Cycle proposal

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on this being my last oral cycle before I pin, so I'm gonna go big. Looking for fairly lean bulk from ~205-215 or 220, maybe leaning up a bit.
This is what I'm thinking:

Trest: 50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50
Epi: 45/45/45/45/45/45/0/0
SD: 0/0/0/0/0/20/20/20

Torem and whatever test booster/AI for PCT

What do you guys think?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Looks glorious

Now you're gonna have to decide if u really wanna end with sd, or kick start the epi with sd

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... That's a good idea too. 3 or 4 weeks SD? I'll have enough for either. I've never used SD, just trest, and epi a couple times when I was younger. I've also thought that I could do 5 or 6 weeks of SD at 10mgs instead of 3 or 4 at 20mgs. Anybody done that?

Astock

Astock

Awards
I haven't ran SD before but most people run it around 20 for 4 weeks. Its supposed to be pretty harsh and sides are common but I know someone that ran it at 40 for 4 weeks on his first cycle and didn't get any sides, it just depends on the person I guess.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm planning on this being my last oral cycle before I pin, so I'm gonna go big. Looking for fairly lean bulk from ~205-215 or 220, maybe leaning up a bit.
This is what I'm thinking:

Trest: 50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50
Epi: 45/45/45/45/45/45/0/0
SD: 0/0/0/0/0/20/20/20

Torem and whatever test booster/AI for PCT

What do you guys think?
Sounds pretty good. I'd start the SD at 10mg though - 20mg may be a bit too much to start with.

Be sure to have good support supps with TUDCA ready when you start the cycle... AI won't hurt either. AR1MACARE PRO has TUDCA, Arimistane and several other ingredients for cycle support purposes - and if you don't have trest and/or epi with you already, you can save some money if you order the "TR3ST Perfect Cycle" and/or "EP15TANE Perfect Cycle". Trest and/or Epi, support supps and natty test booster & AI for PCT purposes.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bcazo is running sd for 6 weeks along with furaza right now.

6 weeks lower doses is an option.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I mean, if I would end up with the same gains but less bloat with 10mgs for 6 weeks, that'd be awesome.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mean, if I would end up with the same gains but less bloat with 10mgs for 6 weeks, that'd be awesome.
The gains would be slower, but easier to keep. 20/30 makes you blow up, which is pretty cool, 10 for 6 is slow and steady.

I've done both...20/30 for 4 weeks, and 10 for 6 weeks.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
The gains would be slower, but easier to keep. 20/30 makes you blow up, which is pretty cool, 10 for 6 is slow and steady. I've done both...20/30 for 4 weeks, and 10 for 6 weeks.
Did it have any leaning effect for you?

chris223

Awards
  • Established
The 10 mg SD regimen is great. I prefer it to the shorter and heavier cycles.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
And with the 6 weaker at 10mg of sd the gains are easier to maintain from what I hear from sd users. I personally have only done this with other compounds and it worked great.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Bloat is diet dependent. Not drug. You eat a butt load of carbs and your a water buffalo.

I've ran 6 weeks on sd many times. It's great for recomping/cutting. I also like short cycles for explosive strength and size.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
IMO I'd kick start the epi with the SD
this guy is cracking me up, thanks for your opinion on a compound that you havent ran. sorry to be a dick but come on bud.

id recommend running it the way you had it set up. i have reasons and experience to explain too.

epi at 6 weeks is going to be nice id normally say kick it to 60mg, it gets intense at that strenght but since your throwing in the sd its not needed. 45mg of epi will really develop you nicely if your diet is right you will cut up will puttting on a 10lbs of LBM at 45mg. SD on the end is going to be like punching a baby ! it will excellerate your metabolism and really create some deep cuts.

why not to use it on the front? your not using test so it will cause some pretty bad lethargy and suppres your hunger. thats not good for a bulker! so if you keep it on the end you will get the added punch and the appitite suppression wont hit till after youve put on the weight. i know the trest is suppose to help with the lethargy.... doubtful and even if it does help your still goign to have appitite suppression from the clog'd up bile ducts. UDCA will help a little with this but not much. SD isnt really that harsh but it is tricky.

i might even recommend dropping the epi to 30mg(if you know me, you'd know i never drop to lower doses). 30mg should be enough to bulk on especially with trest. then id raise the sd to 30mg for 3 weeks. start the few days at 20mg, then bump to 30mg. SD is going to **** you like a 13 year old boy covered in icecream and starburst. id raise trest too if you can

Epi (base) 30/30/30/30/30/30/0/0
SD (Killa) 0/0/0/30/30/30/0/0
Trest 60/60/60/60/60/60/60/60

split the trest 20mg 3x a day, rather than one big blast before work out this will make you feel better and experience less sides, and i d go with 80mg if you can and dose it 4 times a day

trenavar,maxlmg or furuaz and id run it as high as you can for the full 8 weeks

thats one hell of a Lean Bulk.

SD and Epi are two steroids that go really well together. add in a couple of prohormones and you got an extreme cycle. if you want to run SD at 10mg which does get good results ill show you that set up too. i dont think this will get you the results you want though, its more of a cut/recomp.

SD (base) 10/10/10/10/10/10
Epi (base) 45/45/45/45/45/45
trest 50/50/50/50/50/50

this will really harden you up and give you amazing definition, but it wont put on much size.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With all respect, I usually enjoy your posts but sometimes you're telling your own opinions like they were actually facts. You're not the only one who has used these compounds and everyone reacts differently to them.

Trest WILL help with lethargy. It won't help with appetite loss if that happens, however.

