100mg/5 days vs. 200mg/10 days....

L

LB_Patriot

Awards
[h=4]I've been on TRT for about 5 months now. Originally was 200mg of Cyp every 14 days, then I was able to talk my Endocrinologist r into lowering it to every 10 days because my peak and trough Test levels were very far apart (about 1150 peak and 250 trough on the 14 day cycle, and with the 10 day cycle the trough was at 550). The doc lets me go to my GP to get the injection so I dont have to pay a big copay every 10 days. I've been self injecting because I dont wanna pay a GP copay lol. A buddy of mine who cycles AAS and is very knowledgeable about gear, training, ect taught me.

So what I'm considering now is to do 100mg every 5 days to keep things even more level. There no difference in overall dose and I was advised from my friend that theres no negatives and only positive benefits from doing it this way. I know I'll have to use 4 injection sites though so the only negative I can see is more injections/scar tissue.

I would appreciate some advice as to whether its worth it to change to a 5 day cycle or keep it 10.

Thanks,[/h]

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The more stable you are the less sides typically, your friend gave you good advice.

L

LB_Patriot

Awards
The more stable you are the less sides typically, your friend gave you good advice.
Thanks man, sounds good.

Final questions: When should I start the 5 day frequency? This Friday would be day 10/my next scheduled injection. And then also should I get bloodwork after doing the 5 days for a little while to see how my body is reacting? If so, when should I get the bloodwork done and should it be on day 1 or 2 or 4 or 5? or 3? lol.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd start ASAP with 100mgs. For bloodwork you want to know the low points.