Puzzled on lack of gains

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Ok, been on cycle for 21 days now, and kind of puzzled on why I havent gained more weight than what I have so far, gained 6lbs so far. Here is what I have been running:

150mg test prop eod first 18 days,
600mg/week test enanthate last 21 days
30mg/day superdrol last 21 days
300mg/week EQ last 21 days
100mg tren eod for past 10 days
50mg dbol/day for past 13 days

The test enanthate is just starting to kick in so that is why I dropped the prop when my nipples started hurting. Just yesterday I dropped the superdrol. But I figured being on test and superdrol for the last 3 weeks, tren for the last 10 days or so, and dbol for the last 13 days I would have gained more than 6lbs. I am not bloated at all really, holding a little water in my abdomen but thats it. Strength is going up ok. I think I just need to give it some more time, but I was just expecting more since everyone seems to be putting on so much weight with superdrol, then i throw some dbol in there along with test....geez...I dunno.

Here is my diet:
Breakfast: 40g whey, 1 cup oatmeal, 4 eggs

Meal 2: 1lb hamburger, 1/2 box mac and cheese, 32 oz milk

Meal 3: 2 peanut butter and honey sandwiches w/ 48 oz milk

Meal 4: 1 can tuna, 1 cup brown rice, 40g whey, 24oz milk

Meal 5(PWO): 50g whey, 40g carbs from gatorade

Meal 6: 1lb hamburger, 1/2 box mac and cheese, 32 oz milk

Meal 7(before bed) 48 oz milk

Definetly plenty of calories in there, I did a 24hr recall for one of my nutrition classes and came up with a total of 7750 cals, 595g protein, and 530g of carbs, and that was not including protein shakes. My metabolism is pretty damn fast, I am not super lean, prolly round 10%, but have a crazy hell of a time gaining weight. My last 3 ph cycles I maxed out at weight at 202-205lbs for all of them, never could break that range, so I dont know if I am maxed out or what. I would think I could break through that range with all this **** though. I am 100% sure my training is in check, I will post it if you wish, but it is getting late so I will on your request. The way I posted the compounds may seem confusing, but this is the whole cycle layout that I am running:

1-2 150mg test prop eod
1-10 600mg test enan/week
1-10 300mg eq week
2-7 50mg dbol/day
2-7 100mg tren eod
1-3 30mg superdrol/day

Maybe I am just expecting too much too soon, what are your opinions on this situation?

size

Awards
  • Established
I am shocked you have not gained more taking all that food and drugs. You may be one of the unfortunates that simply do not respond well to drugs. On the other hand, have you recently taken any time off to help decondition your body? You may be suffering from too much training and stress on the body over a long period of time.

MassLabKits

Awards
Definetly plenty of calories in there, I did a 24hr recall for one of my nutrition classes and came up with a total of 7750 cals, 595g protein, and 530g of carbs, and that was not including protein shakes.
Bro, according to my math calculations, you don't have enough calories in there... and you miscalculated your 7750cals. Here is the breakdown according to your numbers:

595g Pro x 4 (4cal per gram) = 2380cal
530g Carb x 4 (4cal per gram) = 2120cal

For a total of 4500 cals. Now, if the remaining calories from the 7750 (3250cal) were from fat, then you would have to injest 361g of fat per day! So this would be your total:

391g Fat x 9 (9cal per gram) = 3250cal

For a grand total of 7750cal per day. I could be badly mistaken, but I thought I'd bring it up. As for your chemicals, you are taking plenty, so there are no worries there. I hope this helps. Good luck.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Bro, according to my math calculations, you don't have enough calories in there... and you miscalculated your 7750cals. Here is the breakdown according to your numbers:

For a total of 4500 cals. Now, if the remaining calories from the 7750 (3250cal) were from fat, then you would have to injest 361g of fat per day! So this would be your total:

391g Fat x 9 (9cal per gram) = 3250cal

For a grand total of 7750cal per day. I could be badly mistaken, but I thought I'd bring it up. As for your chemicals, you are taking plenty, so there are no worries there. I hope this helps. Good luck.
The 7750 I calculated wasnt necessarily for the foods I listed, it was just one day of food that I ate during this cycle that I had to turn in for a homework assignment. On that day I consumed 3lbs of beef, so that upped it a bit. Even without that extra pound of beef, that should still be plenty of cals to grow. And yes I did ingest over 300g of fat, I know that is not exactly healthy, but eating a few lbs of beef a day, a gallon of milk, and a couple boxes of mac and cheese the fat piles up pretty quickly.