Many guys will only experience diminishing returns when taking more than 20mg/day of Superdrol. Using SD as a kickstart of the cycle (like OP's original plan was) is a great idea in my opinion - it'll pull intracellular water and glycogen to your muscles and you'll drop some of it when you drop the SD. The "crash" won't be as big in the end of the cycle when you drop only Epi and TR3ST, not all three compounds.

I agree that with SD and TR3ST, 30mg/day of Epi may be enough for desired results.

I would recommend to spread TR3ST to as many separate doses as possible - if you're taking 50mg daily, take two doses. If you'll up it to 75mg/day, split it to three doses. I recommend to take on of those doses preworkout - it'll give you skin bursting pumps.

Results depends on your diet - too many people here take more steroids and don't know **** about eating. Even at 10mg/day of SD you'll gain some serious size if your diet is spot on. Superdrol loves carbs!

These are just my thoughts, not facts. Take them with a grain of salt if you want, OP.

this guy is cracking me up, thanks for your opinion on a compound that you havent ran. sorry to be a dick but come on bud.

id recommend running it the way you had it set up. i have reasons and experience to explain too.

epi at 6 weeks is going to be nice id normally say kick it to 60mg, it gets intense at that strenght but since your throwing in the sd its not needed. 45mg of epi will really develop you nicely if your diet is right you will cut up will puttting on a 10lbs of LBM at 45mg. SD on the end is going to be like punching a baby ! it will excellerate your metabolism and really create some deep cuts.

why not to use it on the front? your not using test so it will cause some pretty bad lethargy and suppres your hunger. thats not good for a bulker! so if you keep it on the end you will get the added punch and the appitite suppression wont hit till after youve put on the weight. i know the trest is suppose to help with the lethargy.... doubtful and even if it does help your still goign to have appitite suppression from the clog'd up bile ducts. UDCA will help a little with this but not much. SD isnt really that harsh but it is tricky.

i might even recommend dropping the epi to 30mg(if you know me, you'd know i never drop to lower doses). 30mg should be enough to bulk on especially with trest. then id raise the sd to 30mg for 3 weeks. start the few days at 20mg, then bump to 30mg. SD is going to **** you like a 13 year old boy covered in icecream and starburst. id raise trest too if you can

Epi (base) 30/30/30/30/30/30/0/0
SD (Killa) 0/0/0/30/30/30/0/0
Trest 60/60/60/60/60/60/60/60

split the trest 20mg 3x a day, rather than one big blast before work out this will make you feel better and experience less sides, and i d go with 80mg if you can and dose it 4 times a day

trenavar,maxlmg or furuaz and id run it as high as you can for the full 8 weeks

thats one hell of a Lean Bulk.

SD and Epi are two steroids that go really well together. add in a couple of prohormones and you got an extreme cycle. if you want to run SD at 10mg which does get good results ill show you that set up too. i dont think this will get you the results you want though, its more of a cut/recomp.

SD (base) 10/10/10/10/10/10
Epi (base) 45/45/45/45/45/45
trest 50/50/50/50/50/50

this will really harden you up and give you amazing definition, but it wont put on much size.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
With all respect, I usually enjoy your posts but sometimes you're telling your own opinions like they were actually facts. You're not the only one who has used these compounds and everyone reacts differently to them.

Trest WILL help with lethargy. It won't help with appetite loss if that happens, however.

Many guys will only experience diminishing returns when taking more than 20mg/day of Superdrol. Using SD as a kickstart of the cycle (like OP's original plan was) is a great idea in my opinion - it'll pull intracellular water and glycogen to your muscles and you'll drop some of it when you drop the SD. The "crash" won't be as big in the end of the cycle when you drop only Epi and TR3ST, not all three compounds.

I agree that with SD and TR3ST, 30mg/day of Epi may be enough for desired results.

I would recommend to spread TR3ST to as many separate doses as possible - if you're taking 50mg daily, take two doses. If you'll up it to 75mg/day, split it to three doses. I recommend to take on of those doses preworkout - it'll give you skin bursting pumps.

Results depends on your diet - too many people here take more steroids and don't know **** about eating. Even at 10mg/day of SD you'll gain some serious size if your diet is spot on. Superdrol loves carbs!

These are just my thoughts, not facts. Take them with a grain of salt if you want, OP.
if youll notice i said i recommend, i didnt say it was fact. i offered my hands on experience with mixing epi and sd. sd does not necessarily love carbs, i run it low carb all the time. as for the lethargy i run sd with test and still experience lethargy so yes im doubtful that trest will cure the lethargy caused by sd.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if youll notice i said i recommend, i didnt say it was fact. i offered my hands on experience with mixing epi and sd. sd does not necessarily love carbs, i run it low carb all the time. as for the lethargy i run sd with test and still experience lethargy so yes im doubtful that trest will cure the lethargy caused by sd.
Yep, these things are different with everyone. The only way to figure out what works for one is that he tries it by himself. Trial and error!

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys for your excellent replies. There's so many ways to run it that it'll be a hard decision. I do want to put on weight, but I don't want to puff up as much as I did on my last cycle (5 weeks of Alpha20). I know this is mainly diet dependent, and I'm not going to eat at as much of a surplus for this one.

That's an interesting idea to drop the epi dose down, and I might just do that... Thanks again for the replies.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
no problem, epi and sd go awesome together stacked. its kind of rough and will ware you out but you can get perscription UDCA pretty cheap. id recommend 1g aday. imho it really seemed to keep me feeling better. i ran sd for 5 weeks 30/30/40/40/50, i had bloods drawn before and after and then after 4 weeks. my cholesterol was only slightly elevated and it was back to normal by the time i got the last set of bloods. but in all honesty sd above 30mg seemed worthless. it didnt feel any stronger and i didnt really gain any more. i wouldn't recommend it to anyone and i will never do it again. i like 3-4 weeks at 30mg. really cuts me up while giving me the strength i want.