Second cycle

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
Any suggestions on second cycle? Ran epistane for my first for 6 weeks. Looking to bulk hard some more.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Methylstenbolone. You can also throw in some trendione if you want.

Stenabol at 10/15/15/15/15/15 would make a good second cycle and if you want to throw in TR3N , I'd dose it at 60/60/60/60/60/90. You can find both at very affordable prices at www.nutri-verse.com - 10% off discount for first time customers also.

TR3ST would also be a perfect option - maybe the most potent nonmethyl ever seen in this industry? It can be stacked with Stenabol but if you do so, don't take TR3N. TR3ST is a perfect "test base" for any cycle - it combats lethargy and libido loss and it'll make you grow like a weed and smash those weights.

Check "Stenabol Perfect Cycle" stack at Nutriverse too. Stenabol, a cycle support product AR1MACARE Pro with TUDCA, Arimistane and several other great ingredients (can't beat that!) and SUP3R PCT, a post cycle therapy product with Arimistane, L-Dopa and natural test boosters in it...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any suggestions on second cycle? Ran epistane for my first for 6 weeks. Looking to bulk hard some more.
DMZ is my preferred oral bulker now. I like msten, but for pure strength and mass... dzine really shines. Plus you can still get away with a simple PCT with nolva/torem and Cycle Assist on cycle.

Reactions: mw1
ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Also, I would stay away from trest and stick with stano. The side effects from trest are ridiculous. It aromatizes like crazy.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Also, I would stay away from trest and stick with stano. The side effects from trest are ridiculous. It aromatizes like crazy.
I was gonna run some trest 50mg ed with elim1nate form Olympus labs. You think this would keep estrogen sides at bay? I have arimidex on hand but its from a rc site and I don't want it to be my only option incase it's bunk. Iv heard that trest doesn't have that bad of sides??

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna run some trest 50mg ed with elim1nate form Olympus labs. You think this would keep estrogen sides at bay? I have arimidex on hand but its from a rc site and I don't want it to be my only option incase it's bunk. Iv heard that trest doesn't have that bad of sides??
I know a fair amount of people who used nolva on cycle because of how common gyno is on trest. Get some Letro if you can and run on cycle

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I know a fair amount of people who used nolva on cycle because of how common gyno is on trest. Get some Letro if you can and run on cycle
Wow I haven't heard this. What would you suggest in the way of dosing the letro while on cycle?

DNA24

Awards
does it have to be an oral? I would recommend some test over 12-16 weeks.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't recommend running Letro on cycle. Letro is best used if you already got the gyno.

Aromasin or Arimidex would be much better option on cycle. Start TR3ST at 2 caps/day or maybe even 1 cap/day (preferably preworkout) if you're worried about aromatising - that way you'll see how you react to it.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Estro is better to be ahead of, so I would agree start with aromasin, because it doesn't destroy estro. Then if things get crazy, a mass develops not just sensitivity, I go straight to lectro. I have as spacific protocols I use. I have honed my gyno and side mitigation through slot of research and trial and error. So I'd recommend just using a single methyl compound and throwing in some other good non methyls. Epi would be great with a high dose if tren, or max lmg. 60mg epi and 159mg max lmg. It trade the epi for dzine. Doses are dependent in what u can tolerate but for the max lmg, run it as high as u can afford.

Reactions: mw1
Gw44

Gw44

Awards
Thank you all! The only thing I can find is super DMZ 2 and 3. Thank you for all the responses!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you guys think the major differences are between DMZ & Msten
Are they the same class? Do they have the same results?
From my experience M-Sten is a little more dry. DMZ needs to be dosed much higher.

Both are great compounds.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From my experience M-Sten is a little more dry. DMZ needs to be dosed much higher.

Both are great compounds.
Does Msten usually get ran any longer than 3 weeks?
What dosage do people usually start with?
I'm bridging Msten next week with Trenstane , on my 5th week.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does Msten usually get ran any longer than 3 weeks?
What dosage do people usually start with?
I'm bridging Msten next week with Trenstane , on my 5th week.
Yes! I wouldn't bother with 3 weeker even though it kicks in pretty fast. Run it for at least 4 weeks and if you don't go crazy with dosages, I can't see any issues with running it for 6 weeks - but I think 4 weeks is good because you'll be bridging it from Trenstane (trendione/epi, right?)

In your case I'd recommend to do this: 10/15/20/20

Many guys like it at 20mg/day but I'd start it lower. 20mg/day was a little too much for me.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes! I wouldn't bother with 3 weeker even though it kicks in pretty fast. Run it for at least 4 weeks and if you don't go crazy with dosages, I can't see any issues with running it for 6 weeks - but I think 4 weeks is good because you'll be bridging it from Trenstane (trendione/epi, right?)

In your case I'd recommend to do this: 10/15/20/20

Many guys like it at 20mg/day but I'd start it lower. 20mg/day was a little too much for me.
Trendione & Epi , correct. On my 4th week now @ 60mg of each. Be bridging next Wednesday.
My first time for Msten is why I'm asking ... Thanks a bunch dude.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 11
Anabolics 10
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Anabolics 3