Epistane Dosing Question

TCMathisen

Awards
Been browsing this forum for a while soaking up as much knowledge as I can. Just started my first Epistane cycle and have a question I can't seem to find the answer to. I've been taking 30mg a day; 1 cap am, 2 cap 45-60 min preworkout and spacing my OCS 4-5 hours after each dose. The problem I'm running into is my workout time changes every other day (based on my shift work). Some days I'll have to dose 2 caps preworkout and workout first thing and others it will be opposite. Also, some days I'll workout about 4-5 hours after waking up and can't take my OCS because it's too soon to my Epi.

So the question: What affects does changing the dosing times of Epi/OCS have on results/sides?

Appreciate any help!

TCMathisen

Awards
On cycle support.

Has anyone tried constant levels vs preworkout load? Changing dosing times?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've done both. Never really notice a difference TBH. I actually try to avoid dosing more pre workout now because the pumps hinder my workouts.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Just keep a constant dose. Epi has a shorter half-life (~8 hours), so I dose 6am, noon, 6pm. Don't want it any closer to bed because it messes with my sleep.

Mystere3

Awards
Honestly it doesn't much matter when you take it. The serum values won't change much bc so much of the volume of distribution is in the fat.