Best CycleSupport

J

jman6

Awards
So last cycle i ran with blockade but i was told by many people that its not very good so i am looking for new one. I have heard that C.E.L cycle assist is good but i dont want to take 8 pills a day of that ****. Also AI has a good one and I dont want powder. Is LGI damage control any good? Any recommendations are welcomed

M

Mystere3

Awards
I like lgi, it has tudca in it and there was a deal on np recently, not sure if it's still on sale.

D

DNA24

Awards
So last cycle i ran with blockade but i was told by many people that its not very good so i am looking for new one. I have heard that C.E.L cycle assist is good but i dont want to take 8 pills a day of that ****. Also AI has a good one and I dont want powder. Is LGI damage control any good? Any recommendations are welcomed
IMO, CEL is the best cycle support. That's all I've ever used and never had any problems. They're PCT assist is also a quality product. 4 pills in the morning, another 4 8-12 hours later, isn't really that bad or hard. After three days, you get into a routine and get used to it. It's not really that big an inconvenience for a top quality product.

Reactions: mw1
g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check Olympus Labs AR1MACARE Pro. It has TUDCA (200mg/serving, 30 servings per bottle) and several other ingredients... It also has Arimistane unlike other brands.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I don't run in cycle supports anymore but it use to run tudca. All the documented research I had back then indicated running it to close to 1g in increase bile purging. Has this information changed or are people just putting low doses due to cost of materials?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't run in cycle supports anymore but it use to run tudca. All the documented research I had back then indicated running it to close to 1g in increase bile purging. Has this information changed or are people just putting low doses due to cost of materials?
TUDCA is not a cheap ingredient to produce but even at moderate doses it is much more effective than supplements like milk thistle and NAC. I'd still recommend getting blood work done so that you'll see what dose is enough for you. Better safe than sorry.

J

jman6

Awards
Why don't you run cycle support?

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
It really depends on the cycle and how heavy it's going to be but if I wanted the BEST coverage I'd go with Talos and Aegis- having those two for support would make me feel much better about whatever it was I would be running.

D

DNA24

Awards
It really depends on the cycle and how heavy it's going to be but if I wanted the BEST coverage I'd go with Talos and Aegis- having those two for support would make me feel much better about whatever it was I would be running.
Tho very expensive, I have to agree with these being great products.

M

Mystere3

Awards
Lgi damage control seems legit, it has tudca and other good ingredients but is pretty cheap. I think double dosing it is better tho.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle Assist is the best dosed support product with standardized extracts(you will see most others don't use a standardized extract). One bottle can be found for $26 and is good for the harshest cycles;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle Assist is the best dosed support product with standardized extracts(you will see most others don't use a standardized extract). One bottle can be found for $26 and is good for the harshest cycles;)
Take 8? You could, but I've found 3 caps in the am, 3 in the pm to work great.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Why don't you run cycle support?
because they have never shown any significant improvements on my blood work. So it's not worth the money. I have to have blood draws every two weeks,

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
because they have never shown any significant improvements on my blood work. So it's not worth the money. I have to have blood draws every two weeks,
Do you use anything? Like liv52? Or is there something you believe works better than cycle support? Just curious.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I just got a bottle of talos today, will use it for my next cycle to stack it with toco 8 and celery seed. but I am just concerned about one ingredient in talos which is Cepharanthine, supposed to be an anti inflammatory compound (through the inhibition of histamine according to the description) now this may sound stupid but would it affect muscle growth? the reason I ask is because Ive read some articles regarding this matter, they say that anti inflammatory drugs should be avoided if you want to build muscle.This is also why some writters advice not to take aspirin to reduce soreness after a workout (for example) since it can limit muscle growth and/or recovery ... if anyone can post anything about this? as for the other ingredients, the product looks promising. Well see :)

M

Mystere3

Awards
It's a non-issue with what you're running; it's like plugging a dam break with a finger.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
I just got a bottle of talos today, will use it for my next cycle to stack it with toco 8 and celery seed. but I am just concerned about one ingredient in talos which is Cepharanthine, supposed to be an anti inflammatory compound (through the inhibition of histamine according to the description) now this may sound stupid but would it affect muscle growth? the reason I ask is because Ive read some articles regarding this matter, they say that anti inflammatory drugs should be avoided if you want to build muscle.This is also why some writters advice not to take aspirin to reduce soreness after a workout (for example) since it can limit muscle growth and/or recovery ... if anyone can post anything about this? as for the other ingredients, the product looks promising. Well see :)
The use of cepharanthine in your cycle should not likely cause any forseeable affect on muscle growth if Talos is taken as directed. While NSAIDs may possibly affect muscle growth when used chronically, cepharanthine is not an NSAID and you're not likely to use it for an extended period of time. There is no clinical data at this time on the effect cepharanthine itself it may have as per muscle growth, but based on the mechanism of action, the most it would have would be a rather negligible effect if cepharanthine were to be used chronically- but even then, if there were to be even the slightest effect on muscle growth, the benefits of using Talos would far outweigh the possibility of that minute effect on muscle growth (especially when you're using anabolics). More research should be done in that department (but likely won't happen) and would probably take years of chronic use to show some retardation of muscle growth. Thank you for your inquiry and be sure to let me know if you have any other questions.

M

Mystere3

Awards
Dude's taking test, tren, dbol or something. He could take prednisone and it wouldn't do abuthing to inhibit muscle growth.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
The use of cepharanthine in your cycle should not likely cause any forseeable affect on muscle growth if Talos is taken as directed. While NSAIDs may possibly affect muscle growth when used chronically, cepharanthine is not an NSAID and you're not likely to use it for an extended period of time. There is no clinical data at this time on the effect cepharanthine itself it may have as per muscle growth, but based on the mechanism of action, the most it would have would be a rather negligible effect if cepharanthine were to be used chronically- but even then, if there were to be even the slightest effect on muscle growth, the benefits of using Talos would far outweigh the possibility of that minute effect on muscle growth (especially when you're using anabolics). More research should be done in that department (but likely won't happen) and would probably take years of chronic use to show some retardation of muscle growth. Thank you for your inquiry and be sure to let me know if you have any other questions.
Thank you so much for the response, I really think that talos will work good for this cycle (using tren :D ), I have tried some AL products in the past and I loved them. I will definately let you guys know how the cycle goes using this supp. Thank you again, I really appreciate your input.