Is t4 necessary with HGH and tren?

Jarrod

Awards
Hey guys,

Been doing some research on the effects on the thyroid from tren, and also HGH. This thread makes sense with using hgh and t4. I couldn't find much info on how tren suppresses the thyroid however. Currently I'm getting ready for a contest and going to be on a pretty intense cycle that includes 8iu hgh hyges/ed, and tren a 100mg ed. Now I'm only running the hgh and tren for 100 days. (All I can afford / time constraint) Would a low dose of t4, lets say 100mcg daily be necessary for those 100 days? I don't like messing the idea of messing with the thyroid. Will want to come in as lean as possible come show day however.

907Genetics

Awards
I know this doesn't answer your question for T4 but have you thought about running test prop and caber with your tren to stop any libido and prolactin issues?? Maybe add some masteron or winstrol with your tren to help with your contest prep? There is study's that say adding T4 will maximize the benefits of your HGH cycle but there are people that run HGH without it that still see good gains, personally if I was going to be spending the money on HGH for contest prep I would add t4 to maximize the outcome especially because a 100 day cycle of HGH is considered a short one, if you run 100 mcg daily for 100 days your thyroid should recover quickly within a few weeks at most, if your worried about being on it for such a long period maybe add it in 30 days into your cycle just make sure your on the t4 during your contest so your thyroid isn't shutdown while on stage.

Jarrod

Awards
I know this doesn't answer your question for T4 but have you thought about running test prop and caber with your tren to stop any libido and prolactin issues?? Maybe add some masteron or winstrol with your tren to help with your contest prep? There is study's that say adding T4 will maximize the benefits of your HGH cycle but there are people that run HGH without it that still see good gains, personally if I was going to be spending the money on HGH for contest prep I would add t4 to maximize the outcome especially because a 100 day cycle of HGH is considered a short one, if you run 100 mcg daily for 100 days your thyroid should recover quickly within a few weeks at most, if your worried about being on it for such a long period maybe add it in 30 days into your cycle just make sure your on the t4 during your contest so your thyroid isn't shutdown while on stage.
Oh no sorry my post was kind of confusing and you misunderstood me. Tren and hgh are only a small cocktail of my cycle. Of course I'm running test mast winny. I was just specifically asking about those steroids and the effect on the thyroid. So basically keep the t4 running until the day im on stage? Although I'd be stopping HGH 2 weeks out and the other oils 10 days out.

907Genetics

Awards
Oh no sorry my post was kind of confusing and you misunderstood me. Tren and hgh are only a small cocktail of my cycle. Of course I'm running test mast winny. I was just specifically asking about those steroids and the effect on the thyroid. So basically keep the t4 running until the day im on stage? Although I'd be stopping HGH 2 weeks out and the other oils 10 days out.
I would run the t4 through the contest because when you come off you could have decreased thyroid function which could lead to weight gain,poor appetite, and muscle fatigue which could be a problem on stage, and good idea dropping the HGH and oils before contest to eliminate any water retention. i read a post in another forum that it took his body 8 weeks for his blood levels to go back to normal after a 17 week cycle at 150 mcg and after his cycle he gained 9 pounds that week(also during the holiday), yet that's just one mans experience in another forum ive read where a guy was on for 15 weeks at 100 mcg and he quit cold turkey without tapering down and he didn't experience any rebound affect..i personally don't have any experience with t4 i know its less harsh on your thyroid than t3 and i ran t3 and clenbuteral in cycles for 6 weeks and stopped because i didn't like the sides, i didn't notice any dramatic weight gain but it was also a short cycle and i only lost a few pounds, also the half life of t4 is 5-7 days and t3 is 1 day so you could drop it a few days before contest if you'd like but personally i would want my t4 in my system the day of competition that part just makes sense to me what do you think?