 day supply
Woops can't do simple math, and does phf have the wrong cap count up? It's saying 180 instead of 120. But either way you should take the full dose of any support Supp. Why cheap out on your health?

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
I have a bottle, its 180 but recommended dose is 3 caps twice daily

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
You could run the Andro 1 alone and then Nolva and an AI for PCT. I ran it for 6 weeks like that, I did use Milk Thistle during the cycle and DAA with the nolva. But the milk thistle is only 5$ at walmart and DAA is pretty cheap, nutraplanet ha the powder for like 10$.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I wouldn't buy the majority of the "support" products you're listing, but it certainly shouldn't be a surprise that a cycle will cost a lot more than just the bottles/vials of anabolics. I would say you're planning a pretty piss-poor cycle if you're NOT spending more on supports than you are on AAS. The only exceptions I can think of are if you're running an absolutely massive amount of substance, or if GH is in your cycle, in which case the supports may be cheaper, although still quite expensive.

All of you on here who view support supps as burdens or unfortunate necessary expenditures need to get smart. Self-destructive tendencies aren't so fun when the after-effects of them rear their head 20-30 years down the line.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
If your gonna buy all that extra **** why not just run test? It's $30-40 a vial and you don't need liver support, you can pin longer than you can take orals and it keeps your libido in tact.

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
If your gonna buy all that extra **** why not just run test? It's $30-40 a vial and you don't need liver support, you can pin longer than you can take orals and it keeps your libido in tact.
Yes ^^^^
I'm still trying to research a good site myself that I can trust.

smike

Awards
You really pay 40$ for nolva? Here in Greece i walked in the pharmacy and got 30 10mg pills from astrazeneca for 4.8 euros.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
You really pay 40$ for nolva? Here in Greece i walked in the pharmacy and got 30 10mg pills from astrazeneca for 4.8 euros.
Yea , i paid 30 euros , we're getting focked from everywhere ^^

raal

Banned
Awards
so you dont protect yo bp or liver?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Or you could do a real cycle thats less toxic to body and gives better gains?....
12-14 weeks of teste and 4-6 weeks of ONE PH or other oral.
then 4 week PCT of 50mg clomid ed and 20mg tamox + run an AI on cycle like dex at 0.5mg eod...
simple...

Messer

Messer

Awards
I don't think most people know where to get good test I myself don't and then there is the issue of knowing how to pin it properly and some people have issues with needles so ph's are the only option.

I also had no idea test was so cheap in my mind I was thinking it was probably 100$ a vial but i've never done it so I wouldn't know

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think most people know where to get good test I myself don't and then there is the issue of knowing how to pin it properly and some people have issues with needles so ph's are the only option.

I also had no idea test was so cheap in my mind I was thinking it was probably 100$ a vial but i've never done it so I wouldn't know
Another problem with aas is that a lot are fake/ underdosed or contain something totally different.

black market is fuc$ked

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another problem with aas is that a lot are fake/ underdosed or contain something totally different.

black market is fuc$ked
Here where I am from one UGL got busted a few months ago. All of their injectables were tested and... they contained testosterone. Deca was test, tren was test, primo was test, EQ was test, mast was test - only at different concentrations.

Messer

Messer

Awards
Here where I am from one UGL got busted a few months ago. All of their injectables were tested and... they contained testosterone. Deca was test, tren was test, primo was test, EQ was test, mast was test - only at different concentrations.
That would be my biggest put off from pinning in the future is not knowing a reliable source that can be trusted and has been used. I wouldn't want to get test off some dude at the gym or from my own searching on the internet if that's where people are getting it these days.

but the idea of injectables appeals to me a lot more than ph's due to what is seemingly a healthier way to take steroids when it's compared to orals

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would be my biggest put off from pinning in the future is not knowing a reliable source that can be trusted and has been used. I wouldn't want to get test off some dude at the gym or from my own searching on the internet if that's where people are getting it these days.

but the idea of injectables appeals to me a lot more than ph's due to what is seemingly a healthier way to take steroids when it's compared to orals
Shame the stuff isn't legal....pinning is cleaner, but with the right cycle support orals can be run pretty save.

