First cycle build

JCouge

Awards
I am new this forum and heard great things. Looking to get some information to put a cycle together when I've got it down. I've been doing some research too. Looking for suggestions for cycle and for pct. Also what to stay away from, best place to get my stuff cause I'm not hitting the local CN store. Thanks guys.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My first cycle was Epi and I loved it.

JCouge

Awards
Thanks alot guys. Any suggestions for pct? And before cycle start should you take milk thistle for at least a month before you start

rphash49

Awards
Thanks alot guys. Any suggestions for pct? And before cycle start should you take milk thistle for at least a month before you start
Nolva + test booster + cortisol control + AI is a basic pct for epi or halo.

No need to pre load milk thistle. Only Hawthorne berry should be preloaded due to blood pressure spike.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolva 20/20/10/10 or Clomid 50/50/25/25 with OTC test boosters/AI's like SUP3R PCT. You can also throw in some DAA if you want.

No need to preload milk thistle. Some people like to preload hawthorn berry because it may make your blood pressure go higher for few days until it starts to decrease it. I haven't experienced anything like that though so I don't preload it.

I wouldn't use just milk thistle for liver support anyway - TUDCA is the way to go and bloodworks prove it.

rphash49

Awards
Nolva 20/20/10/10 or Clomid 50/50/25/25 with OTC test boosters/AI's like SUP3R PCT. You can also throw in some DAA if you want.

No need to preload milk thistle. Some people like to preload hawthorn berry because it may make your blood pressure go higher for few days until it starts to decrease it. I haven't experienced anything like that though so I don't preload it.

I wouldn't use just milk thistle for liver support anyway - TUDCA is the way to go and bloodworks prove it.
I agree on the milk thistle. I go tudca or NAC.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus labs Ep15tane is 120caps of 15mg. Talk about a big bang for your buck:)

epi is still one of my favorites. Can't go wrong with that, as long as you have a decent pct and support supps.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I appriate it guys it's nice to have this forum
Could you tell us something about goals, stats etc?

For olympus labs look at our website, or go to nutriverse. Besides the Ep15tane, we have all the support and pct supps, and other ph's ofcourse(just don't forget a serm if you're going for epi)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just jump on a PC on this forum or any other and you will see advertisements that will help you with your "research" with clomid or nolvadex.

JCouge

Awards
Oh yeah me having a high metabolism should up the my intake of certain foods or just get a weight gainer protein

Mystere3

Awards
Oh yeah me having a high metabolism should up the my intake of certain foods or just get a weight gainer protein
You need to figure out your diet before you start a cycle.

Figure out your basal metabolic rate, then calculate your total daily energy expenditure. Then add 500-1000 calories to that and use 40% protein, 40% carbs, 20% fat to determine what you need to eat. Then make a meal plan.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree on the milk thistle. I go tudca or NAC.
I'm sure Tudca works, but then again so does the liver as long as you remove the stressor within a reasonable amount of time and let it recover and regenerate.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure Tudca works, but then again so does the liver as long as you remove the stressor within a reasonable amount of time and let it recover and regenerate.
True that - this is something we shouldn't forget.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epi, pmag or (methylclostebol) and/or halo would be great first cycles.

Ironflex has an assortment of designers like Olympus. We carry an on-cycle aide as well.

On-cycle
Cycle defense + TUDCA

Pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Fadogia (omega t force)
Abliterate ammo (evomuse) - would start this a week after serm, maybe two
Ldopa (Dopadex)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ironflex is a legit brand too. I've had success with their Ultra-Sten. Can't really go wrong with either Olympus or Ironflex.

JCouge

Awards
Awesome I'm gonna get a plan together and post it before i go threw and see what you guys think. Thanks for all the imput

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome I'm gonna get a plan together and post it before i go threw and see what you guys think. Thanks for all the imput
Good luck with your cycle. Remember to drink plenty of water and and be sure to have good support supps (with TUDCA) and a well planned PCT!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Need to re-prioritize the Sten sitting in my statsh. Sounds like its pretty fun, although toxic as death.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need to re-prioritize the Sten sitting in my statsh. Sounds like its pretty fun, although toxic as death.
I ran Msten and dmz @30/30 for 7 weeks. Granted I used dermacrine for the duration.

Best run of my LIFE. Got huge, leaned out and kept 80% of my gainzzzz

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Ironflex is a legit brand too. I've had success with their Ultra-Sten. Can't really go wrong with either Olympus or Ironflex.
This^^ a lot of love for both company's.. And they both have great reps as well ;)

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I wouldn't say death LOL. All you need is a good cycle support and drink a ton of water

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I ran Msten and dmz @30/30 for 7 weeks. Granted I used dermacrine for the duration.

Best run of my LIFE. Got huge, leaned out and kept 80% of my gainzzzz
I kind of remember this run...;)

Mystere3

Awards
It's not as bad as sd mg for mg. dmz has the least sides tho for me.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's not as bad as sd mg for mg. dmz has the least sides tho for me.
How would you feel about someone that wanted to run 1 tab at 10msten/10dmz and then add 30 more dmz?
Or just push it with the sten and keep that dmz low?

Mystere3

Awards
How would you feel about someone that wanted to run 1 tab at 10msten/10dmz and then add 30 more dmz?
With test I think that'd be a nice cycle. Without test you'd prolly have crushing lethargy.

