Questions about a halodrol cycle and recovering fully.

subz3r0

Awards
Well I did my first cycle about 8 months ago. It was great. Gained 15 lbs easy, maybe even twenty(I was bulking like crazy). It was 50/75/75/100. I preloaded AI life support two weeks before the cycle and finished the bottle throughout the cycle. Heres where I probably went wrong. I never got a SERM. Yeah I know stupid. My PCT (If you would even consider this one) was DAA and AI post cycle support. Ever since then I feel as if I wasn't the same before I took them. My libidios not the same, and I don't seem to be able to gain muscle nearly as easy as I did even before the cycle. I suffer from a bit of mild depression. And I think possibly the changes in my hormones may of topped it off. It's nothing I can't live with, but damn, I'd love to get back to the way I felt before this. My doctor insist that my body would have recovered within a month from that and told me to up my zinc and come back in a month.... But honestly I think maybe my T levels never were that high. Because I had great results from DAA alone before halodrol. brother is getting married this week and theres not enough time.

Anyways I'm getting my bloods done next week because I just can't think week, my brothers getting married. But what I was going to say...let's say my T levels are low. Would running a SERM even this late start getting everything back on track if my hormones are imbalanced? And be okay for even a standalone. I'm not worried about great muscle gains from it, but I'd love to feel how I use to.

I'm 21 years old. And yes I know, it's another story of someone not using a SERM. I'm getting a male hormonepanel from privatemedlabs.com just for peace of mind. I told my doctor I wanted one but I think he has his head up his own ass.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'd attempt a restart. Only if you know your test is low. Clomid at 100 the first day or two then 50/50/25/25. Make sure you get legit clomid. If you where very suppressed for a long period of time I personally would get some triptorelin but that's just me. 100mcg shot then the same clomid dosing schedule 4-5 days later. Get your levels checked first. What where your pre cycle test levels?

subz3r0

Awards
I'd attempt a restart. Only if you know your test is low. Clomid at 100 the first day or two then 50/50/25/25. Make sure you get legit clomid. If you where very suppressed for a long period of time I personally would get some triptorelin but that's just me. 100mcg shot then the same clomid dosing schedule 4-5 days later. Get your levels checked first. What where your pre cycle test levels?
I never got my pre cycle levels tested sadly, I'm a dumbass. But my libido had always been crazy before taking halodrol. Like the thought of sex would give me a boner. How ever my loads I was shooting were smaller. But within the past month I have noticed more sperm count. How ever within the past month the amount of sperm I ejaculate has sky rocketed.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I never got my pre cycle levels tested sadly, I'm a dumbass. But my libido had always been crazy before taking halodrol. Like the thought of sex would give me a boner. How ever my loads I was shooting were smaller. But within the past month I have noticed more sperm count. How ever within the past month the amount of sperm I ejaculate has sky rocketed.
You'll eventually be back to normal. You may recover slower is all. Next time get a serm. You'll be fine in the long run though.

subz3r0

Awards
Would a SERM still boost my self back to normal faster? If it would that would be great, I'm gonna start up manual labor in about two months time and would like my body to be able to handle the work and still be able to work out like I used to.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Would a SERM still boost my self back to normal faster? If it would that would be great, I'm gonna start up manual labor in about two months time and would like my body to be able to handle the work and still be able to work out like I used to.
It sounds like your recovering...maybe just start taking 3 grams of daa a day and that should help speed things up.

subz3r0

Awards
Would a SERM jumpstart it faster though without the risk of many negative side effects. DAA causes me to shed like crazy honestly. I'd love to know. I've heard of people taking SERMS as a standalone.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Would a SERM jumpstart it faster though without the risk of many negative side effects. DAA causes me to shed like crazy honestly. I'd love to know. I've heard of people taking SERMS as a standalone.
First talk to the doc and see if its not just in your head. If its bad than yeah run clomid standalone if you want to. It's prob in your head tho.

subz3r0

Awards
Would a SERM jumpstart it faster though without the risk of many negative side effects. DAA causes me to shed like crazy honestly worse than the halodrol did which I don't understand. But to each his own right? I'd love to know. I've heard of people taking SERMS as a standalone. And honestly I don't see my self running anymore prohormones in the future. It's to much stress for me. I'd like to stick to the naturals. I wanted a taste. And it was ****ing awesome. But I don't want to risk never being the same again! EDITED post.

And yeah i've thought about that, but honestly I'm confident as hell and don't have problems with women. It honestly just seems like I'm not as interested in sex anymore. And yeah I will, definitly getting hormone levels tested before I get this.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Just wait till you get your bloods like many have said. High possibility that it's in your head. Many have run hdrol with an OTC PCT and recovered fine.

subz3r0

Awards
maybe your turning gay? lol
but srs run 4 weeks of nolva 20/20/10/10 if your test is low. otherwise just ride it out.
and they dont teach steroids 101 in medical school so dont expect too much from your guy. get the blood work on your own.
just my opinion but daa may cause more problems than it helps because of prolactin.
and "i'm not gonna do any more steroids but it was f*ckin awesome", yeah right
I honestly don't see my self having the time once my manual labor job starts up. Concrete labour alone is enough.

subz3r0

Awards
Due to weather conditions I couldn't make it. The hormone panel I ordered tests for the following...

Lipid Profile
-Complete Blood Count w/ Differential
-Estradiol, Sensitive
-Insulin Growth Factor (IGF-1)
-Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
-Testosterone (Free) , Serum (Equilibrium Ultrafiltration) With Total Testosterone
-Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
-Thyroid Profile

Anything extra I should add?

subz3r0

Awards
man... you really want to do that for a living? i'm not knocking it but its hard *ss work. a good friend of mine did it for years and ruined his back and had to give it up eventually. there are easier ways to make a living.
It's only for a few months. I've done it off and on my whole life, and it's not flat work thank god. We'll mainly be doing walls.

Lipid Profile
-Complete Blood Count w/ Differential
-Estradiol, Sensitive
-Insulin Growth Factor (IGF-1)
-Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
-Testosterone (Free) , Serum (Equilibrium Ultrafiltration) With Total Testosterone
-Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
-Thyroid Profile

What do you think of that? Anything extra I should check?

subz3r0

Awards
Also, my doctors appointment is next week. I'm going to bring in the results from the bloodwork and if things are south how I assume, hopefully he could me a prescribed SERM, rather than getting one under the table. I'm sure for him to legally prescribe to something like this he'll have to have me take a test myself.