Messer

Messer

Awards
Shame the stuff isn't legal....pinning is cleaner, but with the right cycle support orals can be run pretty save.
Yeah if it were legal its medical history is far safer than almost any prescription drug out there. Plus the level of gains you can make is just so tempting its why so many bunk products are out there and why I haven't tried to go that route. I would if I could get it from a reputable source because the knowledge base here would most certainly provide some of the best and safest ways to cycle it

Shaun235

Banned
Awards
I myself have found a lot of places with various reviews, but still don't know who to trust. Without 1st hand experience from someone who has used them personally, I won't buy anything from a random site. Rather not chance it.

Messer

Messer

Awards
its cheap and easy to find. and pinning is one of the easiest things a human could learn to do.
17aa steroids are lipid wreckers. imo years of this could pose a substantial risk to coronary health. i've seen peoples blood work from superdrol where it tooks over 6 months for their hdl levels to recover. people are always concerned with liver enzymes and whatnot but imo that is a minimal risk. arterial plaque deposits are the side that i'm mostly concerned about. injectables seem to be safer in this regard.
Well from personal experience I've only known once person personally to use gear a few years back. I train at a climbing gym since it's what I do and most here are broke to the point they don't run cycles of any kind so I have to settle for ph's which should be good enough despite the thrashing they can give your body. If I were going to pin i'd probably go with winny and nothing to huge just enough to really push my practical strength to a level it's never reached even before my rehabbing. Holy **** 6 months for cholesterol levels to come back to normal?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i welcome anybody to produce some actual research as to the efficacy of any of the so-called support products when used with anabolic steroids. its a placebo effect that gives people a false sense of protection. if a person has liver or bp issues that are severe enough to require intervention, they should probably just avoid ananbolic steroids to begin with. if a person wants to be as safe as possible when cycling, they would be better served by doing a modest cycle instead of trying to get "protection" from some herbs and sh1t.
There may not be studies of products used while on PH/AAS cycles however there are studies on every ingred in Cycle Assist that justifies it useage.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
you could always get screwed. i ordered some androstenedione back in 1996 from the back of a magazine for 15$. lol it was fake but i expected that.
OMG what a sucker....
1-AD. GNC 2002
SD - 2005
I thought I was so cool that I knew you could get steroids without driving to Mexico. So, without any research, I kept up my heavy 3 night a week binge drinking schedule and pct'd with 6-oxo, of course!?!?

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
OMG what a sucker.... 1-AD. GNC 2002 SD - 2005 I thought I was so cool that I knew you could get steroids without driving to Mexico. So, without any research, I kept up my heavy 3 night a week binge drinking schedule and pct'd with 6-oxo, of course!?!?
Wow I was guilty of the 1AD from GNC in 2002 also. Not to mention I was 19 at the time. Young and dumb!

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
i welcome anybody to produce some actual research as to the efficacy of any of the so-called support products when used with anabolic steroids. its a placebo effect that gives people a false sense of protection. if a person has liver or bp issues that are severe enough to require intervention, they should probably just avoid ananbolic steroids to begin with. if a person wants to be as safe as possible when cycling, they would be better served by doing a modest cycle instead of trying to get "protection" from some herbs and sh1t.
Call me crazy (I'm not entirely read up on this stuff), but is there a legal way of carrying on such a test? A lot of the lack of medical info on steroids and humans is due to the fact that you cannot legally experiment with illegal substances on humans in a professional manner. You could conduct them on TRT/HRT patients I suppose, but most of them take much, much less than the average lifter.

Typically you have to base the research on how the support supplements you speak of interact in the body whilst it's in homeostasis. Or, as most do, look at how they work in humans with existing conditions. IE, take a look at the drugs/supplements often used in cirrhosis and jaundice cases, look deeper into how they work (preventative vs. curative), and draw a conclusion whether or not they'd be beneficial in assisting liver health while on a substance which could damage that particular organ. Preventative is typically your best bet. Although the best preventative measure is to never take steroids to begin with lol. That's the same way I'd personally approach kidney, heart, etc. supplements and drugs.

Look around online a bit, I've seen a number of people posting up labs before beginning the use of a certain organ aid and bloodwork afterwards as well, I've seen many improved levels via this method. Unfortunately you'll probably have to look further than this site since most on here seem to view bloodwork as money that could be better spent on more steroids...

