Letro?

blasteryui

Awards
Hey guys so I had done a hdrol cycle and then used a faulty batch of clomophene for 4 weeks, I've developed lumps and sensitive nipples. So
I bought nolvadex been taking that for 5 days now. Lumps are still there. Should i get letro and use that now or wait for nolvadex a bit. If I do need letro what's the dosage going to be, for how long and do I take nolvadex at the same time. Thanks guys

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Letro is harsh stuff, try some other AI first!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys so I had done a hdrol cycle and then used a faulty batch of clomophene for 4 weeks, I've developed lumps and sensitive nipples. So
I bought nolvadex been taking that for 5 days now. Lumps are still there. Should i get letro and use that now or wait for nolvadex a bit. If I do need letro what's the dosage going to be, for how long and do I take nolvadex at the same time. Thanks guys
Makes me wonder if ur Nolva is legit...

blasteryui

Awards
We'll what should I do then this is the second time I've ordered a serm from two different sites. So the nolva should of worked by now?

gainz1

Awards
always keep letro on hand before starting any cycle imo.

Also you don't need ful 2.5mg of letro to clear u gyno

blasteryui

Awards
Okay so how much letro am I taking and for how long..

blasteryui

Awards
Can't tell if this is serious or not besides the last bit obviously

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All serious. I'd rather use tiny doses of letro than run myself out of a-dex and still have nipple problems.
Yeah this is me too. I used Letro for 3 weeks only twice weekly dosing and now I dont have to run any AI period...