Furuza 50

Dcbeast

Awards
I've made a previous post on best orals for my sport and think I came to the conclusion I will take Furuza -50

Problem is I hear conflicting views and what amount of dosage to take, some people say 150mg and others say 350mg just wondering if anyone has any previous experience with this compound that could help me out. Thanks as always!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It needs to be dosed at 300mg/day, honestly.

What brand you'll be using? LGI's clone is definitely good if you can find it for good price. Olympus Furaza-300 is cheaper (even more so if you use the 10% off discount code at Nutriverse) and properly dosed (120x75mg instead of 60x50mg/bottle).

Either way, keep us updated about your progress!

rphash49

Awards
Yep 300 it is. Too expensive for me to ever run again

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's an expensive compound but from research I wouldn't run under 300mg solo .. Stacked maybe with halo or epi for a nice recomp/cut you can do 150mg

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's an expensive compound but from research I wouldn't run under 300mg solo .. Stacked maybe with halo or epi for a nice recomp/cut you can do 150mg
I agree, stacked with something else lower dose may suffice. For athletic performance maybe 50mg/day of Halo for 6 weeks stacked with 225mg/day of Furaza?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, stacked with something else lower dose may suffice. For athletic performance maybe 50mg/day of Halo for 6 weeks stacked with 225mg/day of Furaza?
yeah that would be a nice stack even bump up the halo to 75mg for advance users

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah that would be a nice stack even bump up the halo to 75mg for advance users
For bodybuilding purposes 75 or even 100mg/day is definitely the sweet spot for most guys but OP was looking for a cycle that helps with athletic performance. At 75-100mg/day H-Drol can cause some uncomfortable shin pumps but that of course varies between individuals. It's worth trying - he can always drop the dose if 75mg/day is too much :)

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Furuza at 250mg
Stano At 800mg
SD at 10mg 1st 3 weeks then 20 mg for the last 3 weeks

It's a pretty good cycle from what I hear ;) LOL

rgall13

Awards
The shin pumps are for real! I've been running halo at 75 n I was running quarter mile splits for some speed work and about the second one I was like holy **** my shins are on fire and bout to explode! Subsided by split 4 or 5 though