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
lmao, yeah i read an article back then in muscle media 2000 about how the Chinese olympians had been taking andro. i saw the ad and couldn't resist. i bet they made thousands of dollars off that 30 dollar ad. i want my money back. but yeah i thought i was the sh1t gettin that andro. i would pop that stuff every night at work and i'd think on the way back from the water fountain, "i'm fixin to blow up". but nothing happened.:disappointed:
I used Ergopharm 1AD , put on a ton of size and strength w no clue what I was doing and tribulus for pct. Hormones were all out of whack for a long time I remember and couldn't figure out why. And these young guys wonder why we get on them about this.

DNA24

Awards
exactly what I was thinking. Why drink a case of light beers when you could just rip a couple shots of Jäger.

raal

Banned
Awards
exactly what I was thinking. Why drink a case of light beers when you could just rip a couple shots of Jäger.
I would but I dont know that much about test or the sides but the biggest issue to me is findin a reliable source

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
The cost of a prohormone cycle is NOTHING compared to real gear.... (Ive spent 1800 bucks on my cycle :-/ May consider homebrew in the future! :p )

So dont sweat, bud, just buy your ph stack and get what you really need which is a serm (from a good source) and some natural ancilliaries, the cost of a cycle is part of the game, nothing is going to be free so if you really want to cycle just get what you need, the price should not matter as long as you get good stuff. Going cheap may be a bad idea too, considering theres a lot of bunk phs on the market, so just go for quality and thats it.

DNA24

Awards
I would but I dont know that much about test or the sides but the biggest issue to me is findin a reliable source
Research is key to any compound your thinking about taking. I've taken both PH/DS and Test. For me, I feel physically better on Test than I did on any oral. I agree 100%, you want to make sure you have a reliable source. You can find good reviews on on-line sources, but there's always the possibility of under-dosed gear. Good luck bro.

DNA24

Awards
The cost of a prohormone cycle is NOTHING compared to real gear.... (Ive spent 1800 bucks on my cycle :-/ May consider homebrew in the future! :p ) So dont sweat, bud, just buy your ph stack and get what you really need which is a serm (from a good source) and some natural ancilliaries, the cost of a cycle is part of the game, nothing is going to be free so if you really want to cycle just get what you need, the price should not matter as long as you get good stuff. Going cheap may be a bad idea too, considering theres a lot of bunk phs on the market, so just go for quality and thats it.
damn bro, what the f*uck you buy for $1,800? Seriously, that's super high.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
damn bro, what the f*uck you buy for $1,800? Seriously, that's super high.
LOL yeah, now that I think about it, its very high! haha, tren is definately not cheap, tren alone is about 300-400 bucks for a good 10 week cycle, and I am stacking so its even higher, then AIs, hcg, PCT meds (pharma grade), shipping costs, on cycle supps (protein amino acids multi vitamins), atleast 3-4 ancillaries, hcg in not cheap either, syringes, pins.... Ive been buying these stuff little by little for nearly 7-8 months!.... the price is high but I spent more on b..ches, and since I am currently single I want to take advantage of that, I know I will enjoy it, and then more b...tches will come and its gonna be fun! and with a six pack and better look you realize that compliments are priceless and the sacrifice is worth :) , its like a good vacation ride! :D

DNA24

Awards
LOL yeah, now that I think about it, its very high! haha, tren is definately not cheap, tren alone is about 300-400 bucks for a good 10 week cycle, and I am stacking so its even higher, then AIs, hcg, PCT meds (pharma grade), shipping costs, on cycle supps (protein amino acids multi vitamins), atleast 3-4 ancillaries, hcg in not cheap either, syringes.... Ive been buying these stuff little by little for nearly 5 months!.... the price is high but I spent more on b..ches, and since I am currently single I want to take advantage of that, I know I will enjoy it, and then more b...tches will come and its gonna be fun! and with a six pack and better look you realize that compliments are priceless and the sacrifice is worth :) , its like a good vacation ride! :D
I hear ya, it's def not a cheap hobby. Good luck, send the extra b*tches this way. Lol,j/k.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya, it's def not a cheap hobby. Good luck, send the extra b*tches this way. Lol,j/k.
Haha will do, hope they dont get seized by customs ! :p and thanks brah, lets see how it goes, cant wait to start! :)