Size- The week before the cycle I deloaded, no heavy compound movements, and just a few iso exercises to get some blood flowing that week. Only went into the gym like 3 times that week, for 30 minutes, and not very high intensity so I dont think I am overtrained, although I do seem to overtrain quite easily, I have learned to understand my body when it has had too much.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
goddamn, that's a lot of eating. i put down about half of that and feel like i'm going to puke. but yeah, you should definatley be gaining with the gear and diet setup. 7750 cals, jesus.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
BTW, I am doing absolutely no cardio, I walk to class but that is about it. Weighed in at 202 this morning, so up a half pound lol.

knox

Awards
  • Established
seriously, get yourself a wheel-chair and i'll push you to class...or into on-coming traffic. Next, hook up an I.V. to an artery of your choice and have a constant flow of gravy to your system, I prefer the dark gravy since it's thinner; you should eventually grow. And finally, when you are finishing a meal of mac-and cheese go ahead and eat the box, the plate, the pan you cooked it in, the spoon you used, and possibly a small child that might be innocently passing by. Good-Luck Buddy!:D

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
goddamn, that's a lot of eating. i put down about half of that and feel like i'm going to puke. but yeah, you should definatley be gaining with the gear and diet setup. 7750 cals, jesus.
Ditto that.

When I was in school and playing ball we were on mega calories upwards of 7K/day but no way in hell was I eating it 100% cleanly.

Nothing a few big Mac's and Wendy's Triples can't get you over the top though ;)

tmac

Awards
The average male 18-25 can naturally produce 2lbs of muscle a year.lol

You gained 6lbs in 21 days.Time and consistency is the key.
Dont change anything. It takes time,let your body get use to what your feeding
it and the drugs your using.
Take the advice of the other posts and stick with it. Youll be huge in no time.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Ditto that.

When I was in school and playing ball we were on mega calories upwards of 7K/day but no way in hell was I eating it 100% cleanly.

Nothing a few big Mac's and Wendy's Triples can't get you over the top though ;)
true, i'm getting about 3300 all clean right now and it tastes like ****. feel like i have to puke after every meal. everything is cooked on that goddamn george foreman that leaves me with a dried up hunk of meat. i miss the days of double-double's, double whoppers w/cheese, double western bacon cheeseburgers........i'm noticing a lot of doubles, perhaps i've found what got me into this situation. :smite:

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
true, i'm getting about 3300 all clean right now and it tastes like ****. feel like i have to puke after every meal. everything is cooked on that goddamn george foreman that leaves me with a dried up hunk of meat. i miss the days of double-double's, double whoppers w/cheese, double western bacon cheeseburgers........i'm noticing a lot of doubles, perhaps i've found what got me into this situation. :smite:
Hahah! I hear you man.

When I I broky my neck, I could nolonger play but I still kept eating the way I was eating because A) I was used to eating that much; and B) eating less made me feel as though I was gonna die.

I got real fat, real quick. Especally because I wasn't active.

Bulking sure is fun though :D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i'm never bulking again. not in that fashion anyway. it's just too much of a pain to lose it afterwards. lean bulks and cutters from now on.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Bah. Cutters! Eat piggy eat :D

I am now consuming about 9k calories a day (2 gallons of fat free chocolate milk, a pound of pasta, 2 pounds of cottage cheese, a 2 liter protein shake with ~4 scoops of protein, 2 cans of turkey chili, and some rice or oatmeal, plus misc random **** that changes from day to day...) and life is good :D In a couple of weeks when I get back on, I'm gonna push it to ~12k I think :)

Needless to say people who see me eat are in awe.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Bah. Cutters! Eat piggy eat :D

