PCT

blasteryui

Awards
Hey guys, did an hdrol cycle, used fake clomid for 4 weeks.. developed lumps and sensitivity under nipples. On day 10 of nolva, (hoping this stuff is legit) going to run for 4 weeks.. if by week 3, nothing has changed in both lumps or sensitivity.. Should I use an AI? If so should I use Letro or Aromasin. What will the dosage be, and I will need to use Nolva again after the ai right? I'm going to keep running nolva in hopes that it will do the job on it's own, and I read I should give it a few weeks but so far on day 10 my nipples are still sensitive.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Grab some Letro. It'll make those lumps go away fast.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
letro .5/1/1.5/2/2.5 then 2.5 til it goes away/shrink then ramp it back down and then use nolva to make sure you don't get any rebound.

blasteryui

Awards
letro .5/1/1.5/2/2.5 then 2.5 til it goes away/shrink then ramp it back down and then use nolva to make sure you don't get any rebound.
Okay when you say .5/1/1.5/2/2.5 is that by day or by week. So would it be .5/1/1.5/2/2.5 lump goes away, then 2.5/2/1.5/1/.5 nolva 20/20/10/10? Also, is the syringe okay? It says ml on it, and right now i have it pushed up to 1ml does that look like the right syringe to be using? I'm going to be getting liquid letro btw 2.5mg/ml, looks like it'll be a little hard to get a .5 dose. Here's picture.
photo (3).JPG

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it's days, sorry. that syringe is good.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you SURE you developed gyno from an hdrol cycle? Or are you confusing it with fat? Or did you already have pubescent gyno?

blasteryui

Awards
Are you SURE you developed gyno from an hdrol cycle? Or are you confusing it with fat? Or did you already have pubescent gyno?
I never had gyno before, and it hurts when I touch my nipples and I noticed the lumps develop over the course of a week. I didn't think anything of it until i remembered it was possible to get gyno from hdrol.. so i'm assume my clomid was bunk. I have gained some fat but not that much, does it not sound like gyno?

blasteryui

Awards
it's days, sorry. that syringe is good.
okay so on my last day of letro is that when I run nolva? Also lets say the lumps go away after a couple days or a week of letro, should I continue to run letro at low dose of .5 or so for a week to make sure it's fully gone, or do I just stop letro as soon as the lumps are gone.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never had gyno before, and it hurts when I touch my nipples and I noticed the lumps develop over the course of a week. I didn't think anything of it until i remembered it was possible to get gyno from hdrol.. so i'm assume my clomid was bunk. I have gained some fat but not that much, does it not sound like gyno?
It's possible to get gyno from any potent oral. The issue is that i see cases all the time where kids think they developed gyno or have gyno and it's simply not. Nipple sensitivity is not a sign of gyno, but yes if tissue is or has formed under the nipple that is gyno. If you do have tissue, there's no getting rid of it but you can reduce inflammation and size. Letro is a good call here, run that and see what the effects are.

Reactions: mw1

blasteryui

Awards
It's possible to get gyno from any potent oral. The issue is that i see cases all the time where kids think they developed gyno or have gyno and it's simply not. Nipple sensitivity is not a sign of gyno, but yes if tissue is or has formed under the nipple that is gyno. If you do have tissue, there's no getting rid of it but you can reduce inflammation and size. Letro is a good call here, run that and see what the effects are.
Okay if I'm going to use Letro So would it be .5/1/1.5/2/2.5 lump goes away, then 2.5/2/1.5/1/.5, then nolva 20/20/10/10?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay if I'm going to use Letro So would it be .5/1/1.5/2/2.5 lump goes away, then 2.5/2/1.5/1/.5, then nolva 20/20/10/10?
I would run 20mg nolva for 10-20 days.

blasteryui

Awards
I would run 20mg nolva for 10-20 days.
okay i shouldn't taper down to 10mg at any point? it's safe to just drop the nolva? 10-20 days is a big difference, why would I stop at 10 days how would I know if it's okay to do so instead of going for 20 days? Sorry for all the questions, I just don't want to have an even worse rebound.

blasteryui

Awards
okay i shouldn't taper down to 10mg at any point? it's safe to just drop the nolva? 10-20 days is a big difference, why would I stop at 10 days how would I know if it's okay to do so instead of going for 20 days? Sorry for all the questions, I just don't want to have an even worse rebound.
anybody?