I'd run test at 300-350/w and that stack for 4 weeks either as a standalone cycle or as a kick start to a 12-16 weeker. You'd prolly love it.

In my opinion the sten has far more sides than the dmz esp as you push the dose but I find them synergistic. I'd push the dmz if anything.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would you feel about someone that wanted to run 1 tab at 10msten/10dmz and then add 30 more dmz? Or just push it with the sten and keep that dmz low?
That'd work, either way.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
why not start at 20 mg each and see how it goes.. I ran 20mg for 4 weeks and had great gains

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd recommend to start at 10mg/day of each. When I upped M-Sten to 20mg/day my hair started thinning. Just like Mystere, I also think that M-Sten has more sides than DMZ.s

If you don't have test you could always run TR3ST, epiandrosterone or 4-DHEA as a "test" base with those heavy orals. TR3ST is the most effective out of those at combatting lethargy and libido loss and it also makes you blow up but it has to be treated with respect.

Mystere3

Awards
why not start at 20 mg each and see how it goes.. I ran 20mg for 4 weeks and had great gains
Basically sdmz 2.0; that works too, and lots of people have run it successfully.

At least for me I'd rather run 10 msten and 40-45 dmz but that's just my $0.02.

Matthersby, you respond well to SD right? Have you run it at 20 or 30 before?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
csa2179

csa2179

Awards
A lot of people say thee sweet spot with dmz is 45... Try 60mg with 12-15mg of msten. Then drop 10mg of fluxy prework out!!!! God damn but u really bed test or u'll be a goo puddle on the coach from the lethargy.

10mg of sten isn't really enough and 20 is a little to much.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of people say thee sweet spot with dmz is 45... Try 60mg with 12-15mg of msten. Then drop 10mg of fluxy prework out!!!! God damn but u really bed test or u'll be a goo puddle on the coach from the lethargy.

10mg of sten isn't really enough and 20 is a little to much.
I wish that there had been 5mg capsules of M-Sten in my closet when I ran it... I also though that 10mg is too little and 20mg is too much. Olympus Labs Stenabol has 5mg capsules so it is possible do be dosed at 15mg/day or even 25mg/day - I've heard some big dogs saying that 20mg is not enough but that's not the case for most people.

Mystere3

Awards
I still have a free bottle of that bullsh1t beastdrol v2 that I got for free from this kid who thotght it was still SD, lol, 6 mg caps with some other ridic support supps. Next time I run it maybe I'll run 16 mg lol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I run everything with test so that's not the concern. I respond to SD but I get awful appetite loss/nausea week 3 at 30+mg. I would expect the same on msten at 20+. I may just try 20/20. But if 10 gave decent gains alongside and additional 30 DMZ(40 total) it might be easier.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Oh I've seen it pushed to 40mg Ed. He'll I've ran sd @ 50mg Ed rampoed up over 6 weeks. It was no different than 30mg. The sd that is, send to top out at 30mh and sides just get worse. Not sure about msten. Ultradrol was like 4mg caps and 16-20 for 6 weeks was the norm when I quit using ph's

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I've never lost apitite in dzine I'd say keep sten the Same and push the zine up. Serious try it a 60mg. It might seem like a lot but it really acts totally different.

How's ur water intake, that can also help with apitite loss.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh I've seen it pushed to 40mg Ed. He'll I've ran sd @ 50mg Ed rampoed up over 6 weeks. It was no different than 30mg. The sd that is, send to top out at 30mh and sides just get worse. Not sure about msten. Ultradrol was like 4mg caps and 16-20 for 6 weeks was the norm when I quit using ph's
I'm old. 50mg SD would kill me. Hey, why do you call me an a$$hole in DD's thread for no reason? I don't do anything but help out around here. That shyt made no sense.

Mystere3

Awards
You could try 10-15 msten and 45-60 dmz with test. You're a pretty big guy so that's prolly pretty legit.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'm old. 50mg SD would kill me. Hey, why do you call me an a$$hole in DD's thread for no reason? I don't do anything but help out around here. That shyt made no sense.
50mg killed me, it was horrible don't do it. I don't remember calling u an asshoke. It may have been sarcasm that didn't translate. Unless ur an *******. But I'm also on 1g of test, 1.2g of eq, 600mg of mast e and 30mg of sd. I'd say I can be rude some times especially when my blood sugar drops. Which with sd happens 20 times a day. If it dosent directly relate to steroid use or theroy then pretty much anything I say is bull****

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
50mg killed me, it was horrible don't do it. I don't remember calling u an asshoke. It may have been sarcasm that didn't translate. Unless ur an *******. But I'm also on 1g of test, 1.2g of eq, 600mg of mast e and 30mg of sd. I'd say I can be rude some times especially when my blood sugar drops. Which with sd happens 20 times a day. If it dosent directly relate to steroid use or theroy then pretty much anything I say is bull****
Alright cool, Fu(k you than too. ;)
if I say anything that's b.s. call me out, but no random attacks plz, I'm here to learn, I have no friends that lift, just u guys. And that's an a$$load of gear, my face would be purple and I'd have killed my x-wife....

JCouge

Awards
Edje007 I'm trying gain more lean muscle mass then cut

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edje007 I'm trying gain more lean muscle mass then cut
Epi is just perfect for that - if your diet is spot on, you''ll be able to do both.