Which PH first on TRT?

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
I've been on trt for awhile and looking to add a ph. I can run either halodrol or msten rx but not sure which one. Originally my thinking was halodrol due to its safer profile and then maybe a year later msten depending on how my HDL looks from the halodrol run. Is this flawed thinking? I'm just worried I'll see no gains from halodrol but hurt my hdl values. I have two months of cycle assist and tudca lined up to run with each. Thanks for the help. Also I am aware msten rx is a designer steroid and not a prohormone.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Start with HDrol if this is your first cycle even if you are on trt. If you have done a bunch and that is why you are TRT then it just depends what you have tried in the past and liked.

Mystere3

Awards
If you see no gains from halodrol it would be because of your diet and training.

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
This would be my first time with a ph. Trt is from natural causes. I guess i was just not sure as there is such mix literature on halodrol so i wasn't sure it would be much of an addition compared to trt. I believe the anabolic rating is below test.

Mystere3

Awards
Anabolic and androgenic ratings are meaningless. Epistane is 3 times as anabolic as SD, which one do you think puts on more muscle mg for mg?

With good diet and training you should put on at least 10 lb LBM with halo in 6 weeks.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic and androgenic ratings are meaningless. Epistane is 3 times as anabolic as SD, which one do you think puts on more muscle mg for mg?

With good diet and training you should put on at least 10 lb LBM with halo in 6 weeks.
Epistane...? since the A:A ratio is so much higher right...right?

hehe sorry had to but yes you are right A:A is not a good indication of the size you can gain from a compound.

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
No that's true. Forgot how high epi anabolic rating is. Good point. Thank you.

Mystere3

Awards
Btw I think msten is like 270:90 or smth. Don't pay attention to that.

The reason msten and sd are so potent is because they resist metabolism by the liver.

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
Btw I think msten is like 270:90 or smth. Don't pay attention to that.

The reason msten and sd are so potent is because they resist metabolism by the liver.
Do you know if anyone had values ever taken after a cycle on tudca? Just wanted to see if there was actual proof of tudca being helpful in methylated compound application. I know msten is quite toxic

Mystere3

Awards
Yes but there's a lot of variables. My lfts were in the normal range after my last cycle with epi/hexadrone and tudca.

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
Yes but there's a lot of variables. My lfts were in the normal range after my last cycle with epi/hexadrone and tudca.
Thank you. That makes me feel somewhat better. Would it be unrealistic to think you could keep your values at normal while on a 4 week run at 20 mg msten? Obviously I mean with tudca and nac as supports

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
TUDCA will help a lot and some people have got good bloods after M-Sten even without it. Olympus Labs AR1MACARE Pro has TUDCA + several other ingredients as well.

Mystere3

Awards
I mean honestly it doesn't matter if your lfts elevate a little as long as they recover and the key to that is spacing out your cycles. Def use the tudca but ultimately LFTs are just a number and not a true indication of how your liver really is doing although it can give you clues. You'd need a biopsy to know for sure.

Even a harsh ph like msten will likely not cause permanent damage unless you have preexidting liver disease, stack it with alcohol or acetaminophen, or are unlucky and get a tumor or gallstone.

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
I mean honestly it doesn't matter if your lfts elevate a little as long as they recover and the key to that is spacing out your cycles. Def use the tudca but ultimately LFTs are just a number and not a true indication of how your liver really is doing although it can give you clues. You'd need a biopsy to know for sure.

Even a harsh ph like msten will likely not cause permanent damage unless you have preexidting liver disease, stack it with alcohol or acetaminophen, or are unlucky and get a tumor or gallstone.
Is there a recommended time between cycles? I know it's individualized but I guess a rule of thumb? I've heard much less but I'm thinking at about 8 months.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is there a recommended time between cycles? I know it's individualized but I guess a rule of thumb? I've heard much less but I'm thinking at about 8 months.
General rule of thumb is time on + pct = time off. So if your cycle is 6 weeks and PCT 4 weeks, wait 10 more weeks before jumping on gain train again.

Mystere3

Awards
8 months is great tho, will give your body time to recover properly.