First PH Cycle help

vad3r

Awards
So i have been doing research on multiple compounds and from what i gathered i think i have narrowed down my search on a good PH but want to get some feedback/confirmation info on some of them. I have been lifting for about 9 years now off and on (off when having faced injuries) I have played NCAA sports and never touched a PH or Needle before now. Stats : 26 , 5'11 , 205 lb , 17% BF. Im looking to for cutting more than bulking and have been on a solid meal plan for about a month now. Originally i was looking into non methyl since it is "easier" on the liver (StanO mainly) but hear it is not worth it for the gains and higher dosage needed. since it is my first run i would like a mild product and see how my body responds. plan on taking normal supps (protein, creatine, glucosamine, BCAA, Fish oil, Multi V). I have cycle support ready, nova for PCT, need to find a good liver aid, and nutty booster for PCT help (Figure ill start that mid way through week 3) I do not plan to run anything over 5 weeks. As far as Methyl Ive come to the conclusion that EPI or Halo would be my best bet. Early last year i tore my hamstring and the rehab and strength building has been a long journey just to get back to where i am now, and am in need of that extra push over the hill. Im open to recomendations please, as well as advice for a speedy recovery and divergent of any negative symptoms (gyno, BP etc) . Mainly want to avoid as much damage as possible. Prior to cycle i will pre load on liver aid and cycle support for about two weeks regardless of the PH. OK guys lets hear it . sorry for the NOOB write up.

Mystere3

Awards
Epi would be a better choice for a 5 weeker. 30/30/40/40/50 would be a good progression.

vad3r

Awards
Have you ran it before? any suggestion with other supps for support?

Mystere3

Awards
Many times. Cel cycle assist or lgi damage control, fish oil, cissus.

vad3r

Awards
Any Sides to not during or after to prepare for?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
With Epi?
-Backpumps(Tightness in lower back)
-High blood pressure
-Hair loss(If you're prone to this anyways, it's just going to speed up the process)
-lethargy(mild at best)

You are getting Nova? as in Nolvadex? Research chem or pharmaceutical?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi is sweet:) yes it's a methyl., but with the right cycle assist and pct, you'll have a blast.

May I suggest Olympus labs Ep15tane...120ct 15mg. Can't beat that.

Mystere3

Awards
Dec libido and lethargy are about it. It's not impossible to get gyno but it's rare, an AI like erase on cycle wouldn't be a terrible idea.

vad3r

Awards
Pharmaceutical , what helps witht he High BP ? and how bad hair loss lol not sure if i am or not.. dad didnt have hair by 23 i have a ton still lol

Mystere3

Awards
Test base (trest, 4ad, dermacrine, rs transaderm)

I don't think hair loss was too bad and I have thinner hair, didn't notice a difference on epi.

For bp, cycle assist and/or bp meds.

Mystere3

Awards
have you ran EPI before? if so which is the best bang for buck? leanin towards LGI right now?
Olympus is prob the best deal... 50 for 120 15 mg tabs. Lgi is legit tho.

There was a buy two get one free deal on epistrong (90 15s) with 12% off a couple weeks ago when I stocked up. That ended up being like $85 shipped for 270 caps.

vad3r

Awards
Olympus is prob the best deal... 50 for 120 15 mg tabs. Lgi is legit tho.

There was a buy two get one free deal on epistrong (90 15s) with 12% off a couple weeks ago when I stocked up. That ended up being like $85 shipped for 270 caps.
WOW that is a good deal havent heard to much on Olympus, just LGI and Havoc.

Mystere3

Awards
WOW that is a good deal havent heard to much on Olympus, just LGI and Havoc.
Their products are really legit; their rep posts a lot on here so you can ask qs. Iron flex has good deals too.

vad3r

Awards
So how Does this look

Pre:2 week (Along with standard supps Fish oil, protein, creatine etc)
Hawthorne berry Load up
Cycle support

4-5 week Cycle (5 Depending on how body reacts)
two to three days at 20 then as follows
30/30/30/40/40
CYCLE SUPPORT all the way to Week 2 of PCT
Liver AID all the way to middle of PCT
Joint Aid if needed
Taurine if needed

PCT :
Nolva 20/20/10/10 is what ive come to see as standard
ERASE as directed
Cycle Support Until half way through

Only concern is what to take incase Libido Drops.

FEEL FREE TO MAKE SUGGESTIONS AT BRANDS THAT ARE USUALLY MORE TRUSTWORTHY.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
So how Does this look Pre:2 week (Along with standard supps Fish oil, protein, creatine etc) Hawthorne berry Load up Cycle support 4-5 week Cycle (5 Depending on how body reacts) two to three days at 20 then as follows 30/30/30/40/40 CYCLE SUPPORT all the way to Week 2 of PCT Liver AID all the way to middle of PCT Joint Aid if needed Taurine if needed PCT : Nolva 20/20/10/10 is what ive come to see as standard ERASE as directed Cycle Support Until half way through Only concern is what to take incase Libido Drops. FEEL FREE TO MAKE SUGGESTIONS AT BRANDS THAT ARE USUALLY MORE TRUSTWORTHY.

Kick the creatine until pct

Mystere3

Awards
Looks good, maybe daa or a test booster in pct.

vad3r

Awards
I was thinking of a Test Booster i hear DAA can give you bad runs haha :0 ! Bad enough my broccoli diet is killing my poor toilet lol but i hear mixed on how good OTC test boosters are? not sure what is a legit one? any help?

Mystere3

Awards
There's a lot of studies showing creatine down regulates myostatin which would be a reason to keep taking it on cycle. It's like $10 a lb anyways so who cares?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
have you ran EPI before? if so which is the best bang for buck? leanin towards LGI right now?
Yup!

used CEL, RPN, and EST

I'd say CEL but they don't make it anymore. Idk whichever company provides better service and support via reps IMO

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup!

used CEL, RPN, and EST

I'd say CEL but they don't make it anymore. Idk whichever company provides better service and support via reps IMO
Was someone asking for Epi product that gives most bang for your bucks? And good rep support?

Olympus Labs EP15TANE is the most generously dosed Epi product out there. 120x15mg capsules per bottle so one bottle is all you need for a cycle. 30/45/45/45/45/45 would make a good 6-weeker!

You can find it from nutri-verse.com - there is 10% off discount code available for first time customers and also bulk buy discounts.

V4der was also looking for a good OTC test booster... Our SUP3R PCT is what you need. It has Arimistane, L-Dopa and few natural test boosters in it. My dosing suggestion for PCT is this (only one bottle required):
Days 1-19 4 caps/day
Days 20-26 3 caps/day
Days 27-33 2 caps/day
Days 34-42 1 cap/day

Some of you may wonder the reasoning behind that dosing protocol. Well, it is always good to taper down aromatase inhibitors in order to avoid possible estrogen rebound.

Nutri-verse.com has a complete cycle stack called "EP15TANE Perfect Cycle". It has one bottle of our Epi, one bottle of SUP3R PCT and one bottle of AR1MACARE Pro - the most compliant cycle support product on the market. It even has TUDCA in it, can't really beat that.

Throw in a SERM (Nolva or Clomid) for PCT and you are ready to get on the gain train.

Feel free to ask here or PM me if you have any questions or concerns - I'm here to help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10