Pic of my Water Based Winny
- 02-08-2005, 06:27 PM
- 02-08-2005, 08:55 PM
Hurt at all....how did you micronize it?
- 02-08-2005, 11:01 PM
Originally Posted by willieman
The most important step is adding the water to the winny when it is in solution. This is called titration and micronizes the winny bringing it out of soution into suspension. You absolutely must add the water slowly and gently swirl mixture when finished until all is mixed into a cloudy end product...then shake...if you shake too early you will have a sour milk looking product which is useless.
02-09-2005, 10:44 AM
filtered at all?
02-09-2005, 01:46 PM
yup. Filtered the solvents and winny when it was hot and clear, and filtered the BW as I added it.Originally Posted by willieman
02-10-2005, 01:07 AM
Nice. Good job Loz. About the pain, does it only hurt while shooting, afterwards, or both?
02-22-2005, 06:25 AM
Afterwards. i.e. next day.Originally Posted by Cuffs
Similar Forum Threads
- By jay49 in forum Training ForumReplies: 26Last Post: 02-16-2013, 04:34 PM
- By JBlaze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-01-2007, 08:22 PM
- By itgds69 in forum PicsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2005, 08:51 PM
- By Beelzebub in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 08-14-2005, 11:46 PM
- By mikey_7777 in forum PicsReplies: 16Last Post: 05-24-2004, 12:10 PM