I am now consuming about 9k calories a day (2 gallons of fat free chocolate milk, a pound of pasta, 2 pounds of cottage cheese, a 2 liter protein shake with ~4 scoops of protein, 2 cans of turkey chili, and some rice or oatmeal, plus misc random **** that changes from day to day...) and life is good :D In a couple of weeks when I get back on, I'm gonna push it to ~12k I think :)

Needless to say people who see me eat are in awe.
goddamn, i just had a 7oz chicken breast with broccoli and i want to puke, at 280lbs. 12,000 calories is fucking looney. you must have a metabolism out of this world or a job that requires you to lift trees and buildings all day. :lol:

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
goddamn, i just had a 7oz chicken breast with broccoli and i want to puke, at 280lbs.
LOL. you serious?

*chuckles*

I just finished 14oz of chicken and 10oz of steamed broccoli.

Still hungry *laughs*

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
LOL. you serious?

*chuckles*

I just finished 14oz of chicken and 10oz of steamed broccoli.

Still hungry *laughs*
yeah, dead serious. i dunno. i can put down a large pizza by myself but this clean food just fills me up quick. guess it's a good thing, still gaining.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
man beelze i know exactly what you mean .. for some reason eating clean my appetite is basically nonexistant

i could easily eat 3 mcdonald's double cheeseburgers, a chicken fajita, fries and an apple pie and love every second

as soon as i have to eat some shitty top round steak and spinach .. two bites in i'm full ... it sucks

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
goddamn, i just had a 7oz chicken breast with broccoli and i want to puke, at 280lbs. 12,000 calories is fucking looney. you must have a metabolism out of this world or a job that requires you to lift trees and buildings all day. :lol:
I've found that as I eat more, my metabolism has ramped itself up - I mostly ride a bike rather than drive since I live near the center of my city, but other than that I'm pretty sedentary. I'm gaining LBM at a pretty decent clip now, and my waist has stayed the same size (though my abs are less defined than they were, I've lost some visceral fat). I can't wait to get on cycle and really pack it away :D Though I'm at a loss as to what I'm going to add to get up to 12k while keeping it clean and keeping the variety up.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
lol I just had 7 protien pancakes with 7 tbs of natty PB, 3 hardboiled eggs, glass of milk, and my favorite, carrots. Thats just my mid-day class snack. 30 minutes and its nearly dinner time. I'm pushing around 6 meals a day, not including my eggs b4 bed and my middle of night/right when i wake up 1/2 protien shake. All clean too. Had to re-evaulate it to find out why I wasn't gaining enough, and discovered I was putting in 4800ish calories, and less than 900 of those were fat.

GoPower

Banned
Awards
lol I just had 7 protien pancakes with 7 tbs of natty PB, 3 hardboiled eggs, glass of milk, and my favorite, carrots. Thats just my mid-day class snack. 30 minutes and its nearly dinner time. I'm pushing around 6 meals a day, not including my eggs b4 bed and my middle of night/right when i wake up 1/2 protien shake. All clean too. Had to re-evaulate it to find out why I wasn't gaining enough, and discovered I was putting in 4800ish calories, and less than 900 of those were fat.
OK. Give it up. How do you make protein pancakes, and how much protein is in each one? I have been craving pancakes lately, but Aunt Jemima just won't cut it. :lol:

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I have a couple recipes for protein pancakes, one I got off the boards here. The other I designed myself. Anyway here are the recipes.

#1: 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 5 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1 packet sweet and low, splash of milk mix together, put in a pan

#2: Vanilla Protein Powder, Aunt Jemimah's whole wheat pancake mix, milk, egg, olive oil (For this one, I put in 1 1/2 cups of mix, 6 scoops of Protein Powder, then regular everything else. With the Protien powder in it, it seems to get a little runnier hence the extra mix. Hope you enjoy.

I'm currently doing #2 since I'm on a bulker and need the oils.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
what type of gear are you on.....

are you on UG labs gear or pharm grade gear? and when did u order your test e? i would tell u to pm me your source but pms are off...sucks....

