xtreme dmz/mass cycle

cb10

Awards
What do you all think of this dmz/mass cycle, and is it ok to run xtreme dmz with xtreme mass?

Week 1
32mg xtreme dmz per day
12mg xtreme mass per day
Life support
Cycle support

Week 2-4
48mg xtreme dmz per day
12mg xtreme mass per day
Life support
Cycle support

Week 5-6
Cycle support
Life support
Nolvadex 20mg per day
Xtreme pct 3 caps per day

Week 7-8
Cycle support
Life support
Nolvadex 40 mg per day

Any good advice on how to improve this cycle with out injectable is greatly appreciated. Can this cycle be ran longer than a month without any risk? Dmz/mass ok to run at same time? If so what's the max dosage that can safely be taken?

Mystere3

Awards
Flip flop your novla and run 40/40/20/20.

Is this your first cycle? If so def don't run dmz/msten for it.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
what the heck is xtreme mass?

cb10

Awards

Not my first I've run a test e only cycle and one xtreme dmz cycle about 6-7 mos ago

cb10

Awards
Test e 500mg/wk 12 weeks
Dmz 32mg/day 30 days
These are 2 diff cycles I didn't run. Them together

Mystere3

Awards
There's nothing wrong with your cycle as designed except that you'll probably get a lot of lethargy without a test base. You could consider adding tr3st if you don't want to pin.

Mystere3

Awards
Any idea on what will cause the lethargy?
Part of it is depletion of your native test and part is hepatotoxicity. You're running a combination of two very strong oral steroids.

cb10

Awards
Do you think cutting out the mass and running it as a separate cycle will be best?

Mystere3

Awards
Do you think cutting out the mass and running it as a separate cycle will be best?
If you're not going to run test with it, definitely. It'd also be safer.

cb10

Awards
Ok that's what I'll do, also I have read people taking xtreme dmz for 6 weeks instead of 4 anyone know anything about that? As in do they just not care about their body or is it ok to do that?

cb10

Awards
New cycle

Xtreme dmz

Week 1 -4
48mg xtreme dmz per day
Life support
Cycle support

Week 5-6
Cycle support
Life support
Nolvadex 40mg per day

Week 7-8
Cycle support
Life support
Nolvadex 20 mg per day

Seems pretty simple Will this bring good results without the lethargy? And if I did ever decide to run injectable should I consider running this with something? Or go all injectable?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd run the DMZ for full 6 weeks - it's not that harsh at conservative doses.

Lethargy may still happen - it's always possible if you don't use stuff like test or TR3ST. TR3ST would definitely help with that even at 50mg/day - it would also be a good stacker with DMZ because it's not methylated.

Your Nolvadex protocol is overkill. 20/20/10/10 will definitely suffice!

I'm not familiar with Xtreme PCT but if it is that years old AX's product with 6-bromo, I wouldn't take it during PCT. 6-bromoandrostenedione converts to 6-bromotestosterone and it is suppressive. If it doesn't have 6-bromo in it, you're probably good to go with it.

I'd opt for AR1MACARE Pro or something else that contains TUDCA instead of Life Support and Cycle Support. AR1MACARE Pro also has Arimistane in it so it will help you to stay dry and to keep estrogen under control. I'm sure that other guys agree with me - TUDCA is superior compared to things like milk thistle and NAC.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is 48mg/day a conservative dose?
It is IMO. I have never ran DMZ solo but I know many guys who have ran it at 40-60mg range.

If your caps are 18mg/cap I'd probably start at 36mg/day for few weeks and up it to 48mg/day at some point. Drink plenty of water and take your support supps.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
And it's xtreme pct by anabolic technologies
I think the aromatase inhibitor in it is ATD. I'd throw it to trash.

Many guys have lost their sex drive because it suppresses estrogen levels too much - and it also has antiandrogenic properties.

If you're gonna do it anyway, taper it down when you're close to finishing it. That'll help to avoid estrogen rebound.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok thanks caps are 16mg
Ah of course they are. I have problems with math today.

Anyway, I'd start it at 32mg/week for few weeks and up it to 48mg/day at some point.

cb10

Awards
Should I just run Nolva 40 40 20 20 and cut out xtreme pct caps? And if I ran xtreme pct on my last dmz cycle do you think my test and oestrogen levelled out on their own?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Should I just run Nolva 40 40 20 20 and cut out xtreme pct caps?
I'd suggest running Nolva at 20/20/10/10. Running it at 40/40/20/20 won't be more effective.

I'd probably sell the Xtreme PCT and buy some other OTC AI/test booster.

cb10

Awards
Ok one last question I have run cycles before and didn't realize how complex it could be and have done a couple things wrong Will my test and oestrogen levels naturally go back to normal or is that something I need to see a doc about? To be more specific I've always run pct, extended a test e cycle to 16wks instead of twelve and taken Nolva a little longer than people suggested to make sure no gyno just wondering if that could have permanently effected me, just want an opinion from some people more experienced in his world than me.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok one last question I have run cycles before and didn't realize how complex it could be and have done a couple things wrong Will my test and oestrogen levels naturally go back to normal or is that something I need to see a doc about?
You can't really know without getting bloodwork done. There was no female hormone panels 100 years ago - guys didn't worry about their hormone levels or anything if they didn't have any symptoms. Just something to think about.

Mystere3

Awards
I wouldn't call it conservative but it's not a huge dose.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would sup3r pct be a good pct to run with nolva?
Yes it would.

I'm too going to start PCT in about 2.5 weeks and SUP3R PCT will be a part of it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigmatt57 Supplements 4
TheBigBrodie Anabolics 2
Noteboom Anabolics 30
dylanrichter Cycle Logs 0
Supplements 1