Has anybody experienced BP problems with halodrol

jman6

Awards
So about a month and a half ago I did a cycle of epistane that only lasted 2 and half weeks because my bp shot up so much that i had to stop because i started to get edema. right now my bp is back to normal (126/81) so i was thinking of doing a halodrol and dermacrine cycle. How much do you think this will affect my blood pressure levels?
also will running dermacrine with halodrol help with sides?

jman6

Awards
yep! im all good to go. i have probably taken my bp 10 times now and it hasnt been above 130.

Mystere3

Awards
You might as well give it a try and see what happens. Start low, 50 mgs and carefully monitor sides.

jman6

Awards
yeah, definitely i am thinking 50/50/50/75/75. i might extend it to six weeks depends on how stuff is going. the only reason i am giving prohormones another shot is because i already have all the cycle support stuff and pct so a cycle will only cost me like 50 bucks

Mystere3

Awards
yeah, definitely i am thinking 50/50/50/75/75. i might extend it to six weeks depends on how stuff is going. the only reason i am giving prohormones another shot is because i already have all the cycle support stuff and pct so a cycle will only cost me like 50 bucks
Yeah, if you end up having hbp you can always get prescribed a med for it, or just stay natty, up to you.

jman6

Awards
at this point if this doesnt work out, im going to go back to being natty

Mystere3

Awards
Btw you probably know this but I'd try to drink a TON of water on cycle, like 1-2 gallons a day.

jman6

Awards
i know. i am going to be back to pissing my pants every 20 minutes because of this lol

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't bother with Dermacrine either. 4-DHEA works better and so does epiandrosterone. Or you could go crazy and run some TR3ST.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Is Dermacrine a good option for those who haven't taken a PH before? ...is it a good starting point or not worth the dollars?

I've also read that if using for 4 weeks, a PCT is not necessary and because of it being a cream, organ support supps aren't necessary either?

Does anyone have any feedback on this? I'm still doing my research to see if it's something I might consider using.

Cheers!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Dermacrine a good option for those who haven't taken a PH before? ...is it a good starting point or not worth the dollars?

I've also read that if using for 4 weeks, a PCT is not necessary and because of it being a cream, organ support supps aren't necessary either?

Does anyone have any feedback on this? I'm still doing my research to see if it's something I might consider using.

Cheers!
Not really worth the dollars IMO. You could as well start with something like Epi or Halo - Epi was my first cycle and I loved it. Or if you want to start with something milder and nonmethylated, go with Furaza or 1-DHEA!

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Not really worth the dollars IMO. You could as well start with something like Epi or Halo - Epi was my first cycle and I loved it. Or if you want to start with something milder and nonmethylated, go with Furaza or 1-DHEA!
Thanks mate for the reply and feedback.

I will in the future move up to Epi or Halo but I thought it best to take baby steps and go something a little bit milder to see how my body responds.

In regards to the DHEA is there a particular product you recommend me looking into? ..and what's an ideal dosage - 50mg?

Does it require PCT and being nonmethylated, does that mean I wouldn't necessarily need an organ support?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks mate for the reply and feedback.

I will in the future move up to Epi or Halo but I thought it best to take baby steps and go something a little bit milder to see how my body responds.

In regards to the DHEA is there a particular product you recommend me looking into? ..and what's an ideal dosage - 50mg?

Does it require PCT and being nonmethylated, does that mean I wouldn't necessarily need an organ support?
I wasn't talking about DHEA - IMHO regular DHEA is worthless. I was talking about 1-DHEA. It's a two step precursor to 1-testosterone AKA dihydroboldenone. It is not methylated so you could get away without cycle support products but it's always good to use them on cycle... AR1MACARE Pro from Olympus Labs is affordable all-in-one cycle support product with TUDCA and an aromatase inhibitor in it.

1-Alpha from Finaflex is a good 1-DHEA product. I ran it at 4 capsules per day for 45 days and it was fun. AMS and FRL also have 1-DHEA products but I haven't tried them so from my personal experience I'd suggest you to go with Finaflex. There is many logs about it on this board.

Some people will probably chime in and say that you don't need a SERM but I don't do that. I recommend to always use a SERM after any cycle. SERMs are not expensive and they'll bring your testosterone production back up pretty quickly. OTC AI/test booster like Olympus Labs SUP3R PCT will compliment SERM nicely and make it easier for you to keep those hard earned gains.