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
is the stuff bunk? that much should make big ron grow a pound or 2. wish i had your tren.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
BTW, I am doing absolutely no cardio, I walk to class but that is about it. Weighed in at 202 this morning, so up a half pound lol.
Your diet is obviously sufficient, how is your routine? You could be one of those people who overtrains with more than 2-3 days a week of training....

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
is the stuff bunk? that much should make big ron grow a pound or 2. wish i had your tren.
I doubt it's bunk. Look up some of his other threads...this isn't the only time he hasn't responded. I'm bumbed for him...

knox

Awards
  • Established
maybe a cetain fellar swiped his tren leaving behind a vial of sheep urine.:D

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
maybe a cetain fellar swiped his tren leaving behind a vial of sheep urine.:D
Damn, no wonder that burned so bad going in and my shoulder is all swole to hell, I was wondering why you were a little moody lately knox:think:

I am sure the gear is not fake, I can feel it, my strength is going up, and my libido is sky high. Like I said earlier, my past 3ph cycles all got me up to the 202-206lb range, never could break that, I am really confused. I am just not going to think about it and give it some more time, keep eating a ton and training hard. I will post my routine tomorrow, I gotta study for a test now.

Chasec- the tren is just a fina conversion, not hard to come by at all...everything is legal to buy, just illegal once it is mixed.

Looks like its been about 2hrs since my last meal, time for a half gallon of milk.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
are you on UG labs gear or pharm grade gear? and when did u order your test e? i would tell u to pm me your source but pms are off...sucks....
The gear is all UG lab. Dbol is hellfire labs, tren is fina conversion, and the test and eq are homebrewed by a guy who just buys powders and makes his own. He is in pre-med/chemistry and his professors gave him advice on how to make it as painless as possible, I thought that was pretty cool.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Can you post your training routine, Nate Dawg???

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
hey edit out the source in your post man, the mods are gunna get on you for that.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
Chasec- the tren is just a fina conversion, not hard to come by at all...everything is legal to buy, just illegal once it is mixed.
my bad, thought you had ahold of the enanthate. i was thinking of doing a tren conversion; i make my test from powders.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
hey edit out the source in your post man, the mods are gunna get on you for that.
i didn't think they would get on you for posting which lab made it, that happens frequently.

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
How long before you started this cycle was your last anabolic cycle? And what's your height? I can't imagine eating so much and taking all that gear and not gaining more.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
It was about 11 weeks between my last cycle and this one. Probably should have waited longer, but I figured what the hell. I am 6' tall.

kwyckemyndo- I will post my routine here in about 2-3 hrs, right now I have a biochem test that is going to kick my ass.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Ok, here is my training cycle right now. I am preparing to do a powerlifting meet, this upcoming saturday will mark 5 weeks out, so it is getting close. I have it set up for a 6 day split, but usually dont make all 6, depends on how wore down I feel. I usually skip the bicep day. Its kind of a westside style program.

Monday- Max Effort leg day
1 exercise up to 1RM-Free squat, box squat, deadlift, rack pull, good morning(alternate every week)
1 exercise up to 3-5RM- for example last week I deadlifted to a max then did olympic squats up to a 3RM
Leg curls 3x8-12
Leg extensions 3x15-20
Hyperextensions(if back isnt too fried)
Weighted situps-3x12, weighted obliques-3x12-15

Tuesday- Back
Pulldowns wide grip 4-5x10
cable rows/bentover rows 4-5x10
Reverse close grip pulldowns 2-3x12
One arm db rows 2x12

Wednesday- Speed bench/shoulders/traps
Speed bench 9x3-50-60%1RM (if my chest doesnt feel recovered i will skip these)
Arnold press 4x5-8
side db raises 2x10
rear db raises 3x12
shrugs pyramid weight up to 8-10RM
upright rows 2x12

Thursday- Bis
Barbell curls- 5x6-12
Hammer curls- 4x5-8
Alt. db curls 2x10
concentration curls 2x15

Friday- Speed squat/pull
speed squat 8x2 50-60%1RM
speed pull 8x1 50-60% 1RM
leg curls 3x12
leg extensions 3x15-20