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
LOL yeah, now that I think about it, its very high! haha, tren is definately not cheap, tren alone is about 300-400 bucks for a good 10 week cycle, and I am stacking so its even higher, then AIs, hcg, PCT meds (pharma grade), shipping costs, on cycle supps (protein amino acids multi vitamins), atleast 3-4 ancillaries, hcg in not cheap either, syringes, pins.... Ive been buying these stuff little by little for nearly 7-8 months!.... the price is high but I spent more on b..ches, and since I am currently single I want to take advantage of that, I know I will enjoy it, and then more b...tches will come and its gonna be fun! and with a six pack and better look you realize that compliments are priceless and the sacrifice is worth :) , its like a good vacation ride! :D
You seriously overpaid my friend. $1800 for a cycle without GH is just crazy in my eyes.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
You seriously overpaid my friend. $1800 for a cycle without GH is just crazy in my eyes.
Yeah I know, its high, its been a big pain (not going to party/just buying basic stuff and limit my money very bad), I also forgot to mention that I got 1 extra vial of each compound, so I will have extra gear for a future cycle. but the estimated cost its including pct and on cycle supps and support supps.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I understand that my friend, but I can't help but still feel you may have gotten the short end of the stick. If you're happy with what you have that's all that ultimately matters (along with what you DO with what you have), but next time you may want to shop around a bit more for sources. I feel that even with purchasing top-of-the-line pharm-grade gear I could have managed a much cheaper price, including supports/PCT.

I'm not attempting to insult your decisions, I'm honestly just saying it because I feel like some people considering the route of AAS may see posts like this and think it's actually that expensive. It's certainly a good idea to have finances in order for pursuing this sort of thing, but that doesn't change the fact that the number you quoted is misinformative of the industry in general. If I understand correctly, you're running a lot of compounds. With that in mind, I would have searched for cheaper sources...pay less for the gear, use the extra money for bloodwork.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I understand that my friend, but I can't help but still feel you may have gotten the short end of the stick. If you're happy with what you have that's all that ultimately matters (along with what you DO with what you have), but next time you may want to shop around a bit more for sources. I feel that even with purchasing top-of-the-line pharm-grade gear I could have managed a much cheaper price, including supports/PCT.

I'm not attempting to insult your decisions, I'm honestly just saying it because I feel like some people considering the route of AAS may see posts like this and think it's actually that expensive. It's certainly a good idea to have finances in order for pursuing this sort of thing, but that doesn't change the fact that the number you quoted is misinformative of the industry in general. If I understand correctly, you're running a lot of compounds. With that in mind, I would have searched for cheaper sources...pay less for the gear, use the extra money for bloodwork.
No problem, I understand, I am not sure how much is the average price then, but considering that I am using tren and 3 more compounds (including an oral) for a 16 weeker, what would be the estimated cost? actually not trying to get to a discussion here, the lesson here is that if we are in this game, the price should not matter if you can get quality gear/goods

Note: one of my friends sold me stuff (i got it from the streets) so I guess it may be a bit high, but its worth, atleast I know is legit stuff

DNA24

Awards
Wether it's training, eating, sleeping, or buying gear, you won't achieve your desired gains while cutting corners.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle assist makes my insides feel better.

But I take it as needed.

An aromatase inhibitor should always be had on hand also, as needed.

Pct isn't even needed itself. Using anything is just beneficial.

Pct is where I can justify spending money.
I like a serm, an ai, a free test booster, cortisol control, and ur spray.
I haven't had a chance to use topical resveratrol yet, but like what I read about it, and feel it also can be beneficial in pct.

But again, none of this pct is "needed".

You could just take steroids stop, and wing it.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
All you need for a cycle IMO is the AAS, nolva, and an AI and DAA. If you have the extra cash get a cortisol blocker like reduce XT.

I've personally never used any cycle support TUDCA etc

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Again, pct isn't "needed" so whatever you find works best, stick with it.