SD for 6 weeks?

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey guys,

thinking of trying a SD cutter cycle for 6 weeks at 20mg ED.

Any thoughts on this?

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I am considering the same, but will likely run a small amount of Enanthate with it. I run 3-5g of NAC and 1g of Sledge's Glucophase when on orals[daily]... along with 800mg of Co-Q10

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why the enanthate? Takes at least 3-4 to kick in. 6 weeks would seem like a waste unless you plan on running the enanthate for longer like 8,10,12, etc.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hey guys,

thinking of trying a SD cutter cycle for 6 weeks at 20mg ED.

Any thoughts on this?
Sure why not.
Because it's between Anadrol and Masteron, it's suitable to be a good Mass builder or cutter.

It's all about the diet.

blank!

Banned
Awards
I am considering the same, but will likely run a small amount of Enanthate with it. I run 3-5g of NAC and 1g of Sledge's Glucophase when on orals[daily]... along with 800mg of Co-Q10
HUH???

enanthate on a 6-week cutter???? not only will it not kick in til at least week 3-4, but test e generally bloats and reduces definition (not that it isnt good for bulking cycles)

also - that's alot of Co-Q10. got a good source for cheap stuff?

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sure why not.
Because it's between Anadrol and Masteron, it's suitable to be a good Mass builder or cutter.

It's all about the diet.
I was worried more about using the compound for that length more than anything else.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Houseman stated his was a cutting cycle. I simply mentioned I was considering going 6weeks with Superdrol -- I should've been more specific. I would go 8weeks with the enan, and I wouldn't consider test in a cutting cycle. I try not to go beyond 8week cycles anymore[38yo]. I may sub cyp for enan, but I already have the enan.

Mike at BN has Now 400mg x 60softgels for under $50. Netrition sells them for a bit less.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
for 8 weeks, I still wouldn't use enanthate but that's your choice. You know your body better than I :)

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Houseman, please start a log if you go with it. I'm considering running SD solo for a 6 week cutter soon as well.

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
I am in week 5 of 20 mg daily sd, doing a cutter. I have actually gained a bit of weight, but lost fat. My diet is pretty good and I have upped the cardio above norm obviously. I gained 5 or so pounds the first 2 or 3 weeks. I have been coming down now slowly, but my measurements are still the same, arms are a bit bigger (only slightly tho). I just wanted to maintain while cutting the fat. Worked great and would highly recommend it. Str. still going up a bit, though slower than others I believe, since I have a caloric deficit. great overall, glad I have 4 more bottles....

oh ya, no real sides that I have noticed. A little shoulder joint ache, not sure if its just because I am dry or the slight increase in weights used, though I have lifted heavier in the past with no joint problems.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I was worried more about using the compound for that length more than anything else.

Not very toxic, you know that - definitly do a log if you decide to run it!

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Houseman, please start a log if you go with it. I'm considering running SD solo for a 6 week cutter soon as well.
Hey, will do.

However, the results may be a bit skewed as I plan to run UCP-1 (my own version of it) from weeks 2-5 (3 weeks).

I'm looking at mid-march to start this. I have JUST returned back to the gym this Monday after 8 weeks off due to an injury. So we'll see. If I cna get the strength back up natually by mid-march then we'll be good to go :)

Thanks for the interest!

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here's another Q.... any benefit of doing a rolling cycle of m1t for 2-3 weeks as a "light dose" of 10MG and then follow it up with SD for the 6 weeks?

I got a few bottles of m1t here that will just go to waste if I don't find a way to use them up. I don't have any topicals left as once I am done with my stash I am onto the good stuff ;)

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Here's another Q.... any benefit of doing a rolling cycle of m1t for 2-3 weeks as a "light dose" of 10MG and then follow it up with SD for the 6 weeks?

I got a few bottles of m1t here that will just go to waste if I don't find a way to use them up. I don't have any topicals left as once I am done with my stash I am onto the good stuff ;)
I ran M1T @ 10mgs along with 4AD for 2 weeks before my SD/M4OHN cycle. In 2 weeks I gained 3 pounds and had crazy lower back pumps. Nothing spectacular. I don't see a problem in doing that though. As for 6 weeks on SD, I've had some awful headaches near the end of my cycle (have 2 days left on a 4 week cycle). I've also had aching joints as of late so I've started to decrease weight and volume and begin my PCT training early. Every once in a while I'll get some lower back tightness/pumps. I don't think I could go beyond 4 weeks. BTW I'm doing SD @ 30mg/M4OHN @ 36 mg.

blank!

Banned
Awards
Houseman stated his was a cutting cycle. I simply mentioned I was considering going 6weeks with Superdrol -- I should've been more specific. I would go 8weeks with the enan, and I wouldn't consider test in a cutting cycle. I try not to go beyond 8week cycles anymore[38yo]. I may sub cyp for enan, but I already have the enan.

Mike at BN has Now 400mg x 60softgels for under $50. Netrition sells them for a bit less.
i'm not sure anyone would recommend enan for 8 weeks. shortest i've seen is 10, most are 12-16. you could do prop for 8 weeks, if you really like pinning :) would also keep the bloat/fat off.

M1T isnt a terrible idea to kick off a cycle. plenty of AAS users incorporate it instead of dbol or drol as it doesnt aromatize. sort of equally evil to those guys.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ran M1T @ 10mgs along with 4AD for 2 weeks before my SD/M4OHN cycle. In 2 weeks I gained 3 pounds and had crazy lower back pumps. Nothing spectacular. I don't see a problem in doing that though. As for 6 weeks on SD, I've had some awful headaches near the end of my cycle (have 2 days left on a 4 week cycle). I've also had aching joints as of late so I've started to decrease weight and volume and begin my PCT training early. Every once in a while I'll get some lower back tightness/pumps. I don't think I could go beyond 4 weeks. BTW I'm doing SD @ 30mg/M4OHN @ 36 mg.

Thanks for your info bro. Appreciate it!

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
M1T isnt a terrible idea to kick off a cycle. plenty of AAS users incorporate it instead of dbol or drol as it doesnt aromatize. sort of equally evil to those guys.
Yeah, that I am aware of. Problem is I am only running single compounds. I want to see how I respond to the SD - alone - without anything else.

I don't HAVE ot use the m1t.. just looking for a way to use up some of the stock I got for this compound.

Thanks!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't use the m1t. The Sd will be enough to keep you shut- down, and being what around eight weeks straight shut-down, and feeling like sh*t doesn't sound fun especially on a cutter.