Putting it all together!

Nitedrifter

Awards
Morning,

This will be my third cycle to date. I seem to have a hit or miss with past cycles so this time I am going to ask before I start.

What I have access to:
20 cc tren e
30 cc test Cyp
40 20 mg tabs of Winstrol

What I have done last two cycles:

1 cc (250mg) Cyp x 2 week weds/sun wk 1 - 15
1 cc (250mg) Tren x 2 week weds/sun wk 1 - 6

Winstrol 40 mg ED from week 6 - 15

Pct Nolva and Clomid started 2 weeks after last pin.

I want to keep it simple but I don't think I have the layout down with what I have access too. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Training : going to run Sheiko week 29
Cardin : 3 x week steady state 30 min
Cardio : 3 x week hiit

Thanks In advance

Nitedrifter

Awards
I had really good results but was told by one friend I was doing it wrong. Then got another opinion from an ifbb pro who owns a supplement shop in town and was told another thing.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your tren is enanthate ester so I'd run it for 12 weeks as high as you can (assuming that your tren is 200mg/ml it'd be about 330mg/week of tren for 12 weeks).

I like low test (200mg/week) with tren but it's just my personal preference. You can up the test when you drop the tren.

Winny stacks perfectly with tren but you could run it with test too - or in the back end of your cycle while test clears out of your system. Winny is pretty bad for liver and cholesterol so I wouldn't run it for more than 6 weeks at time... But that's just me, take it with a grain of salt if you want.

Sheiko #29 is great by the way, I like it!

If it was me, I'd run your the cycle this way:
- Test 200mg/week weeks 1-12 and 600mg/week weeks 13-18
- Tren 330mg/week weeks 1-12
- Winny 20mg/day weeks 15-20

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
500mg tren is pretty high, have you ever ran it before? Also, don't run the winny that long.

Nitedrifter

Awards
500mg tren is pretty high, have you ever ran it before? Also, don't run the winny that long.
Yes this is what I ran the last two cycles. Got alot of strength gains and size gains. However I just didn't think it was the best approach. So I am asking now.

I ran those numbers based upon some recommendations and some readings. But now a bit smarter and not as afraid to ask questions.

Nitedrifter

Awards
Just wanted to say thanks. This information helped a lot.