• Injectable Roids

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Prohormones

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Balotelli

Balotelli

Awards
Which option you prefer in the ratio gains/sides?

I prefer PH im very scared of injections and in my opinion PHs have got less sides.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established

I prefer PH im very scared of injections and in my opinion PHs have got less sides.
Half dozen one six of the other... obviously test has the best sides / results if it was legal..but its not..

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Testosterone, EQ, Masteron, maybe Deca and Proviron are safer than PH from a cholesterol and side effect standpoint. Cant say Tren and orals are though.

However, injecting AAS has a harmful side that most dont anticipate or admit to - addiction.

PH- More harmful but legal (if taken frequently)

AAS - Less harmful (side effects) but illegal & more addictive. Results are better and longer lasting.

Messed up world I know but u choose.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do both.

Test is a part of my every cycle. I like to throw in oral designer steroids/prohormones too. Better legit designer steroids than underdosed illegal orals.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I do both.

Test is a part of my every cycle. I like to throw in oral designer steroids/prohormones too. Better legit designer steroids than underdosed illegal orals.
I agree with this. There are so many great PH PS options out there legally that It would take a lot longer for me to run out of things to run and turn to illegal orals. Of course nothing replacing injectables though.

Mystere3

Awards
I personally like the oral AAS like anavar, dbol, and tbol a lot. Injectables are good too. I run a lot of ph/DS cycles simply bc I have them, though.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I can honestly say that Hdrol has been a good one to me. Better than SD, Msten & Phera. Never had DBol so I dunno about that one.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yeah I can honestly say that Hdrol has been a good one to me. Better than SD, Msten & Phera. Never had DBol so I dunno about that one.
In terms of gains or sides?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In terms of gains or sides?
Between the two. 10lbs of gains, kept it all. Leaned up and stayed hard. Sides were very minimal. Maybe a slight decrease in libido at end of cycle and a back/shoulder pump here and there.

I will say that it did trash my HDL's badly though but I'm certain all methyl's do that.

Football8

Awards
how in the world do pro hormones have less sides? last time i checked you cant run a pro hormone for 12+ weeks

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how in the world do pro hormones have less sides? last time i checked you cant run a pro hormone for 12+ weeks
No one said that I dont think. I compared a PH to other "once before" PH's - SD and Phera which got banned and moved over to "AAS" category.

It really has nothing to do with PH vs AAS. Its compound vs compound. U can get any PH in a sterile oil base so comparing PH's to injection isnt really hitting the mark. Compound vs compound is more accurate.

75mg of Hdrol for 8 weeks wont be any more detriment than running 800mg T for 8 weeks or 500-1000mg Trenbolone for 8 weeks etc etc. All trash lipid profile to some degree and all have side effects that increase with dose.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Yes you can and I have done so many times. It all depends on the hormone. Ph vs AAS really shouldn't be the debate look at specific hormones and find what fits your goals/experience level and possible side effects.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
No one said that I dont think. I compared a PH to other "once before" PH's - SD and Phera which got banned and moved over to "AAS" category.

It really has nothing to do with PH vs AAS. Its compound vs compound. U can get any PH in a sterile oil base so comparing PH's to injection isnt really hitting the mark. Compound vs compound is more accurate.

75mg of Hdrol for 8 weeks wont be any more detriment than running 800mg T for 8 weeks or 500-1000mg Trenbolone for 8 weeks etc etc. All trash lipid profile to some degree and all have side effects that increase with dose.
Guess i should hqve gone to page 2...i basically agree with this^