Saturday- Max effort bench/tris
Flat bench up to 3RM
Board press(4-5 board) up to 3RM
Flat DB bench-2x8
Incline DB fly-3x12

Overhead DB extension 3x5-8
Tri ext 4x6-10
skull crushers 3x8-10 (I sometimes switch the order of these exercises, if my triceps are too wore out from all the benching I cut down on the volume)

Thats about it, for each exercises I usually only do one set to failure, usually skip thursdays if I am feeling too tore down, and sometimes cut down the volume on my speed squat/pull day if I am not feeling recovered. What do you guys think?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Well, that routine is pretty intense. Lots of high intensity lifts and pretty damn high volume with almost no rest. Sounds fun :D But, it could be hampering your growth, to tell you the truth. However, I'm not an expert by any means, so take my opinion for what it's worth.

That's so high intensity that I would try to go down to something basic on a three day split with low volume, but keep that high intensity! Here is a very simple routine that I've been using over the past three weeks, thanks to exmgq. I will warn you, at first I felt flat and my arms shrank 3/8", but I was told that it was just my body adjusting to the smaller workload by not storing as much in the sarcoplasm, etc. And it appears that was the case. My arms are back up to normal size, which means technically they may have grown :think: But, I'm not going to think too hard on it. Here's my routine and believe it or not, no I have not shrunk! I feel I've actually benifited:

Monday:
Squats 2 x 5
Box squats 2 x 4
Leg presses 2 x 5 (pick 2 of the three listed as long as one is squats)
Calves (your choice of exercise) 2 x 10

Tuesday or Wednesday:
Wide grip flat bench 2 x 6 (index fingers on the rings)
Decline medium grip bench 2 x 6 (pinkies on the rings)
Weighted dips 2 x 10
Upright rows or side laterals 1 x 10

Thursday:
Dead lifts (rotate variations each week) 2 x 5
reverse hypers, pull thrus or glute ham raise 1 x 10-15
Bent over rows 2 x 4
Reverse grip narrow grip pull downs 2 x 6
Standing wide grip curls 2 x 8 (or your favorite curl here)

That's what I'm doing until I get all of my compound movements down better. I.E. Ass to the floor with a pause squats, pull and reset with heavy weight on deads, etc, etc. Then I'm going to move on to something like this usind doggcrapp principles and hit my bodyparts with 1 set 2x a week instead of the above 2 sets 1x a week.

Week 1, Day 1

flat bench wide grip RP 11-15
reverse grip bench smyth RP 11-15
shoulder press RP 11-15
hacks 20 SS
mule raises calves 10-12 SS

Week 1, Day 2
rack pulls 8-10 SS
reverse narrow grip pull down RP 11-15
seated cable rows RP 11-15
DB curls RP 11-15
hammer curls 12 SS

Week 1, Day 3
decline bench PR 11-15
close grip bench RP 11-15
db military RP 11-15
squats 8-10 SS
seated calves 10-12 SS

Week 2, Day 1
SLDL 8-10 SS
wide grip pull downs RP 11-15
Bent over rows RP 11-15
hammer machine curls RP 11-15
cable hammers 12 SS

Week 2, Day 2
dips RP 11-15
cable push downs SS 20
shoulder machine RP 11-15
leg press 20 SS
standing calf raises.10-12 SS

Week 2, Day 3
reverse hypers 15 SS
Hammer grip pull downs RP 11-15
high hammer row RP 11-15
straight bar curls RP 11-15
spider curls 12 SS

(above routines were put together by exmgq.)

You can always try something like the above out for a couple months and see if things change. B/C with those calories and that kinda juicin' you should be throwing no weight. I've seen your stats and you're pretty strong, so I don't think it's genetic...it's probably just good 'ol overtraining.

