New To This All....Need Help Choosing First Product

NoExcuses12

Awards
Hey Guys,

Im a noobie, so go ahead and make fun of me now to get it over with :laugh: . I have done some research on everything steroid related, but not enough yet to feel confident in taking any.

I'm 18 and been lifting for the past 4 years. I'm a baseball player, and will be playing in college in spring of 2016. I am 180 LBs with 12.5% body fat and looking to put on some lean mass.

I am looking for the best PH out there for my first time. I have looked at products such as RA Stack, but I feel a little turned off by them.

Let me know your thoughts, and it would be great if you could point me in the direction of a product I can research would be great.

Thanks,

NE12

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Hdrol is good! 75mg for 6 weeks followed by nolvadex (tamoxifen) 20/20/10/10. Most people on here are going to eat you alive for cycling at 18. I'd stack the hdrol with 4-andro or stano to boost libido and energy. Stano will add hardness to. If its a bulk I used 4andro by iml and had no issues.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Lift, eat, and hone your baseball skills. I'm not sure how long for hdrol, but metabolites of steroids can stay in your system for quite a while. You don't want to risk it. Look into non steroidal anabolics like ursolic acid. UR spray is a great product that really works.

NoExcuses12

Awards
Lift, eat, and hone your baseball skills. I'm not sure how long for hdrol, but metabolites of steroids can stay in your system for quite a while. You don't want to risk it. Look into non steroidal anabolics like ursolic acid. UR spray is a great product that really works.
I understood from reading that the risk for someone my age is a lot. But from what I read i feel like if i do it right i can reduce the risk.

What will ursolic acid do for me??

Mystere3

Awards
There's a lot of risk for little or no reward because your native testosterone is very high.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
I understood from reading that the risk for someone my age is a lot. But from what I read i feel like if i do it right i can reduce the risk.

What will ursolic acid do for me??
The risk I'm talking about isn't health wise, but detection for mandatory sports drug testing. Like I said, many steroid metabolites can remain in your system at detectable levels for extended periods of time. Making you susceptible to failing a drug test for months after cessation depending upon how you are tested. It isn't worth the risk. Now, ursolic acid is a natural anabolic extracted from plants. It will help you build muscle. Not as fast as a prohormone mind you, but overtime you will build at a faster rate than if you weren't using it. It has a myriad of other health benefits too. All of which will aide in your performance on the field. The nice thing is, it works and it isn't banned.

NoExcuses12

Awards
The risk I'm talking about isn't health wise, but detection for mandatory sports drug testing. Like I said, many steroid metabolites can remain in your system at detectable levels for extended periods of time. Making you susceptible to failing a drug test for months after cessation depending upon how you are tested. It isn't worth the risk. Now, ursolic acid is a natural anabolic extracted from plants. It will help you build muscle. Not as fast as a prohormone mind you, but overtime you will build at a faster rate than if you weren't using it. It has a myriad of other health benefits too. All of which will aide in your performance on the field. The nice thing is, it works and it isn't banned.
Is there any studies of how long steroids will be in your system to be detected?

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Is there any studies of how long steroids will be in your system to be detected?
Yes but not typically with PHs.
^^^This. So why risk it? Now I don't know how good you are. I don't know if you have professional aspirations. Even if you don't, your probabaly getting some sort of scholarship to play. That's money you won't have to pay in the future. You need to think beyond college, beyond summer. You have a LOT of life to live and a LOT of growing you can do naturally. I didn't touch weights until I was 19. I weighed 135 and decided I was going to be a bodybuilder. 11 years later I did my first show 100% natural at 180lbs. Then I started doing legal orals. This year I'm doing my second show (2 years later). I'm planning on hitting the stage between 190-195. Now, I'm not saying this because I think that anyone that does differently isn't doing it right. My point is that there is a whole lot of life ahead of you and the decisions you make now really do shape the years to come.

NoExcuses12

Awards
^^^This. So why risk it? Now I don't know how good you are. I don't know if you have professional aspirations. Even if you don't, your probabaly getting some sort of scholarship to play. That's money you won't have to pay in the future. You need to think beyond college, beyond summer. You have a LOT of life to live and a LOT of growing you can do naturally. I didn't touch weights until I was 19. I weighed 135 and decided I was going to be a bodybuilder. 11 years later I did my first show 100% natural at 180lbs. Then I started doing legal orals. This year I'm doing my second show (2 years later). I'm planning on hitting the stage between 190-195. Now, I'm not saying this because I think that anyone that does differently isn't doing it right. My point is that there is a whole lot of life ahead of you and the decisions you make now really do shape the years to come.
Thanks for this,

I agree with what you are saying. I just feel that sometimes you gotta roll the dice to get to where you want to get. I need a competitive edge. But I am young and naive, so maybe i need to put some deep thinking into this to determine wether I should do this or not.

Thanks again.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
No problem. They say the ability to really think through issues constructively doesn't really kick in until you are 25 because brain chemistry is still changing. From my own experience, that was pretty accurate. It's tough because you have dreams, aspirations, and you desire them so extremely. Take that energy and exuberance and direct it towards making it happen!