My .02!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
nate, i think you're overtraining a bit ... it doesn't seem like your CNS ever gets a chance to recover and i DEFINITELY think that's what is hindering your gains ... maybe some type of lower frequency westside barbell program would work really well for what you want

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply kwyckemynd00, and glenihan. Like you said I think that is possibly just way too much volume, yesterday and today I have been tired as hell, so maybe I am starting to get overtrained. I plan on lowering my volume way down for the rest of this week.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
When I don't take enough time off between cycles, the next one I jump on usually sucks major ass in terms of gains. It seems as though I get a major tolerance along with saturated receptors (if that theory is even valid) and I end up wasting the time on and wasting hte cash as well. I think it is wise to only do (2) 12 weeks cycles/year with some major recuperation time in between them.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
When I don't take enough time off between cycles, the next one I jump on usually sucks major ass in terms of gains. It seems as though I get a major tolerance along with saturated receptors (if that theory is even valid) and I end up wasting the time on and wasting hte cash as well. I think it is wise to only do (2) 12 weeks cycles/year with some major recuperation time in between them.
I was wondering that if my receptors were saturated, but I really dont know. I think adjusting my training is the first step to solving this problem, then several months off androgens after this cycle:sad:....maybe lol

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
i agree with the bros that your overtraining. i think thats the only thing it could be. your bulking diet is a little sloppy but thats what bulking diets are about and with that 500+ daily carb intake you should have been seein some nice weight gains, my suggestion would be maybe back the volume down and do about 9-12 sets per bodypart.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Crap brother, overtrained is my suggestion too. Cut it down, and let your body absorb some of that androgen instead of stressing it out so much that protien is the last thing on its mind.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Alright, looks like I will definetly be cutting down on the volume. I will try and come up with a new training plan and get it posted here so you guys can evaluate it. I will keep you all updated on how this cycle continues. Is it possible that my receptors could be still saturated from my last cycle?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Alright, looks like I will definetly be cutting down on the volume. I will try and come up with a new training plan and get it posted here so you guys can evaluate it. I will keep you all updated on how this cycle continues. Is it possible that my receptors could be still saturated from my last cycle?
I don't think your receptors are saturated. I don't "know" but I'd assume they're not because I doubt you have used AAS THAT MUCH. Ya know? Many people run for a year or more and still respond..

Anyway, seriously just see how a 3 day split like one of the above treats you. It's scary at first, but really I'm happy now. I recover well and I'm adding size faster. I was doing sixty sets per week, now I'm doing about 18-20 or something and although it's early I seriously feel like I'm growing....give it a shot ;) My fear is that you're so used to the extremely high volume of training that your "new" routine would still overtrain you b/c you'd freak out if you cut down on trainng that much..

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i definitely agree that while the volume is definitely high, the frequency is also very high, i'd lower it to at least a 4 day split m t th f with wed, sat and sun off ... this will allow your CNS and body to recover :)

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A split I like is:

M - Chest
W- Arms
F - Back
S - Shoulders
S - Legs

I find the two days off during the week really helps my energy levels come the weekend given the fact I work well over 50 hours a week.

It's 5 days of training but because the two off days in the week it doesn't actually feel like I am doing 5 days of training for some reason.

Whatever works for ya though!

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the help guys, I appreciate it. Last night when I injected my tren I could tell a little got in a vein, I started smelling it in my nose and tasted it a bit. I aspirated 3 times throughout the injection so I know it was not actually in a vein, could have just passed into one, I coughed a little bit, nothing too bad, but today I havent had full lung capacity it seems, not really hindering me in any way, just cant take as deep as breath as usual. Another problem I have had lately, is starting about 10 days ago my nipples got really tender, never have itched once, they just hurt to touch and there is a very tiny lump. I have been taking 75mg of nolva at night, its not getting worse but its not getting any better either. Should I try upping the dose a little more? I have some arimidex too. This is just an idea I had, but could possibly gyno from progesterone from the tren not cause any itching such as the itching that is usually accompanied with high levels of estrogen when on 4ad or test, and this is why the nolva is not really curing it? I plan on getting some vit B6 and some vitex to help with the progesterone. What do you guys think?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
it COULD be progesterone related, inject around 500mg of b6 ed for a week and see if it gets any better

i would keep running the nolva at 75mg and the a-dex at .5eod or maybe even .5ed (i know the a-dex won't cure the gyno, but you don't want more estrogen